Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 410 of 627 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    That is essentially my point. If you spent more time trying to comprehend rather than simply react you would get it. I do feel this most recent tax cut is the most egregious and blatantly partisan in history. tRump didn't even try to mask his intention.
    I disagree , trump’s tax cut helped more middle class than you think . My sister got back her biggest tax refund ever as a result and she is not close to being a millionaire . Then there are my parents and friends who got larger tax refunds as well .

Still at 13-14%, historic high number. Granted the Nonfarm payrolls rose by 2.5 million in May, much of the gain came from those classified as temporary layoffs due to the coronavirus-related economic shutdown. Leisure and hospitality represented almost half the jobs gained. The May gain was by far the biggest one-month jobs surge in U.S. history since at least 1939. The only previous month to register more than a million jobs was September 1983, at 1.1 million. So very good news. Wall street reacted as expected. However still have elevated unemployed at 21 million.

Trump will destroy Biden? Like he did Hillary? With his 6th grade vocabulary and redundant rambling? Be honest Nick cognitively he's slipping fast. Imo he is in the grips of serious cognitive decline. Watch interviews from even 4-5 years ago, much sharper. Now he searches for words and repeats himself when he's at a loss. If he goes off script (teleprompter) he's lost. Biden is prone to cognitive lapse as well, neither is getting any younger. I think Biden is a favorite in any debate because he knows how to frame an argument and get the relevant substance out front. Yes he may stammer and fumble at times, but he knows the issues and can articulate them. Trump can't. All he does is attack. Aggression is his modus operandi. He won't rattle Biden, for better or worse, he's a seasoned pro and polished politician who has been there and done that. Trump is a stuff shirt and blowhard, full of bluster.

Geez Dr, you are using unemployment numbers that rose during the virus?

Awful on your part.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Awful on your part.
    Not the first time he used disinformation to fit his narrative

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Last I checked , “peaceful people” don’t loot and burn down buildings .
    No, they occupy parks that get cleared for photo ops!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

That is where you are completely wrong. I’m not against their stance or anybody’s stance. I’m against the platform that they use. Again, why can’t they use the message out on the street and not during th National Anthem?

Again, you just blanket everything. You just think I’m against THE MEANING because I don’t like the platform they use...

What a fool you are.
    Whose platform? Kaepernick kneeling at a football game? I have to ask because you all the over the place as usual.

That seems rather insignificant in hindsight especially given what has gone on the last couple of weeks. Not to mention he had legitimate reasons to do so and a place where his message could get to more people. I am sorry if that offends you but youve shown consistently through this thread that something that interferes with your privilege is a nuissance and change you cant accept. Shall i remind you of your constant whining of needing a haircut and your car washed?

The irony in you calling others a fool btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-05-2020 at 01:42 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Max Minute: Maybe COVID-19 Is Not Just A Respiratory Illness, But Also A Vascular One

https://newyork-cbslocal-com.cdn.amp...-max-minute%2F

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Whose platform? Kaepernick kneeling at a football game? I have to ask because you all the over the place as usual.

That seems rather insignificant in hindsight especially given what has gone on the last couple of weeks. Not to mention he had legitimate reasons to do so and a place where his message could get to more people. I am sorry if that offends you but youve shown consistently through this thread that something that interferes with your privilege is a nuissance and change you cant accept. Shall i remind you of your constant whining of needing a haircut and your car washed?

The irony in you calling others a fool btw.
    And yet Kap is getting more accomplished towards his cause now than throughout the whole time he was kneeling
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-05-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Not the first time he used disinformation to fit his narrative
    Says the master of deny and deflect. Those numbers came directly from government released info. I take umbrage at the suggestion that it is misinformation. This is a direct insult to my integrity and intellectual honesty. I challenge you to prove the numbers wrong, otherwise delete the post. If you don't I will.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Awful on your part.
    ...and your numbers were a decrease from the numbers that rose during the pandemic? What point are you making? I gave you props for the numbers falling, Wall street reacted positively.

I disagree , trump’s tax cut helped more middle class than you think . My sister got back her biggest tax refund ever as a result and she is not close to being a millionaire . Then there are my parents and friends who got larger tax refunds as well .
    You can disagree all you like. The effective tax rates don't lie. Common sense Jorge.

Gone fishing.....Had enough of the inane drivel.

You can disagree all you like. The effective tax rates don't lie. Common sense Jorge.
    I go by what I have see around me and the fact that before the pandemic , unemployment was low and spending was good .

Says the master of deny and deflect. Those numbers came directly from government released info. I take umbrage at the suggestion that it is misinformation. This is a direct insult to my integrity and intellectual honesty. I challenge you to prove the numbers wrong, otherwise delete the post. If you don't I will.
    Delete my post then because I stand by what I said . To attack trump for the high unemployment as a result of the pandemic is misleading since there was no way those numbers or similar ones could have been avoided regardless who was president since there was no stopping the pandemic from wiping out many jobs

And yet Kai is getting more accomplished towards his cause now than throughout the whole time he was kneeling
    Because he was a black man and many people are convinced he did those things solely for notoriety. They also didn't understand what he was protesting. You have a lot of people who take the stance Mush does. A lot of this "This is America and if you don't like it, leave" ****.

Again, evolution is slow. The kneeling isn't all Kaepernick anyways. Many people are kneeling to display the actions of Chauvin who kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because he was a black man and many people are convinced he did those things solely for notoriety. They also didn't understand what he was protesting. You have a lot of people who take the stance Mush does. A lot of this "This is America and if you don't like it, leave" ****.

Again, evolution is slow. The kneeling isn't all Kaepernick anyways. Many people are kneeling to display the actions of Chauvin who kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes.
    The kneeling started with kap , and it was just attention seeking to do it . Now it’s done to mimic what happened 2 weeks ago and it’s done at PROTESTS . To equate both of them is really stretching it