Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141541 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yep
    It’s like praising a 5 year old who finally learned to use the toilet
    And while it ravaged chin, trump had his thumb in his butt and his family begged him not to suck it after he took it out
    I love doing that

Idont see the purpose now in clogging hospitals with testing people for the virus . Only the really sick should go there . I really don’t know what more trump could have really done when the senate and congress were too busy trying to get him out of office or keep him in it . Did he say incorrect things in the beginning ? Yes he did. But in the end i really don’t think he could have done anything to prevent what has happened so far .

I love this one, when asked why there wasn't adequate testing and supplies, "I don't know. Not my fault"

You are the president. If it's not your fault then whose is it?
    If you hired the person? They are your responsibility. Your fault.

I am worried and I know it sounds nuts but that he wants a second wave of the virus to hit in October and then call emergency martial law and attempt to prevent an election.
    Why on earth would he even be suggesting that certain areas lower the social distancing? He just said that he's going to talk to the governors and recommend that they relax the regulations in certain parts of the country where the virus is "under control" because we now have enough tests.
    Look. I didn't love Bush but I trusted him to do the right thing for the country and though he was a solid leader.
    This dude has zero leadership skills and the funniest thing is how much he thumps his chest and gets assertive but now he's fading into the black. Now is actually the time to act like that. He's a ghost.
    And Biden and his fumbling is better?

At least with Trump the economy will soar.

Under Biden it will be back to slow growth and growth by default.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

I find it hilarious that anyone thinks any other president would have done any better with this pandemic . China screwed up and in turn screwed up the rest of the world . Any other finger pointing or whining and moaning about trump is just a waste of time now .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    What I find amazing is that China, went into complete lockdown, they built hospitals and they got the needed equipment in place and got their cases to zero in roughly 3 months.

We had our first case two and a half months ago and we are on a startling rise of new infections and it will take us at least 2-3 months to start getting under control.

China did such a good job. It's no wonder Trump likes their president so much.

In late January, US President Donald Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal. Photo: XinhuaUS President Donald Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal. Photo: Xinhua
    US President Donald Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal. Photo: Xinhua
    US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he and President Xi Jinping “love each other”, while insisting that negotiations for a phase two trade deal will start “very shortly”.
    Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal.
    “He’s for China, I’m for the US, but other than that we love each other,” Trump said in his speech, stirring laughter in the room.
    “Our relationship with China has probably never been better."

Donnie has the fever. Xi makes him flutter. Likely because he knew how to get stuff done.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I love doing that
    Especially after Mexican night!

Ignorance is bliss

Avoided this thread for a bit....but drinking and bored after a long day at work, so Fk it.

I have a new career that puts me in constant contact with Albany during this crisis and my father is, as we speak, literally running protocols testing potential vaccines for this thing.

While New York spent most of last week absolutely panicking about needing 150,000 ICU beds...suddenly people are not so panicked this week.

It is starting to look like the actual fatality rate of this thing is closer to 1% or lower...likely lower.

Interesting.

Also, on a personal level.

I drag my *** to work day after day to deal with the effects of this thing and come home to find my idiot 20 and 30 year old friends posting about how life would be soooo much easier if people were just paid a "living wage" by the gov't I increasingly realize that my neighbors and friends would like nothing more than to work my *** like a slave so they can play fkn XBOZ and post on Facebook while lounging on the damn couch.

I am done with those people....
    We’re pointing out that these statistics breed false narratives, and we value the truth. This isn’t about replacing old numbers with new numbers, or attempting to dissuade anyone from enjoying the aesthetics of the game. It is simply about telling the average fan about the reality of what actually happened on the field. The “Holy Trinity” of baseball statistics fail at this most basic task, and so they are not worth deifying any longer. - Dave Cameron

Also the BS study at the outset of this thing that predicted potentially 2.2 million American deaths is apparently a miss...by an order of magnitude.

And that is what the media is still using.

Nice.
    We’re pointing out that these statistics breed false narratives, and we value the truth. This isn’t about replacing old numbers with new numbers, or attempting to dissuade anyone from enjoying the aesthetics of the game. It is simply about telling the average fan about the reality of what actually happened on the field. The “Holy Trinity” of baseball statistics fail at this most basic task, and so they are not worth deifying any longer. - Dave Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by IceHawk-181 View Post
    Avoided this thread for a bit....but drinking and bored after a long day at work, so Fk it.

