Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 396 of 566 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 8481
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Talk about
    construing an intended meaning! Geez. But you go right ahead and peddle the FOX propaganda. Stay the course and pump that narrative. Where did minimal come from? I guess we are all experiencing BB withdrawal, because this one came straight out of left field!
    And some of your posts seem to come from your nether regions....

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I also feel it is ridiculous that people on here seem to constantly comment on people who are against the civil unrest but use the word PROTEST in your comments. Civil unrest and protests are different.

People on here make blanket statements with civil unrest and protests.

For an example. I will comment about agitators and the violence that they create and then people on here like the Dr, Clown, Flim, Spliff will purposely say that I am against PROTEST and then tell me about the freedom of protesting.....

What a joke that is.....

I have never said I was against protests or had any issue of people protesting about what had happened to George Floyd.

That is the typical left that just blankets people without even having any proof of what people have said on here.

What a disgrace that is.
    Here is one that you have said not with me but in general.

Us for the military to stop PROTESTS?

Really Clown?

See how you blanket it?

It is the civil unrest not the protests.
    Again Clown...you say the President is against PROTESTERS.....so untrue. He is against the violence and destruction of peaceful protesters. Call a spade a spade, geez.
    You are out of your friggin mind/.

You accused me of saying that you were against protestors.
    I said that I had never said that.

Then the examples you use are -
    1-the defense secretary saying the use of military for the protests was a bad idea

2- Where is state conspiracy theories regarding both Red and Blue, that Trump would use the uptick of covid as a way to manipulate his base by suggesting covid was a punishment from God against them

Holy shiot Mush. That is some ****ed up stuff even for you.

You accuses me and others of making statements against you. Then when you couldn't find this comments because I don't believe they exist, you changed the argument?
    And you changed the argument of a post that has been quoted so it's clear to see?

Dude. Get over it.
    That is a bout as weak as it comes.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

The Protests really wrecked the numbers....
    You don't give a damn about the numbers other than that they give you another reason to whine about the protestors.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You are out of your friggin mind/.

You accused me of saying that you were against protestors.
    I said that I had never said that.

Then the examples you use are -
    1-the defense secretary saying the use of military for the protests was a bad idea

2- Where is state conspiracy theories regarding both Red and Blue, that Trump would use the uptick of covid as a way to manipulate his base by suggesting covid was a punishment from God against them

Holy shiot Mush. That is some ****ed up stuff even for you.

You accuses me and others of making statements against you. Then when you couldn't find this comments because I don't believe they exist, you changed the argument?
    And you changed the argument of a post that has been quoted so it's clear to see?

Dude. Get over it.
    That is a bout as weak as it comes.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

It just sucks in this country that you can’t have an opinion with kneeling or anything without the left blasting you.

Drew Brees is getting crucified.....

People see it differently yet they are SUPPOSED to know why it is happening.
    Poor, poor Drew. Let's set up a rally on his behalf, shall we?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Come on Nicky you can't be that dense. The consequence for voicing an opinion that MAY run counter to a prevailing view? Maybe, just maybe? How popular was tRumps SOB comment in regard to essentially the same issue? It went over like a fart in church. His base ate it up but the rest of the country?
    The problem I see is that the Trump opposition will say he is against protests and that is far from the truth. He is reacting to the violence and destruction and the opposition puts that and protests in the same basket and that is a crock of crap.

Where did Trump say he is against protests?

And throwing a brick threw a window is not a protest Dr. or killing a cop or attacking a cop is not a form of protest Dr.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-04-2020 at 06:23 PM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

You tell me that if I don’t agree with people’s right to protest Then I’m throwing away the first amendment.

Again, my issues are not protesting but the violence associated with the civil unrest.

This is first person Mush. This is not directed at you. I actually agreed with you when I said I don't agree with the looting and destruction.
    If we as a society don't agree with people's right to protest we are throwing away the first amendment.
    Is that better for you?
    I don't agree with the looting or destruction. I 100% agree with people's right to protest. If you don't, you are throwing away the first amendment.

Dude, don't be such a ninny. I never said you were against the protests. Even the above, if you read it incorrectly as you clearly idiid, it doesn't say that you are against protests. It says "if you don't agree". That does not say that you personally didn't agree. it says "if you don't agree"

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    It’s impossible to have a healthy discussion with different opinions thanks to the left
    Yeah, if only everyone could be as open minded and tolerant of other's opinions as you.

I also feel it is ridiculous that people on here seem to constantly comment on people who are against the civil unrest but use the word PROTEST in your comments. Civil unrest and protests are different.

People on here make blanket statements with civil unrest and protests.

For an example. I will comment about agitators and the violence that they create and then people on here like the Dr, Clown, Flim, Spliff will purposely say that I am against PROTEST and then tell me about the freedom of protesting.....

What a joke that is.....

I have never said I was against protests or had any issue of people protesting about what had happened to George Floyd.

That is the typical left that just blankets people without even having any proof of what people have said on here.

What a disgrace that is.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black
    Way to show your foolishness yet again George
    Hahahahahaha
    You might want to have read the post to which I responded.

Never, did I say Mush was against the protests. (I didn't even say Trump was against them.)

Hahahahaha

Holy crap dude. This its pure gold

You did it again.

Talk about someone lying , trump cane out on the first two days of the protest In support of the protestors and demanded justice . It wasn’t until AFTER the violence and rioting happened that he threatened to do something about the agitators .
    Again Clown...you say the President is against PROTESTERS.....so untrue. He is against the violence and destruction, not of peaceful protesters. Call a spade a spade, geez.
    Serious questions. Answers appreciated.

Do you believe Trump could have handled things differently?

Do you believe he did anything to inflame an already volatile situation?

Were the protesters who were gassed in Lafayette Square peaceful?

Were they cleared for a publicity stunt and photo op for Donnie?
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1268...820204034?s=09

Hmm wonder what the difference between LeBron and Drew Is..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Dumb ****.

Serious questions. Answers appreciated.

Do you believe Trump could have handled things differently?

Do you believe he did anything to inflame an already volatile situation?

Were the protesters who were gassed in Lafayette Square peaceful?

Were they cleared for a publicity stunt and photo op for Donnie?
    Doc, Mush accused me, you , spliff and Flim of saying that he, Mush was against the protests.
    That was the original quote.
    I said I didn't believe I had said that. I haven't. I doubt you did or anyone else did.

Mush changed the argument completely.

The problem I see is that the Trump opposition will say he is against protests and that is far from the truth. He is reacting to the violence and destruction and the opposition puts that and protests in the same basket and that is a crock of crap.

Where did Hensley say he is against protests?

And throwing a brick threw a window is not a protest Dr. or killing a cop or attacking a cop is not a form of protest Dr.

People are appalled at how trump is dealing with this situation.
    Calling governors weak. Saying protestors would be attacked by dogs an have ominous weapons used on the m that would at the very least, hurt them very badly, he tear gassed a church for a photo op to make himself look strong. Threatening military use even when the military experts say it's not a good idea.

He has sucked again in another crisis

Trump has sowed these seeds. he lives on hate. he's got a doorfull of it

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dumb ****.
    So ****ing dumb.

Fair and balanced.

Consequences eh? Sounds like someone is calling for violence and hatred in response To a different opinion .
    You are infuriating. Did I say that?

Consequence as in taking responsibility for his comments and dealing with the fall out from others? Geez I don't think I have ever met a bigger contrarian.

You talk just to hear yourself?
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin