Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 382 of 627 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I wonder if these multiple personality posts are genuine. I mean does he do this deliberately or does he have multiple personality ? Lots of time to try to maintain these different personas. Why do it. ?
    No clue. He's one of a kind.

You dislike both mush and I and yet obsess so much over us why is that ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    You dislike both mush and I and yet obsess so much over us why is that ?
    I love both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have seen that he can. I have seen articles saying that he can't but I have seen more info stating that because they are part of the excite branch's he is their boss and can say no to what they ask.

But I will work from the presumption that my info is incorrect.

Trump was not rushed to the bunker because of a code red emergency, which is a full on attack. From what I have seen, he and his family got nervous and it was suggested they go to feel secure.
    He did all this while still tweeting. Still saying stupid crap. And still came out of hiding talking tough.

If Trump cannot supersede the orders from the USSS, fine. But he's still a first class ***** for talking so much crap while in hiding.
    He's a first class ***** for teargassing a peaceful protest for a photo op with a bible he didn't ask permission to use.
    He's a first class ***** for many reasons but his weakness is beyond evident at this point.

But you support him?
    Idk what classified as a code red but they broke through into the front lawn. Iím surprised no one was shot dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Antifa should be labeled a terrorist organization , they stand for violence and anarchy . Even if they arenít behind any of the violence going on the in these protests .
    I just find it convenient that Donald talks about labeling Antifa a domestic terrorist organization but won't label the Ku Klux Klan, the Neo Nazis, etc the same. Where is the designation for those hate groups? Could it have something to do with Antifa being a left wing organization? I wouldn't doubt it.

9. Join Date
    May 2007

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Looks like that tweet was removed for one reason or another.
    https://twitter.com/GwynneFitz/statu...996441088?s=09

Here is another one that's not removed. Right at the end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Looks like that tweet was removed for one reason or another.
    Here is another part.

https://twitter.com/GwynneFitz/statu...435091458?s=09

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Interesting note. Cuomo mentioned possibly of displacing(removing) the mayor of NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Interesting note. Cuomo mentioned possibly of displacing(removing) the mayor of NYC.

He should. DeBlasio has shown complete incompetence whether his response to COVID or how the city has handled the protestors.

'It just doesn't seem right': Pentagon officials on edge over military leaders' dealings with Trump

https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproj...h-trump-297820

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He should. DeBlasio has shown complete incompetence whether his response to COVID or how the city has handled the protestors.
    He isn't the only one that can remove him. There is another board of some sorts, I forgot what it's called, that can remove him.

Honestly, I don't know how he won the mayor race. Guy is straight up terrible.

I think Cuomo sucks as well. But, at least I can understand why people did vote for him. 'Mayor'* D, I have no idea.

I use the term mayor lightly.