I have a new career that puts me in constant contact with Albany during this crisis and my father is, as we speak, literally running protocols testing potential vaccines for this thing.

While New York spent most of last week absolutely panicking about needing 150,000 ICU beds...suddenly people are not so panicked this week.

It is starting to look like the actual fatality rate of this thing is closer to 1% or lower...likely lower.

Interesting.

Also, on a personal level.

I drag my *** to work day after day to deal with the effects of this thing and come home to find my idiot 20 and 30 year old friends posting about how life would be soooo much easier if people were just paid a "living wage" by the gov't I increasingly realize that my neighbors and friends would like nothing more than to work my *** like a slave so they can play fkn XBOZ and post on Facebook while lounging on the damn couch.

I am done with those people....
    I love drinking and being bored!
    Yeah, there is a whole new level of entitlement in this country. It was on display in Fla. when you see kids saying, "If I get cover, I get it. It's not going to stop me from partying". Smart and lazy.
    That attitude is part of the reason the infection rate in the 20-45 crowd is the highest growing.

The panic did subside a bit because NYC went from doubling every 3 days to every 5 but after 100 died in the last day, that meter is going to amp up again.

Ignorance is bliss

Also the BS study at the outset of this thing that predicted potentially 2.2 million American deaths is apparently a miss...by an order of magnitude.

And that is what the media is still using.

Nice.
    Yeah, that one was extreme. It was in the event that every American got it or at least a majority of us did.

Ignorance is bliss

I love drinking and being bored!
    Yeah, there is a whole new level of entitlement in this country. It was on display in Fla. when you see kids saying, "If I get cover, I get it. It's not going to stop me from partying". Smart and lazy.
    That attitude is part of the reason the infection rate in the 20-45 crowd is the highest growing.

The panic did subside a bit because NYC went from doubling every 3 days to every 5 but after 100 died in the last day, that meter is going to amp up again.
    Conference call...from the Governor's mouth...New York's peak is likely 2-3 weeks out.

Reality is reality...this thing is still every-fning-where....but seriously, this has definitely bared some people's true character to me.

What I find amazing is that China, went into complete lockdown, they built hospitals and they got the needed equipment in place and got their cases to zero in roughly 3 months.

We had our first case two and a half months ago and we are on a startling rise of new infections and it will take us at least 2-3 months to start getting under control.

China did such a good job. It's no wonder Trump likes their president so much.

In late January, US President Donald Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal. Photo: XinhuaUS President Donald Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal. Photo: Xinhua
    US President Donald Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal. Photo: Xinhua
    US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that he and President Xi Jinping “love each other”, while insisting that negotiations for a phase two trade deal will start “very shortly”.
    Trump told the annual World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that his relationship with Xi “is an extraordinary one” less than a week after the two countries agreed their phase one trade deal.
    “He’s for China, I’m for the US, but other than that we love each other,” Trump said in his speech, stirring laughter in the room.
    “Our relationship with China has probably never been better."

Donnie has the fever. Xi makes him flutter. Likely because he knew how to get stuff done.
    I find it amazing that you actually believe the numbers China have been releasing . It’s not like they haven’t fudged their numbers before . China lied about everything in the first two months of the pandemic and now I am supposed to believe them ? Get real man

Communist's Lie.

Period.

Conference call...from the Governor's mouth...New York's peak is likely 2-3 weeks out.

Reality is reality...this thing is still every-fning-where....but seriously, this has definitely bared some people's true character to me.
    I posted yesterday that NYC was doubling every 3 days. If that had continued for 3 weeks, they would have 1.5 million cases. At that point the death rate would be astronomical.

It's scary shite. We need to be smart.
    I had a friend make a very. interesting comment. We are supposed to be about Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
    happiness. Her comment was, we are really good at Liberty and Pursuit of happiness. Not so good when it comes to respecting life and this shows it.

Ignorance is bliss

Well all those people standing and waiting in lines in the cold in nyc are not doing anything to prevent the spread of the virus either .