Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 358 of 627 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 9393
    how many more cases of coronavirus will be the result of these protests and not social distancing...

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Also who the fk is Brett? Did mush and Posada have a kid?
    Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Yikes. Didn't think his comments could get worse, but.. Here we are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I think what he was expressing that racism has consequences for white people who don't feel directly affected or involved.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    First they arrest the CNN crew.

Now they're shooting rubber bullets at a camera crew.

This just happened on live tv. Wow, what a douche bag. https://t.co/dQKheEcCvb

Police aren't doing themselves any favors here. Yikes.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Yikes. Didn't think his comments could get worse, but.. Here we are.

What's dumb is this guy probably has this picture up on his social media and his friends know his wife or girlfriend is white so how much of a piece of **** do you need to be to still say it on live television?

The lack of self awareness in this world astounds me. Same with that dumb ***** in Central Park. Like how do you think calling the cops is going to fly when the man is recording every second of what she called "a threat".

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    What's dumb is this guy probably has this picture up on his social media and his friends know his wife or girlfriend is white so how much of a piece of **** do you need to be to still say it on live television?

The lack of self awareness in this world astounds me. Same with that dumb ***** in Central Park. Like how do you think calling the cops is going to fly when the man is recording every second of what she called "a threat".
    [emoji2371][emoji2371]

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I think what he was expressing that racism has consequences for white people who don't feel directly affected or involved.
    Well whatever he was trying to say came across as total douche-nozzle-ness.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Systemic racism. Institutional racism. Structural racism. Call it what you will, there are very fine people.....ON BOTH SIDES.

One need not mention color or race, the implication is clear. The belief so ingrained in the culture the subtlety of expression often overlooked.
    You want to see true hard core racism.

Watch, read about WWII. What we see in the US now and prior is nothing compared to what was going on during 1930-1945 with Germany, Japan, Russia and Italy.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Figures you would condemn trump for what he said but are quiet about the violence actually taking place .
    Some People on here agree with the violence. They see it as an acceptable way to express their frustration.

What need to transpire is true leadership on all fronts coming together and working this thing out.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Now Iím reading crap where people are calling the cops, Trump cops.

What in the hell is a Trump cop?

So tired of that narrative with regards to Trump and his so called hate. He has done more for the black community than Obama had ever done in his 8 years.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Silence is golden. Sometimes it's the best and most appropriate response. Consider it occasionally.
    Then why didnít the protesters hold a silent protest outside of the police station?

Why does violence always have to happen?

Silence is golden my ***!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Oh, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, at some point people have had enough. That's how we became a country. People got tired and fought back.
    Sometimes you need to fight back and it doesn't need to be pretty.

Do I wish there was a different outcome? Yes.
    But the bolded is the big reason for all of this.
    If one of those cops had disobeyed the brotherhood and stepped in to stop it, even If the man died, people would have seen a cop trying to help. But instead, 4 guys watched a man kill another man.

Mush, the black community (I use black because I know may people of color from the islands and they don't consider themselves African American ) has often tried to protests are met with overactive police or intolerant people trying to prevent it.
    This is the point you and others constantly miss. That is why it is called a systemic issue. People in the system, don't see it because they don't want to see it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10433094.html

Mush if the man in that picture was black, he would have been on the ground and surrounded by every cop in the area. But that dude is white so he gets the benefit of the doubt and the patience of the cop. That is the definition of white privilege
    Not being asked to keep your hands on the steering wheel if you get pulled over, is white privilege. It doesn't mean you asked for it and it doesn't make you a bad person for it but we all need to really see it and understand what it would be like to never, never be given the benefit of the doubt and to always be held to a different standard

That is not the fault of the cops. It's what they've been taught because this is systemic.
    We are one of the few nations that has privatized penal institutions and have senators who are supported by those owners, pushing laws that will target certain groups.

It's systemic.
    A lack of funding for inner city schools to create a divide.

It's systemic.

If you can't see that or don't want to believe that, you are part of the problem. That doesn't make you a bad person but it makes you complicit with. system set up to exploit certain groups

At some point, people can't take it anymore.
    Clown, Iím sorry but racism in this WORLD is never going to end.

It happens in every single country in this World. It is not just happening to the black community in the US. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

I fully understand the anger when they express it the way they do. We are not in pre 1865 Days anymore. The problem I see is there are not enough of generations removed from those years to quell the issue. And it is just constantly talked about to no end. And when Government just gives you freebies then it never helps you or future people as it just never stops. People never improve their lifestyle, never get educated, ect. The blame of the leaders prior to 1865 will never end. It is was their fault and now we as a community are screwed. Why is that?

I do not ever see the US getting better with this for at least 200-300 more years. At some point things have to change. There are all kinds of racism in this country. It is terrible but the only way it turns is when one race has majority within the Country. Since the 1600s the White have been the majority in the US. That is slowly starting to change. I feel in about 200-300 years from now the White people will be the ones crying racism in the US.

The the entire WORLD goes through this. I just donít ever see people all holding hands together in some utopian world. Human beings just canít get along. It is sad.

Power is the main culprit of racism.

My only issue of all of this is not the violence but how the media makes it political.

It is THEIR FAULT!

THAT is always the narrative. THEIR being the right. THE ENTIRE RIGHT. There are a lot of black people who have conservative beliefs. And it is sad put those people get put down because they are on the right. Biden saying they are not black if they vote for Trump is a very ignorant statement. I hate The blanket statements that people make when they throw people in the same pot.

Just because I support some of Trumpís beliefs doesnít mean Iím a hater or FULLY AGREE with all he says....total bullspit!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-30-2020 at 06:52 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

So I guess the coronavirus is over now????????

Nobody talks about it anymore.......

We are on to a new narrative.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, Iím sorry but racism in this WORLD is never going to end.

It happens in every single country in this World. It is not just happening to the black community in the US. That is just the tip of the iceberg.

I fully understand the anger when they express it the way they do. We are not in pre 1865 Days anymore. The problem I see is there are not enough of generations removed from those years to quell the issue. And it is just constantly talked about to no end. And when Government just gives you freebies then it never helps you or future people as it just never stops. People never improve their lifestyle, never get educated, ect. The blame of the leaders prior to 1865 will never end. It is was their fault and now we as a community are screwed. Why is that?

I do not ever seeing the US getting better with this for at least 200-300 more years. At some point things have to change. Their are all kinds of racism in this country. It is terrible but the only way it turns is when one race has majority within the Country. Since the 1600s the White have been the majority in the US. That is slowly starting to change. I feel in about 200-300 years from now the White people will be the ones crying racism in the US.

The the entire WORLD goes through this. I just donít ever see people all holding hands together in some utopian world. Human beings just canít get along. It is sad.

Power is the main culprit of racism.
    Last week you acted so offended that Biden would make a comment about how blacks should vote. You acted offended. Well since Biden made that comment you had so many opportunities to comment about how blacks in the US have been mistreated. You had the incident with the black bird watcher who a white woman attempted to use the police to punish his disrespect with the police. You also had time to post about a black man who was put down mercilessly by a mad man in uniform. You didn't post any outrage until rioting started. So you went from clutching your pearls in mock outrage over what Biden said because it related to Trump, and was emphasized on Fox. To utter silence for days in between actual incidents effecting black people who you claimed to be so outraged that their honor was offended by Biden's words. But when one man's life was threatened by a woman acting as if she was a victim, and an others was killed you were not outraged. Perhaps because it didn't matter to you. Didn't effect you at all, so it's not my business, I don't care. Plus Fox didn't make a peep about it. Then when violence starts and Trump gets mad at Protesters when he did nothing to call for peace and for calm, instead he calls for police violence. Did you say anything when a black CNN reporter was arrested ? Racism exists when the dominate group does nothing because it does not bother them. You get outraged and take it personally when a person is not fair to Trump but when black men are mistreated you only comment when protest begins and if they offend your cult leader Trump.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-30-2020 at 07:02 AM.