Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 347 of 627 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Isn't that convenient. When it comes to accountability he takes no responsibility. Now that is true leadership. He's in charge and has "absolute authority", except ......fill in the blank.

I don't care how you count the votes, the dotard is going down hard. He has shown his true colors in time of crisis. When the situation demanded leadership with clear decisive action we got a ****ing **** show; a man incapable of putting the needs of the country before his own.

Convenient nothing , when he tried to take some responsibility he was called a tyrant and a king by some of the governors and people here on this board , then when he relented and gave the governors the final say he is shirking his responsibility . With people like you he can do no right so there just no sense in discussing it with you anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Convenient nothing , when he tried to take some responsibility he was called a tyrant and a king by some of the governors and people here on this board , then when he relented and gave the governors the final say he is shirking his responsibility . With people like you he can do no right so there just no sense in discussing it with you anymore
    No. It was his point originally that the decision to close the states were the governors because he believed in the constitution. Then when they didn't open fast enough, he threatened to make those decisions for those respective states. So which one is it?

He's never tried to take any responsibility. Any accountability he's denied or deflected to China, Obama, state governors, the Lamestream media, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I have not watched FOX or CNN in 2 weeks. I quit watching the bullspit on both stations. So try again.

The virus is there but both sides of the aisle have made this too political for me. They both just fight for their views....pathetic, people are dying yet nobody in government really cares IMO.

The 63 Democrats who refused to work but get paid just told me everything about them.

Frontline people bust their ***** everyday now for 2-3 months and we have these essential workers basically clowning them.....how pathetic!
    Da fuq are you talking about? You're like the kingpin of making this ish political.

The leader of the free world is not what I consider a failure Dr.

They said it couldn’t be done.....
    Lofl wow

Things go over your head. Nobody ever suggested that people root for death?

Im just saying Dems will Just STRICTLY use the virus as a political too for November.
    Nobody? I'd say you did that very thing. Try taking a good long look in the mirror sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Beats the hell out of your BULLSPIT.
    ^^^^

Not sure how much more politically trump could suffer from reopening when he and the governors made it clear that reopening was mainly up to the governors themselves . That being said I do think trump won’t be re-elected , especially if they do the election by mail .
    Good to see you already have your excuse ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Yes they like to nitpick everything.

They have to call Trump the biggest liar and most corrupt when he say “I has the largest crowd at my inauguration”

“No he is such a liar, it was the 3rd largest crowd. Omg he is such an idiot”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Telling the truth = nitpick everything

Telling lies = no problem as long as it's coming from the leader of our team

Yet you defend everything the guy does and think that approach is the way to go.

Please! Poor, poor Donnie. Nobody loves him. No one respects him.

You confuse responsibility and accountability, he takes neither. He will take credit however. At the outset he made it clear "he was in charge" and had absolute authority "under article two", recall that Jorge? However when it came time to actually take responsibility what happened? He pooped his pants are ran. "I take no responsibility" He dumped it all in the governors lap! Exceptional leadership. Then to make matters even more egregious he played politics during a ****ing pandemic! You have to be nice to me and maybe I'll help you! Red states were first in line, blue states were on their own.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Yes they like to nitpick everything.

They have to call Trump the biggest liar and most corrupt when he say “I has the largest crowd at my inauguration”

“No he is such a liar, it was the 3rd largest crowd. Omg he is such an idiot”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wonder how a gold medalist would feel about the bronze winner saying they won and were the best?

I wonder what people will say about the blue jays when they finish third, if they say won the division

I’m guessing you would call those people liars

Now if those people said they believed they were the best, they wouldn’t be liars, it’s their opinion

Stating a claim that is not true, is a lie

Dude is a lying sack of rotten, horse scrotums

And the twisted part is you accept it, excuse it and even defend it

You defend a liar by saying he’s not lying or it’s not a big lie
    Does that make you an accessory?
    Compliant?

Do you take accountability for excusing and defending a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No. It was his point originally that the decision to close the states were the governors because he believed in the constitution. Then when they didn't open fast enough, he threatened to make those decisions for those respective states. So which one is it?

He's never tried to take any responsibility. Any accountability he's denied or deflected to China, Obama, state governors, the Lamestream media, etc.

That is wrong and you know it . First trump said it was his decision on when to reopen the country but then then cuomo and some other governors cane back and said the constitution gave them that power and the accused trump of being a tyrant and a king . Then trump relented and said it was the governors decision on when to reopen and that is how it is now . Stop trying to rewrite history

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yet you defend everything the guy does and think that approach is the way to go.
    I stopped defending him awhile ago and only have been talking about cuomo and other governors here . It’s you and a couple others who keep bringing him up not me

That is wrong and you know it . First trump said it was his decision on when to reopen the country but then then cuomo and some other governors cane back and said the constitution gave them that power and the accused trump of being a tyrant and a king . Then trump relented and said it was the governors decision on when to reopen and that is how it is now . Stop trying to rewrite history
    Yes they did but it wasnt before he threatened to open the states that wouldnt open. That's what started the pushback from governors.

Theres no rewriting history. It's you not having a correct timeline of events because you are too busy defending Trump.

I stopped defending him awhile ago and only have been talking about cuomo and other governors here . It’s you and a couple others who keep bringing him up not me
    You defend everything Donald does. Stop pretending that you are the least bit objective.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-27-2020 at 04:46 PM.