Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 348 of 627 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You defend everything Donald does. Stop pretending that you are the least bit objective.
    You are the last one who should accuse someone of not being objective

Yes they did but it wasnt before he threatened to open the states that wouldnt open. That's what started the pushback from governors.

Theres no rewriting history. It's you not having a correct timeline of events because you are too busy defending Trump.
    Yeah and because of that pushback he relented that particular power to the governors and now you and the media accuse him of skirting responsibility . No matter what he does he is wrong to some people including you and it is just pathetic .

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Nicky, he didn't need any help! It was destiny. Man was born to fail, look at his history.
    To be fair, he did manage to become president. He did something right somewhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Beats the hell out of your BULLSPIT.
    [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Now you're getting it.
    [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I stopped defending him awhile ago and only have been talking about cuomo and other governors here . Itís you and a couple others who keep bringing him up not me
    You sure brought him up in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, Do you like Aaron Boone as a manger?
    F Boone. Dude is a wuss. I truly miss Girardi. He had a fire that Boone will never have. Boone is a yes man and his "****ing savages" rant was lame as hell. Fake tough.

I will forever appreciate his 2003 game winner though, even though we lost for Florida in the WS.

Yeah and because of that pushback he relented that particular power to the governors and now you and the media accuse him of skirting responsibility . No matter what he does he is wrong to some people including you and it is just pathetic .
    No I accused him of skirting responsibility before then. When it came to taking this virus seriously to the point where testing, PPE, financial aid to hospitals, etc were priority. He didnt give a **** about those things. It was more important to him to downplay the virus and deny any responsibility or take any accountability in his mishandlings.

You are the last one who should accuse someone of not being objective
    I am a lot more objective than you are. Your constant defense and deflecting blame of Donald is the exact behavior he displays.

With regards to Twitter?

Why does twitter pull over the red cars but not the blue cars?

A joke.

No problem doing fact checks but what about fact checking the Chinese about their lies on Twitter?

So weak on big tech.

Joe Biden canít retweet Trump?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

I am a lot more objective than you are. Your constant defense and deflecting blame of Donald is the exact behavior he displays.
    I have said numerous times that the govt as a whole dropped the ball and that neither side cares about the average tax payer .

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    With regards to Twitter?

Why does twitter pull over the red cars but not the blue cars?

A joke.

No problem doing fact checks but what about fact checking the Chinese about their lies on Twitter?

So weak on big tech.

Joe Biden canít retweet Trump?
    I stay away from social media like twitter And facebook because it just rots the brain

I have said numerous times that the govt as a whole dropped the ball and that neither side cares about the average tax payer .
    And Trump is the captain of that ship. Hes the leader of this country. His inaction cost lives.

And Trump is the captain of that ship. Hes the leader of this country. His inaction cost lives.
    The inaction of all the branches cost lives . You keep forgetting that the president doesnít have the absolute power to do anything . The state governors already proved that .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    F Boone. Dude is a wuss. I truly miss Girardi. He had a fire that Boone will never have. Boone is a yes man and his "****ing savages" rant was lame as hell. Fake tough.

I will forever appreciate his 2003 game winner though, even though we lost for Florida in the WS.
    Agreed
    My point to mush was, I donít care what political affiliation he is. He sucks.

Just like trump. I donít care about anything but the job heís been doing