Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 387 of 627 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387388389397437487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 9393
  1. #5791
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I agree with you and I say itís both . Remember both sides donít give a damned about us
    Your bogus "both sides" farce is transparent af. You are hard right, hard Republican, hard Trump and are not fooling a soul alive.

  2. #5792
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    When I criticized the mayors and governors in this country I didnt single out either Dems or Republicans . Heck I went as far and said there is NO leadership on all levels of the government , that is both Dems and republicans
    Lol sure whatever you say.

  3. #5793
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    13,216
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Jorge you challenged me and claimed I made "no sense." I await your answer to my question. Tick tock.
    I wouldn't hold your breath for an answer, you'll turn blue far before u get an answer

    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Have you ever witnessed a cat chasing his tail?
    I'd say a cat chasing a laser pointer because they act like they have no sense when they are doing it... just feels a little more apt.

    the tail he is more familiar with is being a tatt... oh never mind

  4. #5794
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol sure whatever you say.
    I think his use of ďheckĒ instead of ďhellĒ shows a morality aspect and that aspect has him believing Trump wears ďGodís Armor ď

    There was another poster citing trump was born again and attended church

    I would be curious how he thinks the Bible wave after the year has went over
    (That is in no way a knock on that posterís beliefs. I am only curious if itís changed his view in light of the religious leaders speaking out against it)

  5. #5795
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath for an answer, you'll turn blue far before u get an answer

    I'd say a cat chasing a laser pointer because they act like they have no sense when they are doing it... just feels a little more apt.

    the tail he is more familiar with is being a tatt... oh never mind
    I think of a Ren and Stimpy episode when Stimpy the cat, farts and proceeds to name it and try to find it for the entire episode

  6. #5796
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I am supposed to suddenly agree that trump is Doing a lousy job with the protests because some establishment sewer rat politician disagrees with him and another is taking the spineless pc way out and quitting ? Give me a break
    How many establishment sewer rats have left the sewer by his choice or by their own since he took over?
    And you believe none of them but you believe him?

    Georgie want a cracker?

    Trump base is like sock puppets
    Itís just too bad they donít realize those socks are ones Donnie finds under his 14 year old sonís bed next to his ďhustlersĒ
    Itís why their voices have a crinkly sound

  7. #5797
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    13,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think his use of ďheckĒ instead of ďhellĒ shows a morality aspect and that aspect has him believing Trump wears ďGodís Armor ď

    There was another poster citing trump was born again and attended church

    I would be curious how he thinks the Bible wave after the year has went over
    (That is in no way a knock on that posterís beliefs. I am only curious if itís changed his view in light of the religious leaders speaking out against it)
    I am a religious person and Trump using the Bible and the " Gods Armor" comment were incredibly offensive to me. I hate when people use my God as a prop, especially for political gains . He's said and done some things that have really irritated me, this one takes the cake

  8. #5798
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    13,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think of a Ren and Stimpy episode when Stimpy the cat, farts and proceeds to name it and try to find it for the entire episode
    lol, i remember that episode

  9. #5799
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    From the White House

    "Through all of time, we have seen presidents and leaders across the world who have had leadership moments and very powerful symbols that were important for a nation to see at any given time to show a message of resilience and determination," she said, "Like Churchill, we saw him inspecting the bombing damage. It sent a powerful message of leadership to the British people."


    Like Churchill?
    Well there was a church and there was a hill but that hill was made of feces. A big pile of it, so we could call it a hill

    A hill of poop at a church
    Church hill


    Maybe thatís what she meant? Because comparing what trump did to what Winston Churchill did during WW2 is beyond idiotic

  10. #5800
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,185
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I am a religious person and Trump using the Bible and the " Gods Armor" comment were incredibly offensive to me. I hate when people use my God as a prop, especially for political gains . He's said and done some things that have really irritated me, this one takes the cake
    Iím not religious and I found it offensive to my friends who are

    He looked like he was going to throw the Bible at people
    (If he could actually throw without injuring himself and make it farther than 5 feet)

  11. #5801
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I am a religious person and Trump using the Bible and the " Gods Armor" comment were incredibly offensive to me. I hate when people use my God as a prop, especially for political gains . He's said and done some things that have really irritated me, this one takes the cake
    It only irritates you Because Trump used the Bible . When Pelosi did it it didnít Bother you .

  12. #5802
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    13,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    It only irritates you Because Trump used the Bible . When Pelosi did it it didnít Bother you .
    1) i have no idea Pelosi did that but it pisses me off just the same.
    2)it has zero to do with what party or who said it, IMO the Bible and God, anyone's God, shouldn't be used politically
    3) U constantly reply seemingly without reading but i don't ever remember saying i supported anything a Pelosi or her crew has done.

  13. #5803
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    1) i have no idea Pelosi did that but it pisses me off just the same.
    2)it has zero to do with what party or who said it, IMO the Bible and God, anyone's God, shouldn't be used politically
    3) U constantly reply seemingly without reading but i don't ever remember saying i supported anything a Pelosi or her crew has done.

    I for one donít care that he or Pelosi did that because I choose not to get so offended so damned easily by things like that .

  14. #5804
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I for one donít care that he or Pelosi did that because I choose not to get so offended so damned easily by things like that .
    Mr. "I report every post" doesn't get offended? Lol ok.

  15. #5805
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,755
    Some time ago some poster bragged about how Christian he was and carried on about the my pillow guy and how anti Christian those who oppose Trump are. I responded that Trump uses Jesus and the Bible as props and treats evangelicals like chumps. So where are those Evangelicals now when he attacks a crowd of protesters to hold a bible in front of an Episcopal Church that he never saw before. Bunch of chumps. I am actually Episcoplian and I m just flabbergasted at how dumb his evangelical base is to be used this way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •