Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 380 of 627 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Most are peaceful?

Please. Damn thugs are trying to destroy the Country.
    Yes most of the protestors are peaceful. The media tends to focus on the looters, arsonists, etc because it gets better ratings. Peaceful protesters dont gather the viewership anarchy does.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes most of the protestors are peaceful. The media tends to focus on the looters, arsonists, etc because it gets better ratings. Peaceful protesters dont gather the viewership anarchy does.
    Precisely. Hundreds of thousands are marching today in the daylight. Once the sun goes down a more nefarious element emerges. Not nearly as large in number. My former neighbors confirm this and more. Unfortunately, crime caught on tape, violence, chaos and mayhem make for good live TV.

Who cares what he says....what are we in kindergarten? Don’t you remember about names will never hurt me?
    Nicky stop! This is the POTUS for gods sake! His words have consequences. He holds one of the most powerful positions in the world and we should disregard his words? He must be held accountable.

4. 06-02-2020, 04:37 PM

Most are peaceful?

Please. Damn thugs are trying to destroy the Country.
    The thug destroying the country sits in the oval office. He uses the bible as a prop, gases innocents and disrespects hallowed ground for a ****in photo op! Think about that for a moment.

A friend of mine is protesting right now in midtwown Manhattan and 3rd, Park and Lexington are shut down due to demonstrations. Are we hearing about rioting there as we speak?

A friend of mine is protesting right now in midtwown Manhattan and 3rd, Park and Lexington are shut down due to demonstrations. Are we hearing about rioting there as we speak?
    Last night hundreds of protesters trashed Macy’s at herald square . And hundreds more people left the Bronx burning too . The fact that the curfew in nyc is 11 pm and it’s at 7 or 9 at other states just shows how little cuomo cares about the working class in New York . Talk about lack of leadership. You will hear about the destruction once it gets dark .

Put the blame on the thugs in Uniform and in suits who failed to fire or arrest them for all these years for causing the riots.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Put the blame on the thugs in Uniform and in suits who failed to fire or arrest them for all these years for causing the riots.
    Talk about nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Last night hundreds of protesters trashed Macy’s at herald square . And hundreds more people left the Bronx burning too . The fact that the curfew in nyc is 11 pm and it’s at 7 or 9 at other states just shows how little cuomo cares about the working class in New York . Talk about lack of leadership. You will hear about the destruction once it gets dark .
    NYC is huge. 11 pm curfew is not unusual because of the social distancing policy. I may not want to go a store for personal items or food when it's crowded. I often go shopping at 10 pm 11pm or at 3am to avoid the crowds. That is why people are out at all hours. If not you will have crowds of people. Well anyway curfew is now at 8pm.

Talk about nonsense
    That might be your response which makes me feel certain. I AM 100 PERCENT RIGHT

NYC is huge. 11 pm curfew is not unusual because of the social distancing policy. I may not want to go a store for personal items or food when it's crowded. I often go shopping at 10 pm 11pm or at 3am to avoid the crowds. That is why people are out at all hours. If not you will have crowds of people. Well anyway curfew is now at 8pm.

When most of the violence and destruction takes place after 9 pm it is not a good idea to have curfew be at 11 pm .

When most of the violence and destruction takes place after 9 pm it is not a good idea to have curfew be at 11 pm .
    NYC is huge the riots are not happening everywhere. Well anyway tonight it's 8. Might change depending on the data. That is fine. Just explaining why 11pm is not strange. In most of the US I get it, but NYC there are valid reasons to consider a midnight curfew or 11pm. We just have more people doing things at all hours for legitimate reasons.

Sushi restaurant is open for first time in awhile. That is dinner tonight

NYC is huge the riots are not happening everywhere. Well anyway tonight it's 8. Might change depending on the data. That is fine. Just explaining why 11pm is not strange. In most of the US I get it, but NYC there are valid reasons to consider a midnight curfew or 11pm. We just have more people doing things at all hours for legitimate reasons.
    Oh cuomo just announced the curfew tonight is at 8 pm

Posada for your next new identity on this discussion why not use the names " Dale, Brett, Jerome, and Guillermo "