Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 374 of 627 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Itís more than just a few doing the Damage and rioting . In some places itís a majority , otherwise you wouldnít have curfews in so many states and so many governors calling the national guard .
    Your biased hunches mean literally nothing.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    And as if 2020 wasn't ****ed up enough.

New Ebola outbreak detected in northwest Democratic Republic of the Congo; WHO surge team supporting the response

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail...g-the-response

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    And as if 2020 wasn't ****ed up enough.

New Ebola outbreak detected in northwest Democratic Republic of the Congo; WHO surge team supporting the response

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail...g-the-response

Trump will handle it

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Trump will handle it
    Well he thinks Africa is a **** hole so.

This should go over well.

But now he wants to use Africa for cheap labor.

Go figure.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    "I am outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's nor did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now."

The bishop after Trump tear gassed the crowd for a photo op.
    This man is beyond toxic.

Fascism is on the doorstep

Ignorance is bliss

Ironic how liberals are using a church to prop up their hatred towards trump . Now that , that particular church has made a political statement , it should be required to pay taxes .
    Last edited by Posada20; 06-02-2020 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    "you" people Nick? What exactly does that mean? I have always treated you with respect. I would appreciate the same. Judgmental? You couldn't be more off the mark.

Again you missed the point and push your own narrative. I was referring to his inflammatory statement fueling the fire at a time we need calm reassurance! Yes it resonates with his base, but that is not the crux of my comment.
    Dr, lets get real here. Trump could have been the perfect leader during this new crisis and agitators would have still come and ruined what good the peaceful protesters were trying to accomplish.

I canít defend Trump on some of his idiotic comments or decisions like tear basing peaceful protesters.

But the agitators had already poked the bear.

And you never poke the bear.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

"Such a campaign would always be dangerous for American democracy. But to run such a wildly reckless and irresponsible campaign in the midst of a pandemic, the worst economic collapse in a century, and while American cities are literally in flames is likely to be catastrophic," Klaas added. "And given his behavior already, if he loses, the period between the election and January 20, 2021, will truly be a perilous moment for American democracy."

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    No he canít say no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have seen that he can. I have seen articles saying that he can't but I have seen more info stating that because they are part of the excite branch's he is their boss and can say no to what they ask.

But I will work from the presumption that my info is incorrect.

Trump was not rushed to the bunker because of a code red emergency, which is a full on attack. From what I have seen, he and his family got nervous and it was suggested they go to feel secure.
    He did all this while still tweeting. Still saying stupid crap. And still came out of hiding talking tough.

If Trump cannot supersede the orders from the USSS, fine. But he's still a first class ***** for talking so much crap while in hiding.
    He's a first class ***** for teargassing a peaceful protest for a photo op with a bible he didn't ask permission to use.
    He's a first class ***** for many reasons but his weakness is beyond evident at this point.

But you support him?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Ironic how liberals are using a church to prop up their hatred towards trump . Now that , that particular church has made a political statement , it should be required to pay taxes .

No. People are using the fact that he teargassed a peaceful protest in order to do a photo shoot at the church.

That peaceful protest could have been anywhere and if he teargassed it for the same reason it would have been equally as egregious.
    What makes the church worse is that he stood there holding a bible. And let me ask you, how would Jesus hands this situation? By fanning flames of hate?
    Might Jesus have asked to pray with the bishop?
    The Bishop was offended. The bishop.

I do however fully agree churches should be subject to the same taxes. If they were we could easily pay for the healthcare system Bernie wants.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its a mix of people. Not just agitators. You have people who are protesting for a cause, some peaceful, some not. You have white supremacists and militarized movements both of extreme left and extreme right. The extreme right like nothing more than destruction they can blame on blacks to further the notion that "thugs" are all black. Then you have looters who are just taking advantage of the civil unrest and the disproportionate amount of citizens to cops. They look at it as an opportunity to take ****.

That said, you again trivialize the movement of black lives matter with "all lives matter". The fact is people of color, especially blacks, deal with oppression, profiling, police brutality, the presumption of being guilty just based on the color of their skin.

