Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 380 of 627 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 9393
  1. #5686
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,165
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Most are peaceful?

    Please. Damn thugs are trying to destroy the Country.
    Yes most of the protestors are peaceful. The media tends to focus on the looters, arsonists, etc because it gets better ratings. Peaceful protesters dont gather the viewership anarchy does.

  2. #5687
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes most of the protestors are peaceful. The media tends to focus on the looters, arsonists, etc because it gets better ratings. Peaceful protesters dont gather the viewership anarchy does.
    Precisely. Hundreds of thousands are marching today in the daylight. Once the sun goes down a more nefarious element emerges. Not nearly as large in number. My former neighbors confirm this and more. Unfortunately, crime caught on tape, violence, chaos and mayhem make for good live TV.

  3. #5688
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Who cares what he says....what are we in kindergarten? Don’t you remember about names will never hurt me?
    Nicky stop! This is the POTUS for gods sake! His words have consequences. He holds one of the most powerful positions in the world and we should disregard his words? He must be held accountable.

  4. 06-02-2020, 04:37 PM

  5. #5689
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,019
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Most are peaceful?

    Please. Damn thugs are trying to destroy the Country.
    The thug destroying the country sits in the oval office. He uses the bible as a prop, gases innocents and disrespects hallowed ground for a ****in photo op! Think about that for a moment.

  6. #5690
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,165
    A friend of mine is protesting right now in midtwown Manhattan and 3rd, Park and Lexington are shut down due to demonstrations. Are we hearing about rioting there as we speak?

  7. #5691
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    A friend of mine is protesting right now in midtwown Manhattan and 3rd, Park and Lexington are shut down due to demonstrations. Are we hearing about rioting there as we speak?
    Last night hundreds of protesters trashed Macy’s at herald square . And hundreds more people left the Bronx burning too . The fact that the curfew in nyc is 11 pm and it’s at 7 or 9 at other states just shows how little cuomo cares about the working class in New York . Talk about lack of leadership. You will hear about the destruction once it gets dark .

  8. #5692
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes most of the protestors are peaceful. The media tends to focus on the looters, arsonists, etc because it gets better ratings. Peaceful protesters dont gather the viewership anarchy does.
    Put the blame on the thugs in Uniform and in suits who failed to fire or arrest them for all these years for causing the riots.

  9. #5693
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Put the blame on the thugs in Uniform and in suits who failed to fire or arrest them for all these years for causing the riots.
    Talk about nonsense

  10. #5694
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Last night hundreds of protesters trashed Macy’s at herald square . And hundreds more people left the Bronx burning too . The fact that the curfew in nyc is 11 pm and it’s at 7 or 9 at other states just shows how little cuomo cares about the working class in New York . Talk about lack of leadership. You will hear about the destruction once it gets dark .
    NYC is huge. 11 pm curfew is not unusual because of the social distancing policy. I may not want to go a store for personal items or food when it's crowded. I often go shopping at 10 pm 11pm or at 3am to avoid the crowds. That is why people are out at all hours. If not you will have crowds of people. Well anyway curfew is now at 8pm.

  11. #5695
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Talk about nonsense
    That might be your response which makes me feel certain. I AM 100 PERCENT RIGHT

  12. #5696
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    NYC is huge. 11 pm curfew is not unusual because of the social distancing policy. I may not want to go a store for personal items or food when it's crowded. I often go shopping at 10 pm 11pm or at 3am to avoid the crowds. That is why people are out at all hours. If not you will have crowds of people. Well anyway curfew is now at 8pm.

    When most of the violence and destruction takes place after 9 pm it is not a good idea to have curfew be at 11 pm .

  13. #5697
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    When most of the violence and destruction takes place after 9 pm it is not a good idea to have curfew be at 11 pm .
    NYC is huge the riots are not happening everywhere. Well anyway tonight it's 8. Might change depending on the data. That is fine. Just explaining why 11pm is not strange. In most of the US I get it, but NYC there are valid reasons to consider a midnight curfew or 11pm. We just have more people doing things at all hours for legitimate reasons.

  14. #5698
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Sushi restaurant is open for first time in awhile. That is dinner tonight

  15. #5699
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    NYC is huge the riots are not happening everywhere. Well anyway tonight it's 8. Might change depending on the data. That is fine. Just explaining why 11pm is not strange. In most of the US I get it, but NYC there are valid reasons to consider a midnight curfew or 11pm. We just have more people doing things at all hours for legitimate reasons.
    Oh cuomo just announced the curfew tonight is at 8 pm

  16. #5700
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Posada for your next new identity on this discussion why not use the names " Dale, Brett, Jerome, and Guillermo "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •