Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 411 of 627 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The kneeling started with kap , and it was just attention seeking to do it . Now it’s done to mimic what happened 2 weeks ago and it’s done at PROTESTS . To equate both of them is really stretching it
    No it wasn't. Again he's done more for the causes he believes in than most. If it solely about attention, he would have shelved it to get back in the league. It cost him millions of dollars.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAq3fpCgyve/?hl=en

Just to show how much influence athletes have. The meme of "This is why we kneel" that was shared by Lebron James had over 5 million likes. He has over 65 million followers on Instagram as well. Its not a stretch by any means to see people emulating those things in protest.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No it wasn't. Again he's done more for the causes he believes in than most. If it solely about attention, he would have shelved it to get back in the league. It cost him millions of dollars.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAq3fpCgyve/?hl=en

Just to show how much influence athletes have. The meme of "This is why we kneel" that was shared by Lebron James had over 5 million likes. He has over 65 million followers on Instagram as well. Its not a stretch by any means to see people emulating those things in protest.
    Again I was only talking about the kneeling during the anthem . Not the kneeling that is done now . And for the second time , the kneeling done now is being Done at protests .

Again I was only talking about the kneeling during the anthem . Not the kneeling that is done now . And for the second time , the kneeling done now is being Done at protests .
    The kneeling at protests is inspired by Kaepernick and the knee in the neck of Floyd by Chauvin. Its both. Clearly it galvanized people and they see it as a unified stance against police brutality, racism, etc.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-05-2020 at 02:56 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...507023872?s=09

Cops are doing themselves no favors.
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post

They have to be exhausted and on the verge of losing it at this point.

No ****ing way do I condone it. It's horrible. As I posted earlier, the same stuff is going on in NYC but much worse.

This could get really, really ugly if they don't figure it out quickly

Ignorance is bliss

Max Minute: Maybe COVID-19 Is Not Just A Respiratory Illness, But Also A Vascular One

https://newyork-cbslocal-com.cdn.amp...-max-minute%2F

Also a GI disease.

Ignorance is bliss

Where did that video take place ?

“Tremendous progress is being made on vaccines,” Trump said during a Friday morning news conference from the White House. “In fact, we’re ready to go in terms of transportation and logistics. We have over 2 million ready to go if it checks out for safety.”

And another flat out lie. They do not have 2 million vaccines ready to go. They have not been manufactured. They are nowhere near having 2 million ready to go

Do they have a transportation prototype that could do it? Maybe. But we as the world, do not have 2 million ready to go.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    They have to be exhausted and on the verge of losing it at this point.

No ****ing way do I condone it. It's horrible. As I posted earlier, the same stuff is going on in NYC but much worse.

This could get really, really ugly if they don't figure it out quickly
    Here is the full story if interested.

Also to be clear it was her shoulder, not her face. I didn't think it was her face, but if you ask me it's unacceptable.
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/31/momen...mpression=true

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    “Tremendous progress is being made on vaccines,” Trump said during a Friday morning news conference from the White House. “In fact, we’re ready to go in terms of transportation and logistics. We have over 2 million ready to go if it checks out for safety.”

And another flat out lie. They do not have 2 million vaccines ready to go. They have not been manufactured. They are nowhere near having 2 million ready to go

Do they have a transportation prototype that could do it? Maybe. But we as the world, do not have 2 million ready to go.
    Probably same person that did the math on how many tests were available at the beginning of the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    So why don't you tell us what you would have done that would have prevented the fires? Just curious.
    He would have been a Republican and because of that all the people living in the area he presides over would be good little boys and girls that don't question their leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    June 15 2016

Hillary 48%
    Trump 42%
    Those numbers must get you off like....going through a carwash gets you off.

It was after 6pm , the curfew was 7 at the time .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Then kneel in the streets. I have no problem with that.

They kneel during the anthem because it causes a reaction and that reaction is what they want....quit trying to spin it....it causes two things. It pisses people off and it makes people ask why it is happening....

Why couldn’t Kap just do his message in the street? You know why? Because he wouldn’t have the audience he was trying to get. Messages get lost in the street.

But he was still a professional player and could have bought media coverage easily and the message would have still gotten out.

But he pissed off people and it is sad that people blanket the pissed off people into one single camp of being against the actual meaning and that is total bullspit. People were pissed about the platform he used to convey the meaning not the actual meaning.....geez, how ignorant some people are with this.....
    Ignorant? You're in no position to be calling anyone ignorant.