Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 372 of 627 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    But you're voting for Biden, so you are one of us!

Mush, the issue is this, he has not consistently, come out and flat out condemned those movements. He has not done it loudly enough for all to hear.

Let's say your neighbor has a bbq and you are hanging out but then notice a bunch of KKK guys at the keg.
    You ask your neighbor why they are there. He says," I didn't invite them but they bough a cake. They are bad people and I don't agree with them", and continues on business as usual while the KKK dudes sip beers and eat steak.

Should he ask them to leave?
    If he didn't, wouldn't that make you think, hmm?

And then every bbq or party he had, those same guys were there. They always bought a contribution to the party and he never said anything negative about them?

Is your neighbor innocent of being considered a racist?
    He didn't know who David Duke was... lol

Meanwhile Biden went and said if you are black and donít vote for him you arenít really black and crickets . But yeah trump is the racist die not condemning the police quickly or loud enough .

Trumps got more than a little on his plate right now. Its not like he took days longer to respond to this than he should have. Has he handled the whole thing well, nope but to jump on his case for not responding correctly within the first few HRS considering everything else thats going on, might be a little unrealistic

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Trumps got more than a little on his plate right now. Its not like he took days longer to respond to this than he should have. Has he handled the whole thing well, nope but to jump on his case for not responding correctly within the first few HRS considering everything else thats going on, might be a little unrealistic

Thing is trump responded the day after the guy died and demanded justice for him and the cops be fired and charged with murder but media said nothing until the tweets he made 3 days later

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Thing is trump responded the day after the guy died and demanded justice for him and the cops be fired and charged with murder but media said nothing until the tweets he made 3 days later
    No one is criticizing his initial response. People are criticizing his inability to be a leader through trying times. He has no message for the nation, his rhetoric on Twitter since the riots started has been about counter violence on a mostly black audience. He needs to stop talking about "vicious dogs", "when the looting starts, the shooting starts", etc.

The problem is the man doesn't know how to talk anyone but his base.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I agree to an extent about the agitators.
    I believe some are ANTIFA trying to forward an agenda and some are white nationalists using this to make the true protestors look bad.

I don't think the governors are weak. I suspect they will begin to come down tougher. I think they tried to let people burn off some steam and it went too far.
    Burn off some steam?

That is the same old excuse everytime this happens.

I donít see this happening every single day either.

But when it does happen cities get destroyed.

What does destroying cities accomplish Clown?

It OBVIOUSLY HASNít ever worked.

Agitators start the violence and opportunist join.. the same ole cycle.

And most on here donít care about the violence, they are just burning off steam so it is acceptable to most of you all....pathetic!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No one is criticizing his initial response. People are criticizing his inability to be a leader through trying times. He has no message for the nation, his rhetoric on Twitter since the riots started has been about counter violence on a mostly black audience. He needs to stop talking about "vicious dogs", "when the looting starts, the shooting starts", etc.

The problem is the man doesn't know how to talk anyone but his base.
    Well, go blame the Russians.....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

After what Biden said last week no one can really criticize trumpís lack of leadership . Because no true leader says something that stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    After what Biden said last week no one can really criticize trumpís lack of leadership . Because no true leader says something that stupid
    I'm not a Biden fan and have been a Trump supporter but Bidens comment last weak hardly ranks on the scale of stupid **** said when u compare it to some of the things Trump has said

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, go blame the Russians.....
    Wtf are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I'm not a Biden fan and have been a Trump supporter but Bidens comment last weak hardly ranks on the scale of stupid **** said when u compare it to some of the things Trump has said
    Really how pray tell is telling a black man that he is not truly black unless he votes for him, not worse than Anything trump has said ? I know trump has said foolish things but nothing he said is as bad as that, come on

13. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The once the looting starts the shooting starts comment was far worse. How do u think those same black people feel about police violence? Trump knew people in that community where protesting and rioting because of police/government violence, the national guard is out in full force and he basically threatens violence to the same community.

Not a huge difference between that and the Chinese President threatening the protesters in Hong Kong

Weve fought alot of Wars for our rights and freedoms, the idea the we would have a US president even hint violence to our own citizens is beyond bad. Even if he was being sarcastic or whatever excuse he used, no US President should ever even hint at the idea IMO

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Wtf are you talking about?

Over your head once again.....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place