Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 384 of 627 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 9393
  1. #5746
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Have I ever said you and Mush were the same?

    I did say “IF you think mush and I are the same person” . I never said you were one of the people who thought mush and I are the same person

  2. #5747
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    38,548
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why do some Civil War memorials have to be removed?

    People need to be reminded that what happened prior to 1865 should never happen in our Country again. And removing some memorials takes away that reminder.

    Also, some of those memorials are for families lost in that terrible war. And a lot of the people killed were just caught up in that war or forced to take sides or just inserted into a particular army in the South. Not every soldier wants to fight..........and they were killed needlessly.

    It just seems the left want to erase history when they should leave some alone so people in 100 years will be REMINDED of how bad our Country was to the blacks prior to 1865 with regards to slavery.

    I fully understand why people today vandalize those war memorials but they also are ruining a chance to remind people in the future that what had happened was wrong back in those days.....and pressure forces local leaders to remove those war memorials when again they try to erase history or remind people.
    Right.

    We should get of monuments of Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, John Hinckley Jr, James Earl Ray...
    We should also get a monument for black Tuesday in 29, we could show some people leaping off building, also a statue of bin laden would be smart to add to that.

    Germany should get tons of Hitler statues made. Italy would get one's of Mussolini and Japan should get some giant statues of nuclear bombs about to explode over their cities.


    The south lost. They were traitors. They owned human beings. You want to have statues of them?

    Interesting. I'm sure we could take up a collection and send you some action figures of General Lee and his men rounding up slaves or you could get a, plantation action figure set.



    Why in the hell would you want those men immortalized? There is one reason. You like them.
    Because if you don't, there is no way they should still be set in marble anywhere in this country



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #5748
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    38,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I did say “IF you think mush and I are the same person” . I never said you were one of the people who thought mush and I are the same person
    Ok/. Then you understood the first pot you quoted for the topic



    Ignorance is bliss

  4. #5749
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    38,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I approve trump’s handling of this situation a lot more than I do the governors and mayors around this country who sit in their ivory towers letting their cities burn down. Right now this country needs to be unified and all we are seeing are the governors and mayors doing nothing but using this situation to attack trump . This country has no leadership from any level of the government .
    We have no leadership on any level yet you approve more of what the president has done?
    You approve more of a man who has threatened violence, used racial slurs, used the Bible as a prop to the dismay of many, many religious leaders. who has threatened military force at the disapproval of his own staff over governors and mayors dealing with a situation in a way that while it may not be the best route, still allows for peaceful protests and civil disobedience?

    So you like the fascist over the humans?



    Ignorance is bliss

  5. #5750
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,732
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    One lie off the bat from you, that we think looters and thieves should not be punished. Criminals should be punished. Protesters and looters are not the same thing. Which brings us back to the point of the protesters, that criminal police officers should be prosecuted and not protected. So why do you feel bad police officers shouldn't be prosecuted, why do you feel protesters shouldn't protest. Funny you don't want silent protests during the National Anthem and you don't want them on the streets.

    Where did I ever say bad cops should not be prosecuted? Seriously?

    Where did I ever say protesters should be allowed to protest? Seriously?

    You just blanket everything with regards to me. You are so off base it is not even funny.

    I’ll tell you ONE MORE TIME.

    Protests are ok by me. I have zero issue with protests.

    I have issues with agitators who rile up the peaceful protesters and opportunist who sit on the sideline waiting to loot or destroy property. Those people do not care about George Floyd and only are there to steal or destroy property.


    And I have already said that why did the 3 other cops just stand there and do nothing when that cop had his knee on George Floyd’s neck?

    I already said that all will be guilty in some way with the main cop getting the main brunt of the charges that will obviously be guilty.

    Again, I’m for all protests just do not like agitators ruining the true message.

    You put agitators into the peaceful protest camp and that is bullspit on your part.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-03-2020 at 08:20 PM.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  6. #5751
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    We have no leadership on any level yet you approve more of what the president has done?
    You approve more of a man who has threatened violence, used racial slurs, used the Bible as a prop to the dismay of many, many religious leaders. who has threatened military force at the disapproval of his own staff over governors and mayors dealing with a situation in a way that while it may not be the best route, still allows for peaceful protests and civil disobedience?

    So you like the fascist over the humans?
    I approve trump’s handling of this situation because he is actually trying to do something about the violence and rioters unlike those governors and mayors who are not doing a damned thing . That shows he actually cares about the people . As for him holding the Bible and giving a speech , It means nothing to me especially after that hypocrite bishop spoke up against trump . And yes that bishop is a hypocrite since she is supposed to be a representative of a religion that advocates love for our fellow man ,and yet here she is preaching hatred towards a fellow man .

  7. #5752
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Right.

