Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 359 of 627 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 9393
    So with a comprehensive federal study the Coronavirus started during a 3 week window in the US from mid January-early February and Jan 31 was the travel ban from China. The rest is History! Scientist are now saying people who were sick in Nov- Jan didnít have the coronavirus but the basic flu strain that was going around at the time.

I love how my Tampa Bay Times buries this story on page 3 in small fine print. What a joke!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-30-2020 at 07:08 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    - The Spectator Index

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Trump wanted a race war.

He may just get what he wanted. I don't think it will turn out the way he thinks.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So with a comprehensive federal study the Coronavirus started during a 3 week window in the US from mid January-early February and Jan 31 was the travel ban from China. The rest is History! Scientist are now saying people who were sick in Nov- Jan didnít have the coronavirus but the basic flu strain that was going around at the time.

I love how my Tampa Bay Times buries this story on page 3 in small fine print. What a joke!
    Not one thought it was in November. It was discussed as a theory but everyone commented that there needed to be concrete evidence.
    If there isn't, there isn't.

Ignorance is bliss

Brooklyn, Atlanta, SF, San bernadina, Houston, Cinci, Portland, Seattle...

Ignorance is bliss

So I guess the coronavirus is over now????????

Nobody talks about it anymore.......

We are on to a new narrative.
    Let me put this in perspective that you understand. Since the actual treatment of black men by police does not directly effect you. Sports is really the only thing that effects you. Will you get mad at black athletes if they take a knee during the National Anthem ? Will you find that offensive ? You know who found it offensive and said they should shut up and not make Americans think about serious things while escaping to watch sports? You know Trump who tweeted about black men silently express protest to police hyper violence of black men. But Trump didn't take the issue seriously. Had he called for the police to evaluate their methods and appointed the attorney general to investigate the issue, perhaps this latest violence could have been avoided. If you research it the Trump administration. Systemically ended such roles started under the Obama administration. Hey, much like the way he didn't take Covid seriously either at the beginning. Hey he even had his own advisor Navvarro warn him in a memo. So you see how the two issues show Trumps poor grasp at governing. Hey, same thing with abandoning the Kurds and leaving Syria to the Turks and Russians. That will also come back and haunt us. Why haven't you commented about how Russia is threatening our Jets internationally Mr military history lover ????? The narrative remains Trump is a fraud.

I am a white guy. The only thing that will make mistreatment of black men in the US is when we say enough already. We love the police that is not a issue. So often when an outrageous act is perpetrated against a black citizen we are sold the argument if you critize bad police officers your attacking all cops. Which is a bunch of Bull spit. You know how how the action of bad cops makes it for good cops ? It makes their lives so much more dangerous. Time for police men to say we are going to make sure other cops don't do crazy violent things cause a few days later it's going to get super dangerous for all of us. Had one fellow cop done the right thing and walked over and told the cop, " Enough get off him " none of this protesting would have happened. " All it takes for evil to win is for good people to do nothing " Time for the 99.9 percent of great police officers to put down the bad .01 that gives them all a bad name.

I am a white guy American, gun owning conservative. If white men were killed so routinely in police custody could you imagine the outrage but it does not happen to biker gang members in jail or Aryan nation guys in jail or in police custody routinely does it ? I guess white criminals are less violent. I am pro life but for many pro life conservatives once the life is born, your on your own. Plus, if your black and in police custody they must be guilty of something so they deserve what they get, right?

The point was and remains, Trump had an intelligence report by National Center for Medical Intelligence in Nov 2019 warning of the potential pandemic. He ignored it. There were repeated briefings through December for policy-makers and decision-makers across the federal government as well as the National Security Council at the White House. All of that culminated with a detailed explanation of the problem that appeared in the Presidentís Daily Brief of intelligence matters in early January. For something to have appeared in the PDB, it would have had to go through weeks of vetting and analysis, according to people who have worked on presidential briefings in both Republican and Democratic administrations.

When the virus actually surfaced in US is irrelevant. Trump did not respond or prepare, although more than ample warning was given.

Its actually far more white people die at the hands of the police than people realize.https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
    Why dont we hear more about ALL people killed in police custody. If u look at the numbers the last 3yrs thats alot of people dying at the hands of people who are supposed to be keeping citizens " safe "

You want to see true hard core racism.

Watch, read about WWII. What we see in the US now and prior is nothing compared to what was going on during 1930-1945 with Germany, Japan, Russia and Italy.
    I know history Nick.

The atrocity perpetuated by the Nazi's is unparalleled. It was a systematic genocide eliminating millions thought to be physically and mentally inferior. Jews, Roma (Gypsies) and Blacks primary victims. Nazis perceived all of human history as the history of a biologically determined struggle among people of different races.

Interestingly and certainly worth noting, as the Nazi regime rose to power in the 1930s, black-run newspapers quickly recognized that the Third Reich saw the American system of race law as a model. Describing a plan to segregate Jews on German railways, the New York Amsterdam News wrote that Nazis were ďtaking a leaf from United States Jim Crow practices.Ē

http://blackquotidian.org/

The coronavirus is still going on. Its been an everyday topic for the last 3+ months and Floyd's death/subsequent unrest in Minneapolis is a huge story. The virus news isn't just going away.

Some People on here agree with the violence. They see it as an acceptable way to express their frustration.

What need to transpire is true leadership on all fronts coming together and working this thing out.
    Shouldn't that start at the top?

And if it did, would the president of the US be calling people "thugs" after praising white, gun toting men as "good people"

Come on man. You know that there's a simple reason trump does that. His base. As the mayor of Chicago aptly put, he's just throwing rare meat at his base.

Mush, Trump wants this.
    His base wants this.

I have said for a while, he is desperate to use the military.
    He can't use his words because he's a bigoted, pile of crap, so he has to use force. Not by himself mind you because he's also a ***** who's softer than wet toilet paper.
    I will bet if this continues, the blue states will have military intervention but the red states will allowed to handle it themselves

Look, if you can't actually see or admit that this man is destroying the fabric of this country by divisive language and pitting sides against each other?

You are a bigger part of the problem than any of us realized.

If you respond to this post, don't deflect. Don't change the topic. Don't complain about the media.

Own your stance.
    Does the country need to change the way we treat each other?

Does the legal system need to change the way it interacts with the black and brown communities?

Is Trump better at dividing than unifying?

Is trump fit for office?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Its actually far more white people die at the hands of the police than people realize.https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/
    Why dont we hear more about ALL people killed in police custody. If u look at the numbers the last 3yrs thats alot of people dying at the hands of people who are supposed to be keeping citizens " safe "
    I am going to bet your analysis of the numbers is going to be " Not too smart " . Has your analysis of the statiistics incorporated per capita per racial group and likely hood of blacks versus whites being in police custody for the same exact infraction ?? Just for starters. I bet if you even looked at the article you pointed it would undermine the very point you think your making.
    Last edited by dayners81; 05-30-2020 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I agree with your principle but the numbers are vastly different.

To Flimflam's point, 450 white people shot vs 240 black people shot, looks like a big difference at face value but when you consider where those shootings occur and the national percentage of black people is roughly 15%, it changes that picture dramatically.
    200 mil white people- 450 shot by cops .0000225%
    30 million black people- 240 shot by cops .000008%

It is at least 4 times as likely based on those numbers.

Ignorance is bliss

It's OVER? Really? Based on what exactly?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan