Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 408 of 627 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    No chance? So you are banking his chances on Coronavirus and George Floyd? LMAO!
    Is that what I said Nicky? I said, NO chance turn out would be low considering recent events! Reading is fundamental.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Only when viewed thru the FOX inspired lens.
    And are the liberal inspired lenses that you all view through and get their messages is the only way to go in this Country?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-05-2020 at 12:22 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Nothing is further from the truth. There are social democrats who are fiscal conservatives. In fact, imo the party has moved closer to the center to form a consensus on certain issues. In the last 20+ years the party has moved more right than left. You still have people on the fringes, just as you do in the republican party ultra right wing and more moderate.

It only appears more liberal when viewed thru your heavily tainted, Limbaugh inspired, FOX tuned right wing perspective.

On social issues, as we have become more tolerant as a culture so too have the politics of the democratic party. Democrats have indeed become more liberal over time, particularly on questions related to race and immigration. Democrats also moved to the left on health care, Democrats have long been supportive of the government taking a more active role in health care. Itís not just Democrats moving to the left on these issues. Thereís evidence that the general electorate is becoming more liberal, too.

Totally false.

Pelosi gets a lot of her influence from the squad which tilts farther left then what majority of the US actually wants right now.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Is that what I said Nicky? I said, NO chance turn out would be low considering recent events! Reading is fundamental.
    There will be no turnout if there is vote by mail . Since technically everyone stays home

The market has been going up, the unemployment numbers are lower than expected....Trump will destroy Biden in the debates.
    Still at 13-14%, historic high number. Granted the Nonfarm payrolls rose by 2.5 million in May, much of the gain came from those classified as temporary layoffs due to the coronavirus-related economic shutdown. Leisure and hospitality represented almost half the jobs gained. The May gain was by far the biggest one-month jobs surge in U.S. history since at least 1939. The only previous month to register more than a million jobs was September 1983, at 1.1 million. So very good news. Wall street reacted as expected. However still have elevated unemployed at 21 million.

Trump will destroy Biden? Like he did Hillary? With his 6th grade vocabulary and redundant rambling? Be honest Nick cognitively he's slipping fast. Imo he is in the grips of serious cognitive decline. Watch interviews from even 4-5 years ago, much sharper. Now he searches for words and repeats himself when he's at a loss. If he goes off script (teleprompter) he's lost. Biden is prone to cognitive lapse as well, neither is getting any younger. I think Biden is a favorite in any debate because he knows how to frame an argument and get the relevant substance out front. Yes he may stammer and fumble at times, but he knows the issues and can articulate them. Trump can't. All he does is attack. Aggression is his modus operandi. He won't rattle Biden, for better or worse, he's a seasoned pro and polished politician who has been there and done that. Trump is a stuff shirt and blowhard, full of bluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    There will be no turnout if there is vote by mail . Since technically everyone stays home
    LOL, I assume that's an attempt, feeble, but an attempt at humor.

Trumps worse nightmare is vote by mail and you know it. Why are the R's desperately trying to defeat it in as many states as possible?

So cuomo was simply passing the blame to deblasio and not taking any responsibility for his lack of leadership .
    Then there was cuomo threatening to remove deblasio from power like only a dictator would do .
    You are so far removed from reality it's frightening. Cuomo doesn't have the authority to manage the NYPD. Unless he removed de Blasio.

You are so far removed from reality it's frightening. Cuomo doesn't have the authority to manage the NYPD. Unless he removed de Blasio.
    Learn to read , I said cuomo threatened to remove deblasio from power and refused to do anything about the violence . I didnít say cuomo refused to manage the police .

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    'Liberals' and even progressives in the US would be considered middle/right center in a majority of other countries, and right wing in some.

That's how 'unprogressive' the United States is.

It's okay, guys like bezos needs billions of dollars that he will never spend(yes I'm aware much of it is tied up in stocks). But a fair share of Americans(many in republican states, more so than democratic run states) are struggling to make ends meet.

I've been a fiscal conservative for 34 years, it's how I was raised. But, seeing how the status quo has not helped, I'm open to change.

Republicans don't save the country money, they just use the time and time again **failed** trickle economics that never work for more then a few years.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If you like your paycheck getting smaller then vote for Biden. Taxes will go up with him as President. The liberals make you feel sorry and the the pain of a less paycheck is not quite bad initially and then you got suckered but are now stuck with less take home pay.

Tax and spend is all they know.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

LOL, I assume that's an attempt, feeble, but an attempt at humor.

Trumps worse nightmare is vote by mail and you know it. Why are the R's desperately trying to defeat it in as many states as possible?
    Oh I donít know , maybe because itís easy to rig a voting system that uses emails to vote ? I mean last I checked anything online can be hacked into . The bigger question is why are the Democrats pushing so hard for mail in voting ? And donít say itís because if the virus , since they have no problem exposing the people to the virus at the protests .

If you like your paycheck getting smaller then vote for Biden. Taxes will go up with him as President. The liberals make you feel sorry and the the pain of a less paycheck is not quite bad initially and then you got suckered but are now stuck with less take home pay.

Tax and spend is all they know.
    As the old saying goes , ď thereís a sucker born every minute ď

Learn to read , I said cuomo threatened to remove deblasio from power and refused to do anything about the violence . I didnít say cuomo refused to manage the police .
    You are so insufferably dense it's infuriating. You said:

So cuomo was simply passing the blame to deblasio and not taking any responsibility for his lack of leadership .
    Then there was cuomo threatening to remove deblasio from power like only a dictator would do .
    My reading comprehension is pretty good for an old man. What exactly did you mean Cuomo didn't take responsibility and showed a lack of leadership? I repeat, Cuomo does not have the authority to manage the NYPD, that is the exclusive domain of the Mayor.

You are so insufferably dense it's infuriating. You said:

My reading comprehension is pretty good for an old man. What exactly did you mean Cuomo didn't take responsibility and showed a lack of leadership? I repeat, Cuomo does not have the authority to manage the NYPD, that is the exclusive domain of the Mayor.
    What about the national guard or the state police? He has the power to use both and he didnít Use either one. For days he sat in Albany while parts of nyc was looted and burned . That is lack of leadership .

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    No one is saying to protect the bad cops and no one is saying not to protest. Protest all u want but donít kill people, not destroy buildings and private property, and donít lite stuff on fire.

What more do u guys want? The cop and his helpers were charged for the death of George Floyd. But they still want to destroy and steal things. They still want to shoot and stab the police. At what point does the chaos stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what THEY donít get and donít care. Their response is to call us racist. Typical liberal bullspit.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

If at all. In never seems to trickle down, for some reason it gets stuck in 1) corporate buy backs, 2)bonuses and 3) corporate expansion.
    But Dr, you left out the. OST important thing that you all seem to never bring up with your examples...

Jobs get created. More jobs mean more taxes will be paid..hello?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place