    We should get of monuments of Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, John Hinckley Jr, James Earl Ray...
    We should also get a monument for black Tuesday in 29, we could show some people leaping off building, also a statue of bin laden would be smart to add to that.

    Germany should get tons of Hitler statues made. Italy would get one's of Mussolini and Japan should get some giant statues of nuclear bombs about to explode over their cities.


    The south lost. They were traitors. They owned human beings. You want to have statues of them?

    Interesting. I'm sure we could take up a collection and send you some action figures of General Lee and his men rounding up slaves or you could get a, plantation action figure set.



    Why in the hell would you want those men immortalized? There is one reason. You like them.
    Because if you don't, there is no way they should still be set in marble anywhere in this country
    The civil war wasn’t fought over slavery , the south fought the north because of how they felt they were unfairly taxed for goods from the north . Both the north and the south had slaves . None were actually freed until 2 years after the civil war ended .

  8. #5753
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    DAMN!


    Well played!!!


    I'm sure some of you have noticed how often Posadas posts come directly after Nicky's. Within a minute many times.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  9. #5754
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,347
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    He isn't the only one that can remove him. There is another board of some sorts, I forgot what it's called, that can remove him.

    Honestly, I don't know how he won the mayor race. Guy is straight up terrible.

    I think Cuomo sucks as well. But, at least I can understand why people did vote for him. 'Mayor'* D, I have no idea.


    I use the term mayor lightly.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


    The thing is, a lot of the time, you don't know they're terrible until they've been elected.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  10. #5755
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    The thing is, a lot of the time, you don't know they're terrible until they've been elected.
    If you don’t know how terrible a politician or billionaire is until after they have been elected then you simply never did any research until after you voted .

  11. #5756
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,347
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I only have a few questions for today....

    why do some people on here thinks it is ok for protesters to break the law?

    Then when Governors walk on eggshells and basically do nothing the people on here get mad when Trump does it his way.

    How about disagreeing with your local leaders people? You seem to allow those local leaders a free pass as well.

    It seems to me that people on here have no issue with the two wrongs making it right cliche.

    Also, why do the agitators and peaceful protesters disappear in a week or two after any incident like this? And only return when the next black person is killed by police?

    Why doesn’t the peaceful movements continue? In a few days or weeks that movement is then down to 2-3 people and then that lone person finally walks away giving up....

    And all of this always happened before Trump was President as well. The narrative on here seems to be only focused on Trump. This is fault as well.


    First of all, I'd guess there's very few "protesters" doing the looting. The looters are just a bunch of thugs not the least bit interested in protesting.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  12. #5757
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    I think in places like nyc , California , and Minnesota , the agitators and looters are more than just a small few .

  13. #5758
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The civil war wasn’t fought over slavery , the south fought the north because of how they felt they were unfairly taxed for goods from the north . Both the north and the south had slaves . None were actually freed until 2 years after the civil war ended .
    Actually Jorge, in fact, it was the economics of slavery and political control of that system that was central to the conflict. A key issue was states' rights.

    The Southern states wanted to assert their authority over the federal government so they could abolish federal law they didn't support, especially laws interfering with the South's right to keep slaves and take them wherever they wished. Another factor was territorial expansion. The South wished to take slavery into the western territories, while the North opposed the move.

    Lincoln's election brought the issue to a head and ultimately resulted in war.

  14. #5759
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Actually Jorge, in fact, it was the economics of slavery and political control of that system that was central to the conflict. A key issue was states' rights.

    The Southern states wanted to assert their authority over the federal government so they could abolish federal law they didn't support, especially laws interfering with the South's right to keep slaves and take them wherever they wished. Another factor was territorial expansion. The South wished to take slavery into the western territories, while the North opposed the move.

    Lincoln's election brought the issue to a head and ultimately resulted in war.
    How could the north oppose slavery going to the west when they approved of it in the north ? That makes no sense

  15. #5760
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I approve trump’s handling of this situation because he is actually trying to do something about the violence and rioters unlike those governors and mayors who are not doing a damned thing . That shows he actually cares about the people . As for him holding the Bible and giving a speech , It means nothing to me especially after that hypocrite bishop spoke up against trump . And yes that bishop is a hypocrite since she is supposed to be a representative of a religion that advocates love for our fellow man ,and yet here she is preaching hatred towards a fellow man .
    Are you serious? Based on your definition above, what would that make tRump? He is supposed to be a leader. He is supposed to represent all citizens. He is supposed to show love and compassion for all people. He is supposed to express empathy for people suffering in pain.

    He cares about the people?! Yeah it shows. He gases them and sends in the police to clear them out so he can have a photo op. He cares about them by threatening violence. His offer of help is to send in the militia to take "control". Do I have that right Jorge?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •