Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 395 of 566 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 8483
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Again you suggest the majority of the protest is about violence and destruction, your focus remains singular. FOX news verbatim. Yet you ignore the 99.9%, the message and meaning. It suits your narrative and that proffered by your hero and primary media source.

Dr, quit twisting and turning it around.

Jorge didnít start riots, start looting or start people vandalizing...

Go blame the agitators for the disgrace that they did and cause people to ONLY FOCUS on that instead of the message that is NOW LOST..

Dr, the majority of the people seem to only talk about the violence now and you just donít seem to get it.....you even said it yourself when you said the message is getting lost now.

Even CNN seems to only focus on the violence. And you say it is minimal is ridiculous on your part. You can have a peaceful protest going on for 2 hours and then agitators start their garbage and ruin the protesters on why they are even out there and it has happened in every major city......it is a joke. That is not minimal.

I 4 getting shutdown around Orlando is not minimal...I know, I was driving through there on Sunday and had to wait on the damn Interstate because of the civil unrest that was spilling towards the Interstate.

A small sleepy town called Lakeland was having serious issues and 60-70 cop cars where in the speed lane on I 4 racing towards an exit in Lakeland to help defuse the problem.

Minimal my *** Dr.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-04-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I also feel it is ridiculous that people on here seem to constantly comment on people who are against the civil unrest but use the word PROTEST in your comments. Civil unrest and protests are different.

People on here make blanket statements with civil unrest and protests.

For an example. I will comment about agitators and the violence that they create and then people on here like the Dr, Clown, Flim, Spliff will purposely say that I am against PROTEST and then tell me about the freedom of protesting.....

What a joke that is.....

I have never said I was against protests or had any issue of people protesting about what had happened to George Floyd.

That is the typical left that just blankets people without even having any proof of what people have said on here.

What a disgrace that is.
    Where did I say that?
    Please find it.

I have said you focused on the negative when there was positives but I don't recall saying that you were against the protests.
    I may have said I think you need to be more mindful and tolerant of those protesting but I don't remember saying you were against protests.

Please show me what you understood to say that

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Last I checked they were both human beings who have a right to their opinions
    But, only one side of opinions matter. If you donít fall in line to their opinions then you are a disgrace and a dirtbag.

Look at what happened to Drew Brees....a total joke and a disgrace.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Actually I didnít . I originally said that the governors and mayors did nothing while their cities burned . Never said they still havenít done anything . And if they did truly do something then why did cuomo not increase security until days later ? Why are the national guard still sitting around doing nothing despite the governors saying called them up ? Last I checked the looting and rioting hasnít totally stopped
    You said they did nothing for days while their cities burned.
    I disagreed and said that is a lie, which it is.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Where did I say that?
    Please find it.

I have said you focused on the negative when there was positives but I don't recall saying that you were against the protests.
    I may have said I think you need to be more mindful and tolerant of those protesting but I don't remember saying you were against protests.

Please show me what you understood to say that
    Oh, Iíll find it, you have said it otherwise I would not have named you. I like and respect you and will even respect you after all of this but Iím getting tired of people just assuming crap that is not even true. I have no hard feelings with anybody but a little irritated with bullspit lies.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1268...820204034?s=09

Hmm wonder what the difference between LeBron and Drew Is..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Seems fair and balanced to me...

Oh, Iíll find it, you have said it otherwise I would not have named you. I like and respect you and will even respect you after all of this but Iím getting tired of people just assuming crap that is not even true. I have no hard feelings with anybody but a little irritated with bullspit lies.
    Please find where I said you were actually anti protests. I don't remember saying that.
    I remember saying they need to happen. I remember saying that I was ok with some level of civil unrest but you weren't. I remember suggesting you missed the message
    But I don't recall specifically saying, you are against protests.

Miller resigns because of trumps actions and the defense secretary esper flat out disagrees with the use of the military for the protests

But George thinks trump is doing a good job

Once again, Georgie takes the orange pill over the experts

Here is one that you have said not with me but in general.

Us for the military to stop PROTESTS?

Really Clown?

See how you blanket it?

It is the civil unrest not the protests.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I had a Covid conspiracy idea

1- the dems want Covid to get worse to make trump look worse

2- trump wants it to get worse because the protests are in blue states and he can use Covid as a punishment from god against the protestors to make his base happy

Regardless, Itís going to spread like crazy and thatís a bummer

Again Clown...you say the President is against PROTESTERS.....so untrue. He is against the violence and destruction, not of peaceful protesters. Call a spade a spade, geez.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-04-2020 at 01:45 PM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Consequences for what Dr?

Seriously?

For an OPINION?

That is my issue with a lot you people. You all think your opinions only matter.

Again, CONSEQUENCES?

Unbelievable.
    Come on Nicky you can't be that dense. The consequence for voicing an opinion that MAY run counter to a prevailing view? Maybe, just maybe? How popular was tRumps SOB comment in regard to essentially the same issue? It went over like a fart in church. His base ate it up but the rest of the country?
    ďWhen fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,Ē --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ay/3141681001/

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/86881...s-in-baltimore

NYC had peaceful protests until after curfew, when the peaceful protesters went home

Your comments are false.
    I don't agree with the looting or destruction. I 100% agree with people's right to protest. If you don't, you are throwing away the first amendment.
    You tell me that if I donít agree with peopleís right to protest Then Iím throwing away the first amendment.

Again, my issues are not protesting but the violence associated with the civil unrest.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

You said they did nothing for days while their cities burned.
    I disagreed and said that is a lie, which it is.
    And it is not a lie and you know it . For the first 4 days cities burned and were looted , if those mayors and governors actually did Anything then why were those cities burned and looted ? Why did it take almost a week for the violence to even start simmering down ?

Again Clown...you say the President is against PROTESTERS.....so untrue. He is against the violence and destruction of peaceful protesters. Call a spade a spade, geez.
    Talk about someone lying , trump cane out on the first two days of the protest In support of the protestors and demanded justice . It wasnít until AFTER the violence and rioting happened that he threatened to do something about the agitators .

Dr, quit twisting and turning it around.

Jorge didnít start riots, start looting or start people vandalizing...

Go blame the agitators for the disgrace that they did and cause people to ONLY FOCUS on that instead of the message that is NOW LOST..

Dr, the majority of the people seem to only talk about the violence now and you just donít seem to get it.....you even said it yourself when you said the message is getting lost now.

Even CNN seems to only focus on the violence. And you say it is minimal is ridiculous on your part. You can have a peaceful protest going on for 2 hours and then agitators start their garbage and ruin the protesters on why they are even out there and it has happened in every major city......it is a joke. That is not minimal.

I 4 getting shutdown around Orlando is not minimal...I know, I was driving through there on Sunday and had to wait on the damn Interstate because of the civil unrest that was spilling towards the Interstate.

A small sleepy town called Lakeland was having serious issues and 60-70 cop cars where in the speed lane on I 4 racing towards an exit in Lakeland to help defuse the problem.

Minimal my *** Dr.
    Talk about construing an intended meaning! Geez. But you go right ahead and peddle the FOX propaganda. Stay the course and pump that narrative. Where did minimal come from? I guess we are all experiencing BB withdrawal, because this one came straight out of left field!
    ďWhen fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,Ē --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Come on Nicky you can't be that dense. The consequence for voicing an opinion that MAY run counter to a prevailing view? Maybe, just maybe? How popular was tRumps SOB comment in regard to essentially the same issue? It went over like a fart in church. His base ate it up but the rest of the country?

Consequences eh? Sounds like someone is calling for violence and hatred in response To a different opinion .