Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 394 of 568 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8512
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    People;e don't get suspended for different opinions. They get suspended for being complete tools.
    Or in some cases for being tattled on by tools who claim not to do that.

The problem Georgie boy is that you want to talk nonsense and when it's met with adversity, you cry foul. then cry free speech is dead.

You are aware that if you want to say something that others find foolish, insensitive, racist, homophobic, or misogynistic, you are allowed. But we are allowed to voice our disagreement. That is free speech.
    Succinct and to the point!
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Oh please, turn down the hyperbolic drama and inciteful exaggerations.
    Exaggerations my arse , it is the damned truth that governors and mayors across this nation did NOTHING for days while people looted , and burned down their cities . Just the other day parts of the Bronx Was on fire .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    It takes less than 3 days to get the results from the tests , protests have been going on for a week now . Do the math man . By the way most people who test positive aren’t showing symptoms at all
    True. But that would mean everyone started getting tested for no reason 4 days into the protests.
    So everyone was getting tested without having symptoms (symptoms don't typically show for 4-6 days, you do the math 4+3 or 6+3) or knowing if they were in contact with anyone.

So actually it would take 7-9 days for those test numbers to be dramatically affected by the protests. Or as I suggested in another post the numbers would reflect the protests 10-14 days after the start of the major protests
    I am not saying all of the new cases are from the protests but atleast part of those new cases are from them . The only places that have seen large gatherings of people here in Florida are at those protests . The beaches are still closed here.

Once again, you insult and talk smack and are then shown to be inaccurate.
    Case closed

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Well I am standing by opinion and won’t apologize for it .

Just like your idol

I still think it is inaccurate, and foolish and I won't apologize for that.

Exaggerations my arse , it is the damned truth that governors and mayors across this nation did NOTHING for days while people looted , and burned down their cities . Just the other day parts of the Bronx Was on fire .
    No. That is factually inaccurate. 100% and completely inaccurate. They didn't act the way you wanted, with an iron fist....
    But they did act.

You are lying.

Again you suggest the majority of the protest is about violence and destruction, your focus remains singular. FOX news verbatim. Yet you ignore the 99.9%, the message and meaning. It suits your narrative and that proffered by your hero and primary media source.
    “When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,” --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Again you suggest the majority of the protest is about violence and destruction, your focus remains singular. FOX news verbatim. Yet you ignore the 99.9%, the message and meaning. It suits your narrative and that proffered by your hero and primary media source.
    Show me where I said a majority of the protests or protestors were about violence ? If anyone is ignoring the real message behind the protests it’s the damned media when they broadcast the looting and rioting for days on end . My niece is now afraid that looters and rioters are going to throw rocks and hurt her and her family after watching the news these last couple days . I mean Floyd’s own brother and girlfriend has been pleading for the violence and rioting to stop because THAT has been hijacking the message behind the peaceful protests .

No. That is factually inaccurate. 100% and completely inaccurate. They didn't act the way you wanted, with an iron fist....
    But they did act.

You are lying.
    No they did not act at all until dAys later .

No they did not act at all until dAys later .
    Yes. They did.
    But even in this statement you contradict yourself with the last one.

Yes. They did.
    But even in this statement you contradict yourself with the last one.
    Actually I didn’t . I originally said that the governors and mayors did nothing while their cities burned . Never said they still haven’t done anything . And if they did truly do something then why did cuomo not increase security until days later ? Why are the national guard still sitting around doing nothing despite the governors saying called them up ? Last I checked the looting and rioting hasn’t totally stopped

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1268...820204034?s=09

Hmm wonder what the difference between LeBron and Drew Is..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

He can say whatever he pleases. He can disagree. I don't agree with the apology. I think you should own your words and deal with the consequence. Realize as a popular public figure your words are broadcast and have a bit more consequence attached. The downside to celebrity.

Consequences for what Dr?

Seriously?

For an OPINION?

That is my issue with a lot you people. You all think your opinions only matter.

Again, CONSEQUENCES?

Unbelievable.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1268...820204034?s=09

Hmm wonder what the difference between LeBron and Drew Is..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last I checked they were both human beings who have a right to their opinions

I also feel it is ridiculous that people on here seem to constantly comment on people who are against the civil unrest but use the word PROTEST in your comments. Civil unrest and protests are different.

People on here make blanket statements with civil unrest and protests.

For an example. I will comment about agitators and the violence that they create and then people on here like the Dr, Clown, Flim, Spliff will purposely say that I am against PROTEST and then tell me about the freedom of protesting.....

What a joke that is.....

I have never said I was against protests or had any issue of people protesting about what had happened to George Floyd.

That is the typical left that just blankets people without even having any proof of what people have said on here.

What a disgrace that is.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels