Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136536 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Jorge you said specifically "Um small businesses are not big corporations . And small businesses need to be kept running or many more people will die from starvation and violence than the virus itself ."

I think the entire point of my post was in support of small business as opposed to big. In particular hospitals who are on the front lines of the fight.

I said it in response to the entire post you made . Stop ignoring what you said in your own damned post

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Because politicians are thieves.
    Surely you jest.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I said it in response to the entire post you made . Stop ignoring what you said in your own damned post
    You know what Jorge, I have given you the benefit of doubt from the moment you arrived and started bickering with posters, what I will START ignoring is you.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Disregard.
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 03-25-2020 at 07:34 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    You know what Jorge, I have given you the benefit of doubt from the moment you arrived and started bickering with posters, what I will START ignoring is you.
    This is just another straw man argument from him.

Clearly you are happy that hospitals and businesses are getting money. But you think hospitals should be getting more money than they are, because they are on the front lines of this fight against the virus. They are the ones risking their lives trying to help these sick patients.

I don't think those things need to be mutually exclusive. You can be happy for both, but want more for hospitals.

Welcome to the club. I've been ignoring him for weeks. Honestly, it's great.

I've never seen someone disliked by so many on here in such a short amount of time.

Honestly, it's impressive.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 03-25-2020 at 07:36 PM.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That's the thing that's kept me home. I'm not overly concerned about myself. I turned 31 yesterday, am in good health (as far as I know) and almost never even get a little cold.
    But if I were to catch this and my 2 yr old or 5 month old were to get sick bc of me, I would be absolutely crushed.

My mom has a Dr appt this morning. Follow up for eye surgery she had last week. I'm currently sitting in my truck waiting for her. I have no desire to be inside the waiting room.

Appreciate the info doc.
    I don't blame you one bit... I'm hearing stories of healthcare workers living in hotels.. because they can't help but come in contact with it, and they DON'T want to bring it home to their families.... That's got to be hard... but I can't blame them at all.. I would too...

I used to work in a hospital in NYS... I am so sick of hearing Cuomo complain of hospital capacity problems...

FACT: In NYS, you don't downsize by 1 bed without NYS government approval.. and they can order you to shut down if they feel there are too many beds... I know the hospital I used to work at has shuttered it's doors in the years since I've left... and many others...

So the fact that NY does not have the capacity is directly the fault of the NY government in Albany... Suck it up Mr. Cuomo... Welcome to dealing with the fallout of some of your decisions from a few years ago... They may not have been yours (your predecessor), but the assembly and state Senate are major players in the game... and as the governor now.. it's just became YOUR FAULT! simply because you're the governor.... Welcome to politics 101...

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    MLB and the MLBPA are leaning towards a schedule that the regular season would go through October. They also are discussing having the playoffs held in warm area NEUTRAL locations as the most likely scenario for the season/playoffs.

was told that they were considering a start date between June 1- July 1, probably closer to the later depending on how long the 2nd ST is going to be. Per ESPN and Jeff Passan....

I'm very happy that it sounds like they are going to extend the regular season to get in a 100 plus games but the idea of playing the playoffs and WS in neutral warm weather sites kinda sucks IMO, the way YS rocking and rolling in the playoffs is a huge advantage for us
    no doubt it would take Home field advantage way down to only being who gets the last AB... it certainly will not mean you have the fans behind you.

But in this case, you have to do what you have to do... I'm sure that playing the WS here in Phoenix would be welcomed by the players... in November, it's still 80-90 degree's and sunny....

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Let's hope so. There needs to be more checks made to American citizens in that bill as well because people are still going to have a hard time making ends meet for the foreseeable future.
    No doubt small business will be the hardest hit...and the middle class will be as well... the lower class will have unemployment, which can pay as much as many of them would get while working (12 years ago when I changed jobs.. I would out of work for 3 months.. unemployment was almost what I was getting while I was working.. and the fact that I didn't have to commute meant that it went just as far!)

We'll have to see if your government, which at best can't get out of their own way to save a life, will be able to make something that actually helps the people... and those small businesses that many rely upon for thier jobs..

This is the worst coverup in human history. 5 million people left Wuhan before Dec 31 as China never reported this terrible virus.

But Blame Trump for a slow response...

That is like a starting pitcher(China)giving up 7 1st inning runs and then the bullpen( Trump) gives up 6 more runs and they lose 13-10 and never tie or get the lead.

Starting pitcher gets the loss!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    This is the worst coverup in human history. 5 million people left Wuhan before Dec 31 as China never reported this terrible virus.

But Blame Trump for a slow response...

That is like a starting pitcher(China)giving up 7 1st inning runs and then the bullpen( Trump) gives up 6 more runs and they lose 13-10 and never tie or get the lead.

Starting pitcher gets the loss!
    You do realize that a majority of them only traveled within China itself, right? You do know how big China is, right?

Dr, if China reported this to the World Heath Organization back in Nov then maybe it is somewhat contained.

Once the bodies started to pile up in hospitals and in the gutters and it was finally reported they started a response....

But go ahead and Blame Trump!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Why canít Trump have hope?
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Dr, if China reported this to the World Heath Organization back in Nov then maybe it is somewhat contained.

Once the bodies started to pile up in hospitals and in the gutters and it was finally reported they started a response....

But go ahead and Blame Trump!
    For the ****ing love of God.

Who here is blaming Trump?

I have yet to see someone say it's trumps fault.

I've seen people, myself included, be critical of some of the things Trump has done since, rightfully so.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I just watched an interview with Peter Gaynor, head of FEMA, we absolutely ****ed. He's a ****ing moron.
    If he isn't a moron , he's complicit in lying to the public.
    He said zero.
    Asked if states were outbidding others and hoarding things like masks, FEMA would tell those states to surrender this things to areas that needed it? "Uh, uh. We would hope no one is hoarding". People are hoarding TP for ****s sake.
    They are ****ing allowing bidding wars over ventilators as we speak. Right now, NYC need them. Montana does not.

WTF America?

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Why canít Trump have hope?
    Do you honestly think that things will be back to normal on Monday?
    If you do, you are blind.
    If you don't, then why the **** is Trump saying it will be back to normal?

Ignorance is bliss