Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 364 of 627 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 9393
  1. #5446
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No it was a fact check. The president didnt like the idea that some entity would hold him accountable for his ********, lies, and misinformation so he acted quickly.
    Did u read the “fact check” because I wonder, how do u fact someone’s opinion of a future event that hasn’t happened yet?

    Not to mention all of the brain dead journalists linked in the “fact check” all mention that they is no evidence of voter fraud... however there clearly are multiple cases of it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #5447
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Trump, recall when he addressed police officers and made a joke about Police officers smacking the heads of those theyvarrest against the head of squad cars ? Well today it would be good if Trump would call a meeting with Police Unions and would tell them they need to stop defending bad cops who commit violence. Bad cops and good cops defending them are to blame. Be great if we had a leader do that from the White House. By and large the police unions love Trump, a strong call for reform from this president would be welcome. Think he might even tweet something with that message. I doubt it.
    Nobody defended what happened in Minneapolis. I guess I have to clear that up because we will have nitpicker that will say “3 people said it was okay”. Everyone was with the black community, u guys act like it didn’t hurt anyone else to see that happen”. They lost me when they diverted their attention away from the police and started burning buildings.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #5448
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Fearless leader wasn't so fearless last night.

    All talk donnie.

    When the going gets tough, go hide in your bunker
    U know he might not have had a choice right? Perhaps u don’t know how it works. The secret service doesn’t take orders from the president (they ain’t gonna disrespect him and tell him to f*xk himself if), they are there to protect the office of presidency, there is a chance they forced him downstairs with what was happening outside.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #5449
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,411
    When did being anti fascist become a bad thing in the US?

    We fought a WW to combat fascism and Nazi's.

  5. #5450
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Nobody defended what happened in Minneapolis. I guess I have to clear that up because we will have nitpicker that will say “3 people said it was okay”. Everyone was with the black community, u guys act like it didn’t hurt anyone else to see that happen”. They lost me when they diverted their attention away from the police and started burning buildings.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who exactly lost you ? So because some protesters behaved criminally that then excuses officers acting criminally ? I don't get your logic please explain ? No one has defended any criminal behavior by anyone. Rioters who are violent and destructive have no mercy from me. They should be prosecuted. Let's not lose focus on the cause of the legimate protests and rage, the repeated mistreatment of blacks in p8lice custody and the hyper policing in black neighborhoods. If white people say, " Well yes, I cared about the mistreatment but then because there were violent protests I don't care any more about the injustice that caused it " then that seems to indicate they never cared at all. Best to say I don't care if blacks get killed by cops but I do care about peace and property being protected so the police depts and police unions better stop protecting bad cops.

  6. #5451
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,306
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    The right wing judgements of this supreme court made me second guess Trump once again. It's so pro business and religious it makes no sense for regular people like you and me.
    Religious?

    That covers all walks of life in this Country. Who cares what people worship. It is their freedom. And we live in a capitalistic society. Get over it or go live in Cuba.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  7. #5452
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,306
    Looting is not going to stop the social injustice.

    True leaders need to come together and try to solve issues not with JUST current but for the future as well.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-01-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  8. #5453
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,306
    Agitators from other cities is causing all of the violence.

    The black community deserves better. They have their right to protest but to have agitators come in and stir the pot purposely is ridiculous.

    I find it strange that people on here will not call out the obvious agitators for violence but will call out other agitators on the right side of other issues. Both agitators are wrong but it is never recognized.

    So ridiculous.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 06-01-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  9. #5454
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,306
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Who exactly lost you ? So because some protesters behaved criminally that then excuses officers acting criminally ? I don't get your logic please explain ? No one has defended any criminal behavior by anyone. Rioters who are violent and destructive have no mercy from me. They should be prosecuted. Let's not lose focus on the cause of the legimate protests and rage, the repeated mistreatment of blacks in p8lice custody and the hyper policing in black neighborhoods. If white people say, " Well yes, I cared about the mistreatment but then because there were violent protests I don't care any more about the injustice that caused it " then that seems to indicate they never cared at all. Best to say I don't care if blacks get killed by cops but I do care about peace and property being protected so the police depts and police unions better stop protecting bad cops.

    Peaceful protest is all good..

    AGITATORS are NOW the problem.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  10. #5455
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,736
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    U know he might not have had a choice right? Perhaps u don’t know how it works. The secret service doesn’t take orders from the president (they ain’t gonna disrespect him and tell him to f*xk himself if), they are there to protect the office of presidency, there is a chance they forced him downstairs with what was happening outside.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. I am aware of that.
    Are you aware he can say, no?

    Sorry, it's a ***** move to one day talk about attack dogs and ominous weapons and the next to be hiding in a bunker

    Trump is a *****. He is a weak willed, cry baby who does nothing on his own, but talk.



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #5456
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    42,736
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Looting is not going to stop the social injustice.

    True leaders need to come together and try to solve issues not with JUST current but for the future as well.
    I agree.
    It's too bad we don't have true leader as the POTUS.



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #5457
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,306
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Is that what I said? No nick it's not his fault. As I and many others have stated ad nauseum, he does bear responsibility for his response and handling of the crisis. My above post speaks to that fact and that fact alone. Considering he personally claimed "I take no responsibility" I think he should be held accountable for the piss poor handling, particularly given the advance warning.
    I agree 100% with your comment.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  13. #5458
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,306
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nick you are correct about the Supreme Court seats, but woefully mistaken believing thats the only relevant issue. There are many. Should we start with racism? Misogyny? Homophobia? Malignant narcissist? Sexism? Deceit? Weak. Just to name a few. I sure others could add to the list.
    All of that existed during the Obama years as well Dr.......

    The narrative is this is all Trump’s fault....and that is ridiculous.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  14. #5459
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    21,306
    Why doesn’t CNN have the death ticker on the top right of the screen right now?

    STRANGE
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  15. #5460
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    All of that existed during the Obama years as well Dr.......

    The narrative is this is all Trump’s fault....and that is ridiculous.
    No that is not the narrative. I guess you like to go back to that perceived narrative so you can return to your default setting of defending Trump. That is all that matters. You say blacks deserve better ? What would you like to see enacted ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •