Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 373 of 627 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    The once the looting starts the shooting starts comment was far worse. How do u think those same black people feel about police violence? Trump knew people in that community where protesting and rioting because of police/government violence, the national guard is out in full force and he basically threatens violence to the same community.

Not a huge difference between that and the Chinese President threatening the protesters in Hong Kong

Weve fought alot of Wars for our rights and freedoms, the idea the we would have a US president even hint violence to our own citizens is beyond bad. Even if he was being sarcastic or whatever excuse he used, no US President should ever even hint at the idea IMO
    The looting and shooting comment was in response to the protesters that were shot by other protesters in Kentucky the day before he made those comments . Either way that is not as bad as telling a black man to his face that he is not truly black unless he votes for him . Biden was racially insulting a black man to his face .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Over your head once again.....
    The fact that you bring nothing to the conversation thats of any relevance is not "over my head once again". Its the lack of an intelligent response. You trivializing the black lives matter movement is more of your privileged white nonsense similar to why you couldn't get your car washed or your hair cut.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-02-2020 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    The once the looting starts the shooting starts comment was far worse. How do u think those same black people feel about police violence? Trump knew people in that community where protesting and rioting because of police/government violence, the national guard is out in full force and he basically threatens violence to the same community.

Not a huge difference between that and the Chinese President threatening the protesters in Hong Kong

Weve fought alot of Wars for our rights and freedoms, the idea the we would have a US president even hint violence to our own citizens is beyond bad. Even if he was being sarcastic or whatever excuse he used, no US President should ever even hint at the idea IMO

I believe most of the protesters were peaceful. Agitators brought the gasoline and started all of the crap.

Destroying WW II monuments and other Washington monuments is just wrong. How can you be sympathetic to this cause when agitators start their crap?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

I believe most of the protesters were peaceful. Agitators brought the gasoline and started all of the crap.

Destroying WW II monuments and other Washington monuments is just wrong. How can you be sympathetic to this cause when agitators start their crap?
    Most of the protestors in nyc , California , Minnesota and Chicago were not peaceful but I do believe most of the protestors elsewhere were peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    After what Biden said last week no one can really criticize trumpís lack of leadership . Because no true leader says something that stupid
    Stupid? Are you sure you want to go there Jorge? This president is a poster child for ignorant, insensitive and offensive. It would require several pages and at least an hour to document his insensitive, racist commentary and history.

Biden apologized for his comment and acknowledged that it's inappropriate to assume anything. He was making the distinction that he would put his record with the African American community up against Trump's.

ďI donít take it for granted at all,Ē he said later Friday. ďNo one, no one, should have to vote for any party based on their race, their religion, their background. There are African-Americans who think that Trump was worth voting for. I donít think so, Iím prepared to put my record against his. That was the bottom line and it was, it was really unfortunate.Ē

Has Trump ever apologized for anything?

Most of the protestors in nyc , California , Minnesota and Chicago were not peaceful but I do believe most of the protestors elsewhere were peaceful
    Can you document that claim? There were thousands of peaceful protesters in those states (cities), it appeared to me the agitators were in the minority, but garnered the most media attention. Boring TV to watch peaceful protest.

Therein lies the sad reality and truth. The meaningful message is lost. The focus is on the violence and the behavior of the few condemns the many.

Itís more than just a few doing the Damage and rioting . In some places itís a majority , otherwise you wouldnít have curfews in so many states and so many governors calling the national guard .

NPR Politics
    @nprpolitics

Police in Washington, D.C. used tear gas and rubber bullets on peaceful protesters to clear them away from St. John's church, which suffered a small fire Sunday night, near the White House.

President Trump then walked to the church for a photo op. https://trib.al/XNZfS1U

A ****in photo op! Peaceful protesters!

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Who exactly lost you ? So because some protesters behaved criminally that then excuses officers acting criminally ? I don't get your logic please explain ? No one has defended any criminal behavior by anyone. Rioters who are violent and destructive have no mercy from me. They should be prosecuted. Let's not lose focus on the cause of the legimate protests and rage, the repeated mistreatment of blacks in p8lice custody and the hyper policing in black neighborhoods. If white people say, " Well yes, I cared about the mistreatment but then because there were violent protests I don't care any more about the injustice that caused it " then that seems to indicate they never cared at all. Best to say I don't care if blacks get killed by cops but I do care about peace and property being protected so the police depts and police unions better stop protecting bad cops.
    Never said any of that. It is possible to condemn both police brutality and rioting. However, the majority thinks the looting and rioting is okay. Like there is enough rage to justify it... which is complete bull ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes. I am aware of that.
    Are you aware he can say, no?

Sorry, it's a ***** move to one day talk about attack dogs and ominous weapons and the next to be hiding in a bunker

Trump is a *****. He is a weak willed, cry baby who does nothing on his own, but talk.
    No he canít say no

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    No he canít say no

Last I checked it was security protocol for the secret service to send the president to someplace safe like the bunker if things got dangerous at the Whitehouse if the president is there . Heaven forbid that the secret service looks out for the security of the president and his family .

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Can you document that claim? There were thousands of peaceful protesters in those states (cities), it appeared to me the agitators were in the minority, but garnered the most media attention. Boring TV to watch peaceful protest.
    Long Island had 100s of protests and none turned violent.

For the record. The looting, assaulting police officers, burning things and everything else they're doing, is 100% wrong and IMO just takes away from the message the peaceful protesters are attempting to put out there.

But 95%+ of the protests I know of in the state were peaceful.

Of course the media wants to show the non-peaceful protests. They love the ratings and many love adding fuel to the fire and quite frankly creating more division.

But don't be fooled. Some groups out there are doing some serious damage and it's just straight wrong.

Also what some of these groups are doing in the city is straight up domestic terrorism. They're attempting to destroy fdny vehicles. Fdny ems has to wear bullet proof vests now. Absolutely asinine. I've removed the unit numbers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 06-02-2020 at 01:18 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

After what Biden said last week no one can really criticize trumpís lack of leadership . Because no true leader says something that stupid
    If you actually believe this, it'd be hilarious.