Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 386 of 566 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 8483
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    My point is that you have a president who hates the left looking to label a left wing organization as a domestic terrorist group. If you're going to do that, be consistent. We know domestic terrorist cells exist from extreme right organizations as well. Then again this is the same president that said there were "good people on both sides" in response to the Charlottesville protests in 2017. Meanwhile there were Neo Nazis protesting there.
    My post only said that I feel antifa should be labeled a terrorist organization . I never said the KKK shouldnít be one but after reading that link I understand why it isnít one

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Lol wow
    LOL?

So a leader who acknowledges systemic racism in his own nation and eloquently addresses the need for change in his own country, to answer a question without disparaging another leader but instead using himself as an example, is LOL?

I see you have a ton of class

You are also a racist. If you don't believe that the US has systemic racism, you are a racist.

You posada are a racist.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

I never supported everything the south stood for . Nor did I ever say I did .
    Nor have you denied being a racist a homophobe or a misogynist.
    Now have you defended any of those groups but have instead belittled their causes.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

My only issues about the protesting, aside from the destruction and looting, is in many cases these are minority owned businesses. So what exactly is accomplished if you destroy the business of someone who is the same race as you are? I understand that's not a majority of the protestors and there are groups out there with one purpose in mind but anyone protesting with a cause and at the same time, engaging in looting is being completely counterproductive.

My other issue is how quickly we forget the coronavirus. You have thousands of people gathering in close proximity to each other when we were just told for the last 3 months that social distancing should be paramount. That hasn't changed either.

Miller resigns because of trumps actions and the defense secretary esper flat out disagrees with the use of the military for the protests

But George thinks trump is doing a good job

Once again, Georgie takes the orange pill over the experts

On a positive note, Steve King, the white nationalist congressman piece of **** from Iowa was defeated yesterday. Good to hear.

My only issues about the protesting, aside from the destruction and looting, is in many cases these are minority owned businesses. So what exactly is accomplished if you destroy the business of someone who is the same race as you are? I understand that's not a majority of the protestors and there are groups out there with one purpose in mind but anyone protesting with a cause and at the same time, engaging in looting is being completely counterproductive.

My other issue is how quickly we forget the coronavirus. You have thousands of people gathering in close proximity to each other when we were just told for the last 3 months that social distancing should be paramount. That hasn't changed either.

I had a Covid conspiracy idea

1- the dems want Covid to get worse to make trump look worse

2- trump wants it to get worse because the protests are in blue states and he can use Covid as a punishment from god against the protestors to make his base happy

Regardless, Itís going to spread like crazy and thatís a bummer

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I had a Covid conspiracy idea

1- the dems want Covid to get worse to make trump look worse

2- trump wants it to get worse because the protests are in blue states and he can use Covid as a punishment from god against the protestors to make his base happy

Regardless, Itís going to spread like crazy and thatís a bummer
    I agree with you and I say itís both . Remember both sides donít give a damned about us

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    https://twitter.com/GwynneFitz/statu...996441088?s=09

Here is another one that's not removed. Right at the end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Here is another part.

https://twitter.com/GwynneFitz/statu...435091458?s=09

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yikes.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Miller resigns because of trumps actions and the defense secretary esper flat out disagrees with the use of the military for the protests

But George thinks trump is doing a good job

Once again, Georgie takes the orange pill over the experts
    I am supposed to suddenly agree that trump is Doing a lousy job with the protests because some establishment sewer rat politician disagrees with him and another is taking the spineless pc way out and quitting ? Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Posada and Mush or whatever, I don't hate or have an obsession. For me it's more like a fluctuation of amusement and pity. I may wonder at the state of your real life but not much else. Hey, no sports to discuss so hey, there is you to pass the time entertaining myself with.
    ^^^^

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I approve trumpís handling of this situation because he is actually trying to do something about the violence and rioters unlike those governors and mayors who are not doing a damned thing . That shows he actually cares about the people . As for him holding the Bible and giving a speech , It means nothing to me especially after that hypocrite bishop spoke up against trump . And yes that bishop is a hypocrite since she is supposed to be a representative of a religion that advocates love for our fellow man ,and yet here she is preaching hatred towards a fellow man .
    Aren't you the guy always claiming that you aren't partisan and aren't a Trump "yes man" or something? If so that is absolutely laughable.

I think in places like nyc , California , and Minnesota , the agitators and looters are more than just a small few .
    Those darned liberal run states!

That second wave about to be really poppin'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Aren't you the guy always claiming that you aren't partisan and aren't a Trump "yes man" or something? If so that is absolutely laughable.

When I criticized the mayors and governors in this country I didnt single out either Dems or Republicans . Heck I went as far and said there is NO leadership on all levels of the government , that is both Dems and republicans