Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 385 of 627 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How could the north oppose slavery going to the west when they approved of it in the north ? That makes no sense
    Reading is fundamental. You notice I highlighted the economics of slavery. That is precisely what the underpinnings of the civil war hinged on.

I could easily explain. I think it would be more useful if you think. A couple of clues / hints. What was the basis of the Southern economy? What was the basis for the Northern economy? What did one require more than the other? Westward expansion favored one, which one and how?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Reading is fundamental. You notice I highlighted the economics of slavery. That is precisely what the underpinnings of the civil war hinged on.

I could easily explain. I think it would be more useful if you think. A couple of clues / hints. What was the basis of the Southern economy? What was the basis for the Northern economy? What did one require more than the other? Westward expansion favored one, which one and how?
    It is clear posada does not see slavery as an issue or that General lee and the confederacy had any role in treason and the slave trade

Ironic considering he was so upset with me saying China did a better job to the point that he called me communist
    By his own standards that would mean his supporting of the south and confederacy, Makes him a treasonous racist

I never supported everything the south stood for . Nor did I ever say I did .

Actually the Aryan nation and the kkk are already labeled terrorist organizations
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domest..._United_States
    http://www.hopesandfears.com/hopes/n...sts-hate-group

No they're not.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    If you haven't seen this, it's fantastic.
    This is the type of leader I would like to see in our country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Ignorance is bliss

I never supported everything the south stood for . Nor did I ever say I did .
    Jorge you challenged me and claimed I made "no sense." I await your answer to my question. Tick tock.

Jorge you challenged me and claimed I made "no sense." I await your answer to my question. Tick tock.
    What do you expect me to reply with ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    If you haven't seen this, it's fantastic.
    This is the type of leader I would like to see in our country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
    Lol wow

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Well the link tells you why they are not if they truly arenít so there really is no need to complain about why trump or any previous president hasnít declared them a terrorist organization

Well the link tells you why they are not if they truly arenít so there really is no need to complain about why trump or any previous president hasnít declared them a terrorist organization
    They absolutely should be. The amount of violence the Ku Klux Klan has perpetrated on minorities over the past 100+years certainly makes them a terrorist organization.

What do you expect me to reply with ?
    An answer to my question posed above re: the economics of slavery as the underpinnings of the civil war. You claimed my statement that the North opposed westward expansion made no sense.

"How could the north oppose slavery going to the west when they approved of it in the north ? That makes no sense."

I could explain but prefer you think rather than simply react.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They absolutely should be. The amount of violence the Ku Klux Klan has perpetrated on minorities over the past 100+years certainly makes them a terrorist organization.
    Did you read the link ? The Klu klux klan that did those violent acts doesnít exist anymore . Here is one question though , why didnít Obama declare them a terrorist organization ? If anyone should have it was him . Either way go and read the article , it gives a good explanation as to why they havenít been declared a terrorist organization yet

An answer to my question posed above re: the economics of slavery as the underpinnings of the civil war. You claimed my statement that the North opposed westward expansion made no sense.

"How could the north oppose slavery going to the west when they approved of it in the north ? That makes no sense."

I could explain but prefer you think rather than simply react.
    You didnít ask Me a question , you answered my question and my silence on that post should tell you that I accepted your answer as fact and moved on

You didnít ask Me a question , you answered my question and my silence on that post should tell you that I accepted your answer as fact and moved on
    Have you ever witnessed a cat chasing his tail?

Did you read the link ? The Klu klux klan that did those violent acts doesnít exist anymore . Here is one question though , why didnít Obama declare them a terrorist organization ? If anyone should have it was him . Either way go and read the article , it gives a good explanation as to why they havenít been declared a terrorist organization yet
    My point is that you have a president who hates the left looking to label a left wing organization as a domestic terrorist group. If you're going to do that, be consistent. We know domestic terrorist cells exist from extreme right organizations as well. Then again this is the same president that said there were "good people on both sides" in response to the Charlottesville protests in 2017. Meanwhile there were Neo Nazis protesting there.