Again, the problem is nobody in the past 200 years did anything constructive to help the black community.

THIS IS NOT A TRUMP ISSUE. He just handles situations wrong at times. This goes way back to prior Civil War years. It has just carried through the years and every single President is stained by social injustice.

Trump is also reacting to the agitators not the Black Lives Matter concept. Who is the leader of the Black Lives Matter movement? Not the founders but an actual hierarchy?

I no kw the basic reason why it started and I agree 100% with their reasons of starting the movement but I also have read where some black leaders are against it as well.

My only issue with LeBron and NBA players is they get huge salaries, HUGE and are in a better place now...They sold out and shouldnít be commenting IMO. Money is the reason why people are put into categories. And yes, I understand rich black athletes still get pulled over by the police because of skin color and of course that is wrong.

LeBron can go anywhere he wants, anywhere.

I guess capitalism will always keep the poor poor unless you have a talent to get to the next status level.

But anyway I just wish the peaceful protesters can be heard and it is always ruined by the agitators.

Why are some people on here saying Trump fuels the fire? He does with some comments but why are the same people on here not saying a damn word about the agitators?

The agitators are the real reason why the good people who are trying to make a difference get ignored...

All of the spotlight from the media is NOW ON VANDALISM AND DESTRUCTION OF COMMUNITIES.

and that is my point.

I fully agree with how bad the social injustice is in the US but when agitators ruined it is causes other people in the US to not fully understand what the actual message really is......

Donít the agitators know what they are doing to the actual message?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-02-2020 at 08:20 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No. People are using the fact that he teargassed a peaceful protest in order to do a photo shoot at the church.

That peaceful protest could have been anywhere and if he teargassed it for the same reason it would have been equally as egregious.
    What makes the church worse is that he stood there holding a bible. And let me ask you, how would Jesus hands this situation? By fanning flames of hate?
    Might Jesus have asked to pray with the bishop?
    The Bishop was offended. The bishop.

I do however fully agree churches should be subject to the same taxes. If they were we could easily pay for the healthcare system Bernie wants.

Again Clown, the bear was poked.

Agitators ruining cities has Trump on edge. Wha did you expect?

Do you expect any President not to react and just allow cities to continue to get destroyed by agitators?

Agitators are all around peaceful protesters.

They are the ones who poked the bear Clown, not the peaceful protesters. He doesnít nor does anybody know how any protest will react minute by minute. The bad comes out of nowhere and opportunist pop out and make the entire movement of the night look bad.

Kent State was a hard lesson to learn. Hopefully Trump knows that history as well.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-02-2020 at 08:27 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    "I am outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's nor did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now."

The bishop after Trump tear gassed the crowd for a photo op.
    This man is beyond toxic.

Fascism is on the doorstep
    On the doorstep?

After all of this and Coronavirus I highly doubt the Orange Turd will win in November.

Donít worry, Joe Biden will save the Country.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Again Clown, the bear was poked.

Agitators ruining cities has Trump on edge. Wha did you expect?

Do you expect any President not to react and just allow cities to continue to get destroyed by agitators?

Agitators are all around peaceful protesters.

They are the ones who poked the bear Clown, not the peaceful protesters. He doesnít nor does anybody know how any protest will react minute by minute. The bad comes out of nowhere and opportunist pop out and make the entire movement of the night look bad.
    I find it so hypocritical of anyone calling trumpís response to all the violence at the protests as weak and lacking of leadership meanwhile you got city and state leaders all over the country sitting there doing nothing while their big cities burn down and get looted .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Can you document that claim? There were thousands of peaceful protesters in those states (cities), it appeared to me the agitators were in the minority, but garnered the most media attention. Boring TV to watch peaceful protest.
    Exactly Dr...

So why not blame the agitators for ruining the true message of the protesters?

Oh I get it, the President is the one who threw bricks into the glass of businesses and started all of the destruction.

You tend to ignore the agitators IMO.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place