Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 355 of 627 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post

What about all the many ignorant insult filled posts you made towards me ?
    I wouldn't say they've been either. Insightful and biting? Sure.
    But not ignorant or insulting. If the truth hurts, it ain't my fault

Ignorance is bliss

Taylor Swift

@taylorswift13
    After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ĎWhen the looting starts the shooting startsí??? We will vote you out in November.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion. Some people like to think their experts on something they know nothing about. But do you.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I hope others see the irony in this post

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I hope others see the irony in this post
    I pointed it out but one of the ďexpertsĒ here said I am ignorant and racist

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Read the whole post.

If you cannot see past your own prejudice enough (the collective you, not you personally), to be able to for a moment , truly consider what it's like to be on the other end of this? Yes, you should shut up because you are a
    bigot.
    If you can see past it and look from a different perspective, you will see how bad things are.
    If you (the collective you, not you personally) can see no one has a monopoly on knowledge these rampant incidents would be greatly reduced.

Taylor Swift

@taylorswift13
    After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ĎWhen the looting starts the shooting startsí??? We will vote you out in November.
    When was the last time Taylor swift was relevant ?

I don't know ask her 100s of millions of followers on social media.

I don't normally care for celebrity opinion on subjects. You have either extremes with people like Oprah on one side and James Woods on the other but the fact is, she's right. Does the Central Park 5 ring a bell?

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."
    --George Wallace, 1968

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts."
    --Donald Trump, 2020

The dotard can't even come up with his own original racist tag line.

For those who may not be familiar with Wallace , he was a four time Governor of Alabama, a staunch segregationist and populist. Wallace notoriously opposed desegregation and supported the policies of "Jim Crow" during the Civil Rights Movement, declaring in his 1963 inaugural address that he stood for "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever". In 1965, Martin Luther King Jr. called Wallace "perhaps the most dangerous racist in America today".

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/14/u...ies-at-79.html

If you all hate what he tweets why even bother with the tweets..

It is a dumb tweet! Who cares what he tweets.....I donít pay attention to his tweets.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

1- I was talking about a dog walker in NYC who tried to get a black dude arrested for asking her to leash her dog. in a migratory bird area as he was trying to watch birds.

2-Eric Garner. NYC. Remember him? What happened to those cops?

3- Outrage is why people do that. An entire race of people who have been systemically oppressed for centuries has been the victim of yet another crime of violence by the cops.
    To be clear Georgie Porgie, I think 90% of cops are awesome and I am very grateful. )
    There is a lack of education, recognition or care, in that 10%.
    Show a video of a white dude being killed by the cops like that or one of a white dude being "accidentally shot".
    You can't. They don't exist.

Then you have a douche bag of a president saying, when the "looting starts, the shooting starts". What a **** bag.

I can pretty much guarantee if the white guys with guns started a riot in michigan, he would have said, they shouldn't be violent but he understands the frustration and they are good people.
    How about the frustration of an entire community who have been murdered and nothing happens?
    If that was your friend Mush, what would you do?

Outrage? What about peaceful protests? Every damn time this garbage happens! EVERYTIME!

Why?

Again, peaceful protest without destroying property...geez....

2 wrong only make a right with this garbage and that is wrong Clown.

Iím not saying they canít be pissed or mad just do it civility.

Again, most of the looters donít even care about him or the police in any way. They do it because it is an excuse.

I didnít see no huge formal protest with famous black leaders leading the protest at the Police Station. All I saw was a city in ruins.....

What did that accomplish?

We all saw the video. There was no way he was going to walk out of that one...and shame on the other cops who stood there and did nothing.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I think at home your patting yourself on the back thinking your comment is so meaningful, lol. You think you just dropped the mike, lol. Oh your just not the bright bulb in the string of lights you think you are. Oh boy, oh boy. Mark Twain said this and you should meditate on this quote " It's one thing that people suspect you of being dumb, then you open your mouth and take away all suspicion ".
    one of the best and most appropriate quotes i've seen in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Outrage? What about peaceful protests? Every damn time this garbage happens! EVERYTIME!

Why?

Again, most of the looters donít even care about him or the police in any way. They do it because it is an excuse.

I didnít see no huge formal protest with famous black leaders leading the protest at the Police Station. All I saw was a city in ruins.....

We all saw the video. There was no way he was going to walk out of that one...and shame on the other cops who stood there and did nothing.
    What amazes me about this is that people here and in Hollywood are more outraged by trumpís tweets than the cities being burned down as we speak . That is just sickening

If you all hate what he tweets why even bother with the tweets..

It is a dumb tweet! Who cares what he tweets.....I donít pay attention to his tweets.
    It speaks of their character that they are more outraged over some stupid tweets than the actual violence that has been taking place .

Why?

Mush, at some point people have had enough. That's how we became a country. People got tired and fought back.
    Sometimes you need to fight back and it doesn't need to be pretty.

Do I wish there was a different outcome? Yes.
    But the bolded is the big reason for all of this.
    If one of those cops had disobeyed the brotherhood and stepped in to stop it, even If the man died, people would have seen a cop trying to help. But instead, 4 guys watched a man kill another man.

Mush, the black community (I use black because I know may people of color from the islands and they don't consider themselves African American ) has often tried to protests are met with overactive police or intolerant people trying to prevent it.
    This is the point you and others constantly miss. That is why it is called a systemic issue. People in the system, don't see it because they don't want to see it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10433094.html

Mush if the man in that picture was black, he would have been on the ground and surrounded by every cop in the area. But that dude is white so he gets the benefit of the doubt and the patience of the cop. That is the definition of white privilege
    Not being asked to keep your hands on the steering wheel if you get pulled over, is white privilege. It doesn't mean you asked for it and it doesn't make you a bad person for it but we all need to really see it and understand what it would be like to never, never be given the benefit of the doubt and to always be held to a different standard

That is not the fault of the cops. It's what they've been taught because this is systemic.
    We are one of the few nations that has privatized penal institutions and have senators who are supported by those owners, pushing laws that will target certain groups.

It's systemic.
    A lack of funding for inner city schools to create a divide.

It's systemic.

If you can't see that or don't want to believe that, you are part of the problem. That doesn't make you a bad person but it makes you complicit with. system set up to exploit certain groups

At some point, people can't take it anymore.

Ignorance is bliss

Out of touch much? I don't give a damn about her but she is ultra relevant in music and pop culture.

What amazes me about this is that people here and in Hollywood are more outraged by trumpís tweets than the cities being burned down as we speak . That is just sickening
    Maybe trump should tweet about these being good people doing bad things .

I wonder what his base, people like you, would think?

Ignorance is bliss