Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 356 of 627 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What amazes me about this is that people here and in Hollywood are more outraged by trump’s tweets than the cities being burned down as we speak . That is just sickening
    Those darn "here and Hollywood" folks! Says the guy more outraged by a building being damaged than by someone unnecessarily losing their life from those paid to protect and serve their community.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Out of touch much? I don't give a damn about her but she is ultra relevant in music and pop culture.
    I could give two shites about her but the fact that I know who she is, understand that she's a huge country star, which puts her in a unique position to comment and have read enough to understand she isn't political?

Her comment is huge

Wait.
    It's Yuge. Your gonna love

Ignorance is bliss

Those darn "here and Hollywood" folks! Says the guy more outraged by a building being damaged than by someone unnecessarily losing their life from those paid to protect and serve their community.
    And we are the "parrots"

Ignorance is bliss

[QUOTE=spliff(TONE);33493624]Those darn "here and Hollywood" folks! Says the guy more outraged by a building being damaged than by someone unnecessarily losing their life from those paid to protect and serve their community.[/QUOTE

Two wrongs don’t make a right . The cop that killed the guy was in the wrong as are the “protestors “ that are setting fires, destroying property and businesses and in Kentucky, shooting each other . Thing is I am seeing more outrage over some tweets than by the actual violence taking place in a lot of these protests . And that is just pathetic . Now the protests that are taking place in Oregon are actually peaceful and I support those people. .

Trump pulls US out of WHO. Brilliant

Trump ends trade agreement with China. Brilliant

Trump ends airspace treaty with Russia and China. Brilliant

Trump crying could because social media wants to make sure he says legit things? Priceless

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Two wrongs don’t make a right . The cop that killed the guy was in the wrong as are the “protestors “ that are setting fires, destroying property and businesses and in Kentucky, shooting each other . Thing is I am seeing more outrage over some tweets than by the actual violence taking place in a lot of these protests . And that is just pathetic . Now the protests that are taking place in Oregon are actually peaceful and I support those people. .
    Well they are mostly white protesters who won't get harassed and aren't getting shot at with rubber bullets.

And don't twist that into my saying I don't support them. I do. But it's 1500 miles removed and a bit less volatile

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If you (the collective you, not you personally) can see no one has a monopoly on knowledge these rampant incidents would be greatly reduced.
    I see we have another dupe on our hands.

And no, you're wrong. These things will continue to happen as long as people judge others based on the color of their skin. That will not change by using the same old status quo.

People who have been oppressed are the experts on being oppressed.

Those who have rich white men opening for profit prisons to inslave them for minor infractions that white people would never see the inside of a jail because of. They should be heard, not silenced.

I shouldn't have to have a ****ing conversation with my children, about how to act when pulled over by police, just because of the color of their skin. But, that's where we are at as a society.

The rich white men, the rich people in general who have never been oppressed a day in their life, who literally have no ****ing idea what the **** they're talking about, should sit this one out.

The ones who go on TV and talk a good game, but never do anything outside of talk. They should sit this one out.

People who have experienced this, should be the ones heard. Not suppressed as they have been for countless years.

Then maybe, just maybe, we can get somewhere. But until then, this will continue to happen, people will die, protests will happen, rich white men in government will do nothing. Rinse and repeat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-29-2020 at 04:44 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I see we have another dupe on our hands.

And no, you're wrong. These things will continue to happen as long as people judge others based on the color of their skin. That will not change by using the same old status quo.

People who have been oppressed are the experts on being oppressed.

Those who have rich white men opening for profit prisons to inslave them for minor infractions that white people would never see the inside of a jail because of. They should be heard, not silenced.

I shouldn't have to have a ****ing conversation with my children, about how to act when pulled over by police, just because of the color of their skin. But, that's where we are at as a society.

The rich white men, the rich people in general who have never been oppressed a day in their life, who literally have no ****ing idea what the **** they're talking about, should sit this one out.

The ones who go on TV and talk a good game, but never do anything outside of talk. They should sit this one out.

People who have experienced this, should be the ones heard. Not suppressed as they have been for countless years.

Then maybe, just maybe, we can get somewhere. But until then, this will continue to happen, people will die, protests will happen, rich white men in government will do nothing. Rinse and repeat.

I don't think he's a dupe. Pretty sure I recognize his screen name from some other lame sports forum though and am not the least bit surprised to see his sentiments on this subject based on what I've seen of him.

You guys should have a real blast with him.

I don't think he's a dupe. Pretty sure I recognize his screen name from some other lame sports forum though and am not the least bit surprised to see his sentiments on this subject based on what I've seen of him.

You guys should have a real blast with him.
    Eh, he can just join posada on my ignore list.

I still don't know why the guy quotes me, I don't see them. But I'm notified of such by Tapatalk.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Lawsuit accuses Trump administration of illegally seizing tax refunds from student loan borrowers

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.o...ly-seizing-tax

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If you (the collective you, not you personally) can see no one has a monopoly on knowledge these rampant incidents would be greatly reduced.
    Ok. So give everyone more knowledge
    I would love a better educated society. I think if we had that, many of our issues would disappear
    Racism, misogyny, homophobia would all start to evaporate.

That is presuming you include critical thought and a willingness to listen in your definition of knowledge.
    Because with out it? The learning of facts and incidents is useless

Lawsuit accuses Trump administration of illegally seizing tax refunds from student loan borrowers

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.o...ly-seizing-tax

I have to wait and see how it plays out but damn. That would be some FUS

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I have to wait and see how it plays out but damn. That would be some FUS
    I don't know if it's true. I just saw it as an alert from Google, read and then shared it. The hill rates as centered publication. So I figured it had some merit.

Eh, he can just join posada on my ignore list.

I still don't know why the guy quotes me, I don't see them. But I'm notified of such by Tapatalk.
    Weird. My Tapatalk notifications seem to have been broken for years.

Democrats pump brakes on new stimulus checks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...timulus-checks