Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 363 of 627 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No it was a fact check. The president didnt like the idea that some entity would hold him accountable for his ********, lies, and misinformatio so he acted quickly.
    Itís amazing how quickly he can respond when it directly affects him

Too bad he didnít do the same for us

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I see we have another dupe on our hands.
    Always thankful when the intolerant just come out and say so. Saves a lot of time and effort

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ok. So give everyone more knowledge
    I would love a better educated society. I think if we had that, many of our issues would disappear
    Racism, misogyny, homophobia would all start to evaporate.

That is presuming you include critical thought and a willingness to listen in your definition of knowledge.
    Because with out it? The learning of facts and incidents is useless
    Pretty much agree with this minus the last part but I get where you might be coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Always thankful when the intolerant just come out and say so. Saves a lot of time and effort
    Your just such a poor little victim aren't you ?

Trump, recall when he addressed police officers and made a joke about Police officers smacking the heads of those theyvarrest against the head of squad cars ? Well today it would be good if Trump would call a meeting with Police Unions and would tell them they need to stop defending bad cops who commit violence. Bad cops and good cops defending them are to blame. Be great if we had a leader do that from the White House. By and large the police unions love Trump, a strong call for reform from this president would be welcome. Think he might even tweet something with that message. I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Describes him to a T. Pretty good for someone just getting to know him.

I think u can make a great case that Trump has done alot of stuff wrong or could have done much better. That said he can hardly be directly to blame for everything that goes on in the country. Bad cops having been targeting African Americans for far longer than just the last 5yrs that Trumps been influencing politics.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I think u can make a great case that Trump has done alot of stuff wrong or could have done much better. That said he can hardly be directly to blame for everything that goes on in the country. Bad cops having been targeting African Americans for far longer than just the last 5yrs that Trumps been influencing politics.
    No one said he is the cause. Yet, has he done anything to help ? Has he attempted to use the power of his office in any way ? What he has done is inflammatory, from the start do you recall his speech on Long Island when he made a joke giving police the right to abuse those they arest ? He manages to find time to tweet about lots of tweet about lots of things like NFL players taking a knee. However, did he ask his attorney General to call police dept to evaluate their officers for discipline, and prosecution of criminal behavior. Not blaming him for police brutality. But blaming him for forward thinking, he could have heard the concerns of millions of Americans who have protested the last few years, but I guess he figures he has Kanye West' s support he will get good ratings in the black community, all is good. Trump has the ear of a very devoted following many of whom are law enforcement he could have called then to re evaluate business as usual, but has he? Nope and it's just like his failure during the pandemic. His thought process has been visible, look what he did to the Kurds and with Syria, that will come back and bite us one day too, lots of things he has done for short term results will bite us soon. By the way did the corporate tax cuts repatriate trillions of dollars back to the US from companies overseas bank holdings ???
    Last edited by flimflamman; 06-01-2020 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Didn't complain at all. But thanks for chirping in.

Pretty much agree with this minus the last part but I get where you might be coming from.
    So you don't include critical thought and a willingness to listen in the definition. of knowledge?

So you want those who don't listen or think to either wield knowledge or try to promote it?

Ignorance is bliss

How is calling you a "dupe", intolerant?

Ignorance is bliss

Fearless leader wasn't so fearless last night.

All talk donnie.

When the going gets tough, go hide in your bunker

Ignorance is bliss

Didn't complain at all. But thanks for chirping in.
    Posada like... ????

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Exactly!

The media is the one who helps fuel the fire of anger.

We know he is dead. We get it CNN.

We know the cops were wrong.

Again, peaceful protest always turns violent because of agitators.

But this is all Trumpís fault. Tired of that excuse. Divide has been here since the 1700s.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

So what does all of the violence solve?

And why werenít the protesters wearing masks?

I find it strange that they wonít call out THOSE protesters but ones who were protesting the Gov about reopening was a problem...

Why the change of heart?

Everything is so damn political or it is good for them not to wear a mask because.........
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night