Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 627 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Cuomo said every NY hospital has enough PPE currently(a bold lie). Federal government has not done enough to supply the states with enough PPE, nor has the state government.

This is the hospital where the nursing manager just passed from the covid-19. Sad.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/25/worker...mpression=true

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Can't wait til this **** is over. Tired of sitting at home all day every day, not allowed to go anywhere.
    I'm looking forward to when we get low on food so I can go to the store.
    you can go out take a walk get some fresh air no one is a prisoner at home.. if you don;t feel comfortable outside wear a mask...

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    you can go out take a walk get some fresh air no one is a prisoner at home.. if you don;t feel comfortable outside wear a mask...
    I've gone outside every day except for Tuesday (rain) and played w our toddler. I miss just going out to breakfast, lunch, dinner, to the store, whatever. That type of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Likewise. Cabin fever can be damaging on your psyche. Everyone talks about the disease and its physical effects but the toll this takes on your mind can be crippling. Sitting in the same house all the time, worrying about potentially catching this, worrying about when you can go back to work, etc. You can't watch the news either because it makes it even worse.

Its just good you dont live in NYC. Elmhurst hospital in Queens has become the epicenter of this disease. 13 people died there yesterday from this virus.
    Still less than 4% of the total NY cases though

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Tell me what trump could have done to prepare when 2 of the 3,branches of the govt only cared about removing him from office? Tell me what he could have done to prepare more when the senate and congress wouldnít even let him do something about Obamacare ?
    Trump could have let the states like NY, La, Ca., Ma. all win the bids instead of outbidding them to get control and then n to do anything about it.
    Now the bailout is going 1 billion to NYC? Are you friggin kidding?
    He is failing badly. Make no mistake. The only thing that will save us from horror is that miracle drug working or the virus slowing. Trump started slow, seemed to get the picture but is now awful. Horrid communication between the states.

Nothing could have been done to prepare more (I mean maybe not cutting the pandemoniac response team could have helped) but it isn't about preparation. It is about communication, action and follow through. He is not doing any of that quickly enough. Trump is a 1 trick pony and this isn't that trick.

Ignorance is bliss

Still less than 4% of the total NY cases though
    Without adequate funding, supplies and workers, that number is only going to rise.
    If Trump doesn't pull his orange head from his arse, these numbers are going to become out of control and horrible quickly.
    But of course he's got not accountability for any of it.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Likewise. Cabin fever can be damaging on your psyche. Everyone talks about the disease and its physical effects but the toll this takes on your mind can be crippling. Sitting in the same house all the time, worrying about potentially catching this, worrying about when you can go back to work, etc. You can't watch the news either because it makes it even worse.

Its just good you dont live in NYC. Elmhurst hospital in Queens has become the epicenter of this disease. 13 people died there yesterday from this virus.
    100 since yesterday.

But I fully agree with your thoughts on getting out and living.
    Be smart but live your life.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    100 since yesterday.

But I fully agree with your thoughts on getting out and living.
    Be smart but live your life.
    Yeah its sad. New York acted slow on this as well. I give Cuomo credit for being out there everyday and not giving everyone the typical politician speak. He's been precise, assertive, etc but the minute they heard California had cases in densely populated areas like San Francisco, Alameda county, and Napa, they should have shut NYC down. That's on DeBlasio as well. They know both cities have similar demographics, large amounts of people who travel, and NYC has a much larger population than those respective areas.

California was proactive. New York was reactive. None of these politicians are ballsy enough to take a hard stance until something becomes a problem.

And I agree with you about Trump. This is more about being re-elected for him. His singular focus has been that. That's why he tried to downplay this disease initially and why he's rushing to get people back to work now.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-26-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Joe Biden is not any kind of leader at all. Hell, just make Pelosi the nominee.

He said nothing about $25 million going to the Kennedy Center, NADDA!

The 2020 Election is basically over.

Who wants Biden for President?

The guy is in over his head. He canít talk, his streaming gets screwed up. His campaign looks to be in shambles, what a disaster.

And this guy is the Nominee?

I canít vote for him.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Trump could have let the states like NY, La, Ca., Ma. all win the bids instead of outbidding them to get control and then n to do anything about it.
    Now the bailout is going 1 billion to NYC? Are you friggin kidding?
    He is failing badly. Make no mistake. The only thing that will save us from horror is that miracle drug working or the virus slowing. Trump started slow, seemed to get the picture but is now awful. Horrid communication between the states.

Nothing could have been done to prepare more (I mean maybe not cutting the pandemoniac response team could have helped) but it isn't about preparation. It is about communication, action and follow through. He is not doing any of that quickly enough. Trump is a 1 trick pony and this isn't that trick.
    I donít see you complaining about Cuomo not buying the masks 5 years ago when he was offered them from Obama . While the virus ravaged China , the the federal govt was only focused on impeaching trump and didnít care about it . And Cuomo has been praising trump for his response lately

Without adequate funding, supplies and workers, that number is only going to rise.
    If Trump doesn't pull his orange head from his arse, these numbers are going to become out of control and horrible quickly.
    But of course he's got not accountability for any of it.
    Why do you continue?

I promise, it's much better when you ignore certain people.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I donít see you complaining about Cuomo not buying the masks 5 years ago when he was offered them from Obama . While the virus ravaged China , the the federal govt was only focused on impeaching trump and didnít care about it . And Cuomo has been praising trump for his response lately
    Yep
    Itís like praising a 5 year old who finally learned to use the toilet
    And while it ravaged chin, trump had his thumb in his butt and his family begged him not to suck it after he took it out

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Why do you continue?

I promise, it's much better when you ignore certain people.

Iím done after that one

Iím done after that one
    I remember when Trump blamed Bush for 9/11 and it seems some always-trumpers don't care about that.

But, if anyone blames Trump for anything with the covid-19 virus they're anti-trump/anti-america/anti-pres. Go figure.

Trump said, Bush was president at the time. That's correct, he was. Trump is president at this time, so which one is it? Can't have it both ways. I haven't seen anyone on here blame the president for everything. They just wish he would do better. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I remember when Trump blamed Bush for 9/11 and it seems some always-trumpers don't care about that.

But, if anyone blames Trump for anything with the covid-19 virus they're anti-trump/anti-america/anti-pres. Go figure.

Trump said, Bush was president at the time. That's correct, he was. Trump is president at this time, so which one is it? Can't have it both ways. I haven't seen anyone on here blame the president for everything. They just wish he would do better. Nothing wrong with that.

I love this one, when asked why there wasn't adequate testing and supplies, "I don't know. Not my fault"

You are the president. If it's not your fault then whose is it?
    If you hired the person? They are your responsibility. Your fault.

I am worried and I know it sounds nuts but that he wants a second wave of the virus to hit in October and then call emergency martial law and attempt to prevent an election.
    Why on earth would he even be suggesting that certain areas lower the social distancing? He just said that he's going to talk to the governors and recommend that they relax the regulations in certain parts of the country where the virus is "under control" because we now have enough tests.
    Look. I didn't love Bush but I trusted him to do the right thing for the country and though he was a solid leader.
    This dude has zero leadership skills and the funniest thing is how much he thumps his chest and gets assertive but now he's fading into the black. Now is actually the time to act like that. He's a ghost.

Ignorance is bliss