Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 353 of 627 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 9393
  1. #5281
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,997
    "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."
    --George Wallace, 1968

    "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."
    --Donald Trump, 2020

    The dotard can't even come up with his own original racist tag line.

    For those who may not be familiar with Wallace , he was a four time Governor of Alabama, a staunch segregationist and populist. Wallace notoriously opposed desegregation and supported the policies of "Jim Crow" during the Civil Rights Movement, declaring in his 1963 inaugural address that he stood for "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever". In 1965, Martin Luther King Jr. called Wallace "perhaps the most dangerous racist in America today".

    https://www.nytimes.com/1998/09/14/u...ies-at-79.html

  2. #5282
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Figures you would condemn trump for what he said but are quiet about the violence actually taking place .

  3. #5283
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Figures you would condemn trump for what he said but are quiet about the violence actually taking place .
    I think at home your patting yourself on the back thinking your comment is so meaningful, lol. You think you just dropped the mike, lol. Oh your just not the bright bulb in the string of lights you think you are. Oh boy, oh boy. Mark Twain said this and you should meditate on this quote " It's one thing that people suspect you of being dumb, then you open your mouth and take away all suspicion ".
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-29-2020 at 12:36 PM.

  4. #5284
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    What the hell are you talking about ? Nowhere did I mention race or who was doing the protests . Or even the race of those shot . And the fact that you rather baselessly call me a racist than condemn the violence taking place at these protests leads me to assume you condone violence . You make me sick
    Where did I say I condone it?
    What I said was out yourself in the position of a group who has been systematically and repeatedly, violated, mistreated and murdered without recourse or justice and tell me you wouldn’t have some desire to tear down the system starting with whatever you could find..

    Why do I make you sick? Because I speak the truth and you don’t like it? Or because you have been too big of a coward to step forward and defend yourself earlier?

    This was your tipping point? Not the multiple “facts” disproven that displayed a unmistakable degree of racism, homophobia and misogyny?

    This was your point, not the dozens of comments regarding trump being ok with the stuff he does and says?
    Your defense of a horrible human being that Has perpetrated countless acts of violence by his words and actions or lack of actions is how you got that label.
    It’s all yours you could have commented to disassociate from those concepts of his, but you didn’t. You defended him

    Well earned title George

  5. #5285
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Figures you would condemn trump for what he said but are quiet about the violence actually taking place .
    Silence is golden. Sometimes it's the best and most appropriate response. Consider it occasionally.

  6. #5286
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Where did I say I condone it?
    What I said was out yourself in the position of a group who has been systematically and repeatedly, violated, mistreated and murdered without recourse or justice and tell me you wouldn’t have some desire to tear down the system starting with whatever you could find..

    Why do I make you sick? Because I speak the truth and you don’t like it? Or because you have been too big of a coward to step forward and defend yourself earlier?

    This was your tipping point? Not the multiple “facts” disproven that displayed a unmistakable degree of racism, homophobia and misogyny?

    This was your point, not the dozens of comments regarding trump being ok with the stuff he does and says?
    Your defense of a horrible human being that Has perpetrated countless acts of violence by his words and actions or lack of actions is how you got that label.
    It’s all yours you could have commented to disassociate from those concepts of his, but you didn’t. You defended him

    Well earned title George
    The fact that you called me racist and brought up race while being silent in Regards to the violence Only proves that you condone it .

  7. #5287
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Silence is golden. Sometimes it's the best and most appropriate response. Consider it occasionally.
    Until you use that same logic in regards to trump, your silence on the violence taking place at the protests only shows you condone it

  8. #5288
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,401
    Anyone who has never been a minority in this country should honestly just shut the **** up because they have zero idea what the **** they're talking about. They have never been on the wrong end of racism and have no idea what it's like.

    People especially minorities peacefully protest and told they're protesting wrong.

    Then they do this. You can't have it both ways. I don't condone what they did in any form, but I can't blame them.

    Some people honestly need to shut the **** up and **** off. Some people just need to learn when to shut the **** up on a topic they literally know nothing about.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-29-2020 at 02:08 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  9. #5289
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Anyone who has never been a minority in this country should honestly just shut the **** up because they have zero idea what the **** they're talking about. They have never been on the wrong end of racism and have no idea what it's like.

    People especially minorities peacefully protest and told they're protesting wrong.

    Then they do this. You can't have it both ways. I don't condone what they did in any form, but I can't blame them.

    Some people honestly need to shut the **** up and **** off. Some people just need to learn when to shut the **** up on a topic they literally know nothing about.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last I checked setting things on fire , shooting at each other and destroying a police station are not peaceful .

  10. #5290
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    The fact that you called me racist and brought up race while being silent in Regards to the violence Only proves that you condone it .
    I ask again, have you walked a mile in another man's shoes and that man happens to be black?
    No. You won't go there. You won't dar go to a place that causes, fear, anger, despondence and frustration.
    You won't even think for a moment that an entire race of human being, who have been intentionally oppressed, abused and completely and intentionally misrepresented, might have a reason to protest, might have a reason to act out against the very system that has caused so much pain.

    I do condone violence in certain circumstances and those circumstances are extremely dire. I believe most people feel the same way. So maybe you want to open your mind, heart and soul to consider, why it's happening.

    But you won't. because you don't give a rats arse about illegals, other races, women, or the LGBTQIA community.



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #5291
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Last I checked setting things on fire , shooting at each other and destroying a police station are not peaceful .
    Last I checked, ignorance is bliss.


    And from this post, it still is.


    it's also funny that you are the one who responded to the post before anyone else. Feeling like some of it applies to you, even though it wasn't stated where it was directed?

    Good job George. You just proved the point every one of us aside from Mush and NJ22, has made about your belief system



    Ignorance is bliss

  12. #5292
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    5,380
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Anyone who has never been a minority in this country should honestly just shut ....up
    At best one of the worst things someone can say.

  13. #5293
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    You are the one saying the protests have been peaceful when it’s a known fact that most of them have not been peaceful . If anyone is being ignorant it’s you .

  14. #5294
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Last I checked, ignorance is bliss.


    And from this post, it still is.


    it's also funny that you are the one who responded to the post before anyone else. Feeling like some of it applies to you, even though it wasn't stated where it was directed?

    Good job George. You just proved the point every one of us aside from Mush and NJ22, has made about your belief system
    It's also not what I said. I NEVER SAID THESE PROTESTS WERE PEACEFUL. I SAID WHEN THEY PROTEST PEACEFULLY, THEY'RE TOLD THEY'RE DOING IT WRONG. I mean is reading really that hard?

    Let's be honest. He will probably never admit to being wrong. So not worth my time to unblock him.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  15. #5295
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    8,287
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    At best one of the worst things someone can say.

    And he has the nerve to say I am the ignorant one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •