Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 362 of 627 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 9393
    Imo the "Trump issue" is fundamental. He played a tough guy exec on TV. He fired people at will, projecting competence, strength and aptitude to control any situation. Problem is that IS NOT REALITY! It's scripted TV. They can cut and edit and decide an outcome in advance. Forced to deal with the reality of a crisis he FAILED miserably. We elected a TV personality. We don't have a "real" president just some guy who played one on TV!

People (mostly outside the NY metro area) were expecting Trump the board room titan they saw on tv. What they got was the reality, a weak and ineffective narcissist with no real leadership skills.
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-31-2020 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I get mad at BLACK ATHLETES for kneeling during the National Anthem? What are you, ignorant?

Iíd get mad at ANY ATHLETE that does that garbage. Protest all you want, what is wrong with protesting out on the street 3 hours prior to a game? Professional athletes have more power than the average citizen on the street. They can find a platform besides kneeling during the Anthem.

You donít know me, and saying things like you said it just assumption. And by You throwing me into a basket of idiots that are racist is very stupid on your part.

For the last time, I DO NOT TAKE A FCKN OATH FROM DONALD TRUMP and follow what he does 24/7. I only support a few ideas that I had always followed prior to him being President.

You are a fool if you throw everybody who voted or supported Trump into the same basket. That is the same bullspit that Hillary said....a dumb statement by her.

You and a lot of you think we are all the same. And that is far from the truth.
    I voted for Trump. Won't again. Your words speak for themselves and prove everything you are trying to disprove. So black athletes can't protest to bring attention to what has been happening peacefully where it makes most to draw the most attention from the most people ? They should take it to the streets where it can get violent. Hypocrite @!!!!!. I voted for Trump and if I did again I would be vile. Also shame on the white teammates if they don't kneel in solidarity with black athletes.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-31-2020 at 08:13 AM.

For the LAST TIME YANKSGUY, I was being facetious! Why does everything I say go over your head at times?

Iím getting to wonder about you.
    NOTHING went over my head Nicky. If you don't mean something, DON'T POST IT.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

What is sad a lot of white people do not even care with what had happened with George Floyd. And a lot of those same people just come out and pretend to care. For all I know is you could be one of those type of people that doesnít give a rats *** but will type out all of his or her frustrations of the issue on some message board just to be with the consensus.
    I am a white guy married to a white woman. Your partially right. These things that face black people don't happen to me so maybe your right. Except I have Puerto Rican members since my dad was half Puerto Rican. My wife is white but she is half Puerto Rican. From her side we have dark skinned relatives. Also we have white relatives who have married black people. So at family gatherings we have had talks about these issues. You know dark skinned members of our extended family have said they have been stopped by law enforcement and made to feel marginalised. So I am not directly effected. My wife and daughters aren't but cousins, nephews, and coworkers are. Hey what's up with you? All you care about is your entertainment.

Ok, you got me to drink the kool-aid.

Iíll vote for Joe Biden. He is the lesser of two evils. That is the best way to decide change.
    That is what got Trump elected. And also " What do you have to lose " well let us count the ways

Again, I do not support Trump on all fronts. He does not affect me directly, I donít know him, I donít want to know him. I donít care what his views are. Just because his views are different than most ON HERE doesnít mean I have to vote for that OLD WHITE MAN JOE BIDEN.

Of course this Country has to change with a lot. You are telling me things that I already know and I agree needs to change.

But again do I have to vote for someone just because the other option is vilified by the opposition??? I have voted since 1988.

I voted for Bush In 1988
    I voted for Clinton in 1992
    I voted for Clinton in 1996
    I voted for Bush in 2000
    I voted for John McCain in 2008
    I voted for Mitt Romney in 2012
    I voted for Hillary in 2016- thought Trump was just a joke and would never make it to the WH so why waste my vote with THAT guy?

2020? It wonít be Joe Biden and that doesnít mean it would be for THAT guy either. He does and say a lot of things I disagree with.

Again, I only began to be interested in THAT guy because of how piss poor the mainstream media is and has been since 2015-2016 with regards to anything he does. For most days I just shake my head at the media.

Perception and image of the US doesnít move the needle for me as it does for most on here. You canít have THAT guy being the leader for our Country because it makes us look bad....what is that?

Or other World Leaders laugh at him when he walks away.....who cares what they do?

All of THAT doesnít affect me you or others. Everybody in this World has opinions but who made the rule that said THAT opinion is the only opinion that should be followed or worshiped and if not you are a scumbag.

All I want is for all in this country to be treated fair. $$$$$$ wonít allow that.

It is a no win situation and even Joe Biden wonít and cannot change things that most people want in this country.

You all think that just because Trump is not President that the US all of sudden on the drop of a dime is the perfect Country just because a Democrat is in office. That Democrat gets pulled from every direction of all political views from all walks of life.

In reality the only reason why people do not want Trump as President for another 4 years is not because he is a dirtbag or whatever you all want to call him but the only reason why is because he would have the power to change the Supreme Court. There are Supreme Court seats that might need to be filled during the next 4 years and that thought alone is eating at the Left IMO.
    The right wing judgements of this supreme court made me second guess Trump once again. It's so pro business and religious it makes no sense for regular people like you and me.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Imo the "Trump issue" is fundamental. He played a tough guy exec on TV. He fired people at will, projecting competence, strength and aptitude to control any situation. Problem is that IS NOT REALITY! It's scripted TV. They can cut and edit and decide an outcome in advance. Forced to deal with the reality of a crisis he FAILED miserably. We elected a TV personality. We don't have a "real" president just some guy who played one on TV!

People (mostly outside the NY metro area) were expecting Trump the board room titan they saw on tv. What they got was the reality, a weak and ineffective narcissist with no real leadership skills.

And his ratings will crumble if twitter and Facebook terminate his account.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    For the first bolded, we can agree to disagree about the importance of the US in the world as a leader and example.
    I like having a president who is respected as a leader. I like a president who handles himself better than I handle myself.
    I see the world as one community and everything we do will have an effect on other countries and their peoples.
    I would like a president who respected that concept.
    I think a respected president with diplomacy can arrange better deals, treaties and relationships with the rest of the world while still being strong enough to use force when needed.
    Bush,Clinton,Bush, Obama could all do that. They all had those qualities, whether or not I agreed with their agendas, they were good men who put the country first. Not their campaigns, ratings, bank accounts ...

For the second bolded, no one will turn us on a dime, least of all Biden. I can't stand the idea of Biden as president but I hate it less than. another term of Trump
    I like a president who outwardly displays compassion, kindness and intelligence. Biden might be a doddering, fool but he at least displays those traits.

Obama was hated by many and considered divisive. Some of that was deserved but a great deal of it was because of who he was and the color of his skin. But he attempted to bring people together.
    Trump is hated because he is intentionally divisive. He is intentionally mean and nasty. He is a bully. He likes the fact that he divides people. He wants to divide and then inflame.
    That cannot be more evident than in his latest comments regarding the George Floyd protests.
    "Very mean dogs and horrible damaging weapons that would badly injure at least". (No, not the exact quote but the right idea,) and yes I read the whole interview. There is no reason the POTUS should ever talk about harming the civilians or even alluding to it with such glee.

Trump was divisive as hell but doing an ok job because of the economy until covid happened. He is now showing how truly unfit he is for this job.
    if biden wins he will be a figurehead.. biden is so mentally unstable due to the dementia he has... and the media just ignoring it..

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKBN2331NK

Funny how he's only doing this when Twitter put a fact check under one of his tweets. I'll wait to see what the order is but I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to suppress or curtail the first amendment somehow.
    It wasnít a fact check, they linked a page that had opinions from others that disagreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida has its biggest uptick in cases in over a month

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    It wasnít a fact check, they linked a page that had opinions from others that disagreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No it was a fact check. The president didnt like the idea that some entity would hold him accountable for his ********, lies, and misinformation so he acted quickly.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-31-2020 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Florida has its biggest uptick in cases in over a month
    I thought we were on the downturn in Florida. At least according to Mush, we were. Probably has nothing to do with those relaxed restrictions I am sure.

What is sad a lot of white people do not even care with what had happened with George Floyd. And a lot of those same people just come out and pretend to care. For all I know is you could be one of those type of people that doesnít give a rats *** but will type out all of his or her frustrations of the issue on some message board just to be with the consensus.
    Really dumb post, even by your standards.

Right over your head as well.....
    Believe me: nothing you're saying is going right over anyone's head.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Believe me: nothing you're saying is going right over anyone's head.
    I respectfully disagree

Yin and yang theory would say the at some point the posts would go so far beneath us, that mutual consumption would occur and Cause them transform into being above our heads.