Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 381 of 627 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Last night hundreds of protesters trashed Macy’s at herald square . And hundreds more people left the Bronx burning too . The fact that the curfew in nyc is 11 pm and it’s at 7 or 9 at other states just shows how little cuomo cares about the working class in New York . Talk about lack of leadership. You will hear about the destruction once it gets dark .
    As I have said repeatedly. There are small organized bands of looters. They wait for the cover of darkness. You insist they are in the majority. Facts suggest otherwise.

Curfew call was a joint decision, between Cuomo and de Blasio.

Last night hundreds of protesters trashed Macy’s at herald square . And hundreds more people left the Bronx burning too . The fact that the curfew in nyc is 11 pm and it’s at 7 or 9 at other states just shows how little cuomo cares about the working class in New York . Talk about lack of leadership. You will hear about the destruction once it gets dark .
    DeBlasio needs to go. All my point was is that you dont hear about peaceful protests like what is going on in Manhattan right now.

I expect there to be more cops out tonight than last. There was only 8,000 on active patrol last night.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    As I have said repeatedly. There are small organized bands of looters. They wait for the cover of darkness. You insist they are in the majority. Facts suggest otherwise.

Curfew call was a joint decision, between Cuomo and de Blasio.
    I never said the rioters were the majority if all the protestors . I said that there number of rioters were larger than you think and not a small minority . Oh and tonight the curfew in nyc is 8pm , I wonder why

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    DeBlasio needs to go. All my point was is that you dont hear about peaceful protests like what is going on in Manhattan right now.

I expect there to be more cops out tonight than last. There was only 8,000 on active patrol last night.
    I know there are peaceful protests in nyc , I was only talking about the violence that took place last night

I know there are peaceful protests in nyc , I was only talking about the violence that took place last night
    Maybe it wouldn't be happening if you were there to stop them

I never experienced a curfew. But for example my daughter went to visit her friend last night and ended up staying over because she could not get a cab before 11pm. Tonight the curfew is 8 and I am going to get her at 730. Couldn't a curfew increase the interactions with cops and citizens if they are running later then 8. Let's say I get delayed to past 8 like at 810 or 820. Incidents between people and cops sometimes gobsouth fast and cause incidents which caused the reasons for rioting in the first place. I am blue eyed and white and my daughter is green eyed and white so I am not worried at all about being stopped after curfew in NYC, but I wonder about brown NYC residents maybe being out after curfew for legitimate reasons being stopped and a routine encounter leading to a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How can someone who is illegal be honest?

That makes no sense Clown.

Who cares what Trump says or does.

Vote for Biden.

Pissing and moaning about him is not going to move the needle.
    Says the guy that constantly brings up a bad joke Biden made anytime someone mentions something unsavory about his dearest lil' boi Trump.

Who cares what he says....what are we in kindergarten? Don’t you remember about names will never hurt me?
    this
    Round of applause for these two courageous pioneers!

Talk about nonsense
    Nonsense? Why that's your middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Precisely. Hundreds of thousands are marching today in the daylight. Once the sun goes down a more nefarious element emerges. Not nearly as large in number. My former neighbors confirm this and more. Unfortunately, crime caught on tape, violence, chaos and mayhem make for good live TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Round of applause for these two courageous pioneers!
    Those are both mush posts. Granted, posada posts are also mush posts.

13. Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Exactly.

15. Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I wonder if these multiple personality posts are genuine. I mean does he do this deliberately or does he have multiple personality ? Lots of time to try to maintain these different personas. Why do it. ?