Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139539 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Great, now crocodiles have Covid19. They were deadly enough already!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Pelosi is a disgrace!

She comes from California and brings her fckn liberal agenda to this bill.

So if you go unemployed you actually get paid more money than you did when you were working..

Huh?

Only from a a damn Democrat!

Their agendas are pathetic!

Green deal?

So much crap that doesn’t deserve to be in there..

$25 million for the Kennedy Center?

Huh?

WTF does that have to do with Coronavirus
    I agree about the bolded. You shouldn't get a raise.

Ignorance is bliss

Bet you wish your naked photoshoots were with Hillary instead of Heidi.
    I think we would all be appreciative if someone could find a picture of Day and Twillery.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What does that mean?
    The most severely ill.

However based on my reading it is being used widely both in hospitals and "off label" by private physicians. They are adding, zinc sulfate, vitamin C, blood thinners, and various biologics.

A clinical trial on the effectiveness of intravenous vitamin C on COVD-19 patients began Feb. 14 at Zhongnan Hospital in Wuhan, China.

Sell the Team, HAL!

NYT Opinion piece.
    Trump Wants to ‘Reopen America.’ Here’s What Happens if We Do.
    By Nicholas Kristof and Stuart A. Thompson
    Model created with Gabriel Goh, Steven De Keninck, Ashleigh Tuite and David N. Fisman
    MARCH 25, 2020

We created this interactive model with epidemiologists to show why quickly returning to normal could be a historic mistake .....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-america.html
    Last edited by drt1010; 03-26-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Fake news.

Taking too long to reopen and start going back to normal could make things even worse though

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Taking too long to reopen and start going back to normal could make things even worse though
    No. It wouldn't. Not if you value human life and health over finance.

Ignorance is bliss

Governor of Louisiana

“We would really like some help, because, otherwise, you’re left to just beg, borrow, and steal from wherever you can get these things,” Governor Edwards said. “And, again, you’re in competition with other states. You’re in competition with your own health care providers to some degree. And the federal government will come in and make a purchase, and you find out that your purchase just got canceled.”

Trump is telling governors to get it done. But they end up bidding against one another and then even after winning the bid, the Federal Gov comes in and buys things out from under them. Then the states have to ask for them and get pushed to the side.

Then he brags about winning the bids, while not getting the necessary equipment to the right areas.

For those of you criticizing the Dems for the foolish add ons to the stimulus bill (with which I agree), please ask yourself this, what do these states have to do to get stuff from the President? Do you think he will try to get something out of it? I would be willing to bet that he will ask for favors in return for ventilators.

Deaths from a lack of preparation are on his hands and his hands alone. The virus is not his fault but the lack of a cohesive plan coupled with foolish bravado and under-action is is scary concept.

Ignorance is bliss

Really ? Then tell me how the poor and small businesses survive once the bailouts are done and used ? What prevents millions from starving to death when no one is working for months ? What prevents the crowds from starting civil unrest ? Do you realize many more lives are at risk from being shut down for too long than from the virus itself ?

Governor of Louisiana

“We would really like some help, because, otherwise, you’re left to just beg, borrow, and steal from wherever you can get these things,” Governor Edwards said. “And, again, you’re in competition with other states. You’re in competition with your own health care providers to some degree. And the federal government will come in and make a purchase, and you find out that your purchase just got canceled.”

Trump is telling governors to get it done. But they end up bidding against one another and then even after winning the bid, the Federal Gov comes in and buys things out from under them. Then the states have to ask for them and get pushed to the side.

Then he brags about winning the bids, while not getting the necessary equipment to the right areas.

For those of you criticizing the Dems for the foolish add ons to the stimulus bill (with which I agree), please ask yourself this, what do these states have to do to get stuff from the President? Do you think he will try to get something out of it? I would be willing to bet that he will ask for favors in return for ventilators.

Deaths from a lack of preparation are on his hands and his hands alone. The virus is not his fault but the lack of a cohesive plan coupled with foolish bravado and under-action is is scary concept.
    Tell me what trump could have done to prepare when 2 of the 3,branches of the govt only cared about removing him from office? Tell me what he could have done to prepare more when the senate and congress wouldn’t even let him do something about Obamacare ?

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Don't bother, trust me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Can't wait til this **** is over. Tired of sitting at home all day every day, not allowed to go anywhere.
    I'm looking forward to when we get low on food so I can go to the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Really ? Then tell me how the poor and small businesses survive once the bailouts are done and used ? What prevents millions from starving to death when no one is working for months ? What prevents the crowds from starting civil unrest ? Do you realize many more lives are at risk from being shut down for too long than from the virus itself ?
    by that time the virus would have longed peak and on the decline and be more manageable...or maybe some new meds or old meds be found to be effective treatments for the virus...

Can't wait til this **** is over. Tired of sitting at home all day every day, not allowed to go anywhere.
    I'm looking forward to when we get low on food so I can go to the store.
    Likewise. Cabin fever can be damaging on your psyche. Everyone talks about the disease and its physical effects but the toll this takes on your mind can be crippling. Sitting in the same house all the time, worrying about potentially catching this, worrying about when you can go back to work, etc. You can't watch the news either because it makes it even worse.

Its just good you dont live in NYC. Elmhurst hospital in Queens has become the epicenter of this disease. 13 people died there yesterday from this virus.