Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 393 of 627 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I fear itís going to get to the point where police will be too scared to go near any black people
    TMML

Because I know you aren't joking and it is one of the dumbest things ever written on PSD
    (Notice I referred to the post because if I said you were dumb, you would report me. And then complain freedom of speech is dead)

I'm actually impressed you would go that low. Good for you.
    True colors shining through

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The President basically said to the mayors and Gov to take care of the lawlessness or he will.

Pretty simple terms.

And in 99.99% of all the things he says like that never happen. It is all bark but people,e start their crap. Y saying he is a fascist which is hilarious. He was voted in as President, he didnít just have the military takeover and he just jumps in. Give me a break with that crap.

He is at times a clown for his comments but he just wants a peaceful Nation for all....
    Last I checked one of the duties as president is to protect his people from both foreign and domestic enemies and last I checked the people rioting and looting are domestic enemies of the peaceful protestors .

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    TMML

Because I know you aren't joking and it is one of the dumbest things ever written on PSD
    (Notice I referred to the post because if I said you were dumb, you would report me. And then complain freedom of speech is dead)

I'm actually impressed you would go that low. Good for you.
    True colors shining through
    Not my fault you canít handle a difference of opinion

It takes less than 3 days to get the results from the tests , protests have been going on for a week now . Do the math man . By the way most people who test positive arenít showing symptoms at all
    True. But that would mean everyone started getting tested for no reason 4 days into the protests.
    So everyone was getting tested without having symptoms (symptoms don't typically show for 4-6 days, you do the math 4+3 or 6+3) or knowing if they were in contact with anyone.

So actually it would take 7-9 days for those test numbers to be dramatically affected by the protests. Or as I suggested in another post the numbers would reflect the protests 10-14 days after the start of the major protests

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why canít Drew Brees disagree with people kneeling during the National Anthem?

THAT IS TOTAL BULLSPIT that anybody would even comment on HIS OWN OPINION.

THAT IS SO RIDICULOUS that he was forced to apologize for saying NOTHING WRONG but his OPINION of how he believes it is disrespectful for kneeling during the Anthem.

Why canít he have an opinion without people blasting him?

All because they all want him to agree with what he obviously disagrees with..

Now the apology seems forced and fabricated and that is NOT HIS FAULT!

People need to get over other peopleís damn opinions!

Total crap!
    He can say whatever he pleases. He can disagree. I don't agree with the apology. I think you should own your words and deal with the consequence. Realize as a popular public figure your words are broadcast and have a bit more consequence attached. The downside to celebrity.

Not my fault you canít handle a difference of opinion
    I can handle a difference of opinion.
    You co nationally suggest your statements are factual. When proven otherwise, you magically disappear.

It is you who can't handle it. It is you who complains about it. Not me. I think you are factually and morally inconsistent and when you get called on it, you can't handle it.

Ignorance is bliss

True. But that would mean everyone started getting tested for no reason 4 days into the protests.
    So everyone was getting tested without having symptoms (symptoms don't typically show for 4-6 days, you do the math 4+3 or 6+3) or knowing if they were in contact with anyone.

So actually it would take 7-9 days for those test numbers to be dramatically affected by the protests. Or as I suggested in another post the numbers would reflect the protests 10-14 days after the start of the major protests
    I am not saying all of the new cases are from the protests but atleast part of those new cases are from them . The only places that have seen large gatherings of people here in Florida are at those protests . The beaches are still closed here.

I can handle a difference of opinion.
    You co nationally suggest your statements are factual. When proven otherwise, you magically disappear.

It is you who can't handle it. It is you who complains about it. Not me. I think you are factually and morally inconsistent and when you get called on it, you can't handle it.
    Well I am standing by opinion and wonít apologize for it .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    He can say whatever he pleases. He can disagree. I don't agree with the apology. I think you should own your words and deal with the consequence. Realize as a popular public figure your words are broadcast and have a bit more consequence attached. The downside to celebrity.
    I have to agree with you. Drew took the cowardís way out . Either stand bY your opinions or shut up

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I'm sorry, this is hilarious and sad at the same time.

The guy who has reported pretty much everyone here is now crying he got reported and an infraction?

Lmaoooooo.

Now he's playing the victim card?

Lmaoooooo

Now he's using it as an excuse as to why when he's proven wrong he runs and hides and won't admit it?

Lmaoooooo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Then donít suspend me for having a different opinion
    People;e don't get suspended for different opinions. They get suspended for being complete tools.
    Or in some cases for being tattled on by tools who claim not to do that.

The problem Georgie boy is that you want to talk nonsense and when it's met with adversity, you cry foul. then cry free speech is dead.

You are aware that if you want to say something that others find foolish, insensitive, racist, homophobic, or misogynistic, you are allowed. But we are allowed to voice our disagreement. That is free speech.

Ignorance is bliss

I have to agree with you. Drew took the cowardís way out . Either stand bY your opinions or shut up

Ignorance is bliss

The mayors and governors deserved to be belittled for giving out hollow speeches and doing NOTHING while their cities burned down
    Oh please, turn down the hyperbolic drama and inciteful exaggerations.

ditto

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Lmaoooooo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.