Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 346 of 627 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The absolutely most brutal, pathetic, hysterical and deserving aspect of all this is that this election will be made by people who wear a mask vs those who don't

The media is taking the mask thing, as are the democrats and making the mask a ****ing political commentary reading the hype of person you are.

It is comical. You can't write this ****. We were a country with some semblance of unity and understanding but have been reduced to those who wear masks and those who don't.

If you do not see the fascist, nationalistic absurdity of this, you are in for a very rude awakening.
    This is not party based, to be clear. This goes for everyone. Wake the **** up and look at what is happening to this country.

It is a joke and I agree with you.

Again, this November Election will be decided on JUST Coronavirus issues.......
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    HANKSGUY is notorious for being too literal with some of his Monday morning QB sessions.
    Beats the hell out of your BULLSPIT.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

For the bolded
    Right. And no Trump or friend of has ever used that line to get what they want. The difference is, the Trump kids would throw a tantrum whereas the governor's husband did what? What did he do Mush?

WHAT DID HE DO? Did he throw a fit?
    What did he do? Did he try to get them fired?
    What did he do? He said , ok. I understand.
    So if I were married to someone who could possibly influence the outcome of my desire, I would absolutely say, hey, would this make a difference? No? Ok. I figured I would try. Which is what you would do or any of us would do.

For the rest of the post. Why the **** wouldn't you want your boat in the water? It's the perfect way to have fun and keep social distance. It is asinine to make a big deal of this. Even for you.

This is the exact thing you accuse the democrats of doing. Make a big deal out of nothing.
    Could this be in part because Trump is a misogynistic twat with a vendetta against any woman who stands up to him? Hmm. Think about his track record with women. Think about how he speaks of them. Think of how he treats them. Consider that. Then consider that the 3 women with whom he has interacted and tried to bully have responded to him?
    Maybe that's why this is a story. Maybe it's a story to attempt to discredit the governor because trump is a thin skinned *****

Clown, I do not care how nice or how polite he was. That is not the issue.

I also donít care how much of a dooooosh bag the Trump kids are and can be at times.

The real issue is the husband should have not even called or even asked as obviously they NEW THE FKCN RULES that she opposed on Michigan.

Quit the spin of making it like it was no big deal because of how awful Trump and his kids are....

Did Trump ask to drop a boat in the water in Michigan?

And why is a no big deal when a Democrat does something stupid or is just a joke but when the opposition does it then it is bad?

Fair and balance Clown is the issue.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-27-2020 at 10:09 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Geez, that is the best you got?

Science and race cards... not surprised..

I want to see what the % breakdown of all deaths and all cases before I can believe the virus just attacks people of certain color..

Show me the numbers Clown. And Iím not talking about hotspots that are just in the spotlight.

Underlying conditions and older people are majority of all deaths.

Very foolish of clown to only use facts. How dare he?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

You know how we know you are insanely FOS and the bigger hypocrite who posts in this thread?
    The bolded

Seriously how ridiculous can you be? I don't ****ing care as long as it isn't him. I would love it if Mark Cuban ran. I would love it if another republican ran against him and got the nod.

I don't ****ing care what party wins as long as this ****ing troll of a human being, is not in office.

You.
    YOu
    YOU are the only one politicizing the president. You

You
    You
    You.

You know who is making this about parties?

You

You know who is protecting his white boy privilege?

You

You know who has zero concept of intellect, kindness, compassion or logic?

You

But you keep being you.
    Zero concept of all of those things and you donít even know me?

That is pathetic and just using a goddamn message board to judge people is fckn ridiculous!

So Iím suppose to HATE TRUMP OR VOTE FOR BIDEN because Trump is a total moron? Or whatever adjective you want to call him.....

I donít know Trump personally. I only like SOME of his views, not all but I do know Bidenís views are not organically explained and it seems he is just trying please the Dems with Forced radio interviews that go bad fast with his gaffes..

I canít vote for that? He is fake in my opinion. He is a nice guy and probably a great guy to have a beer with at a baseball game but President is not what I see in Joe Biden. He needs to retire and enjoy his time with his family and friends....

Clown, I never even cared or followed Trump until he won the nomination. I didnít care about him prior or now in a lot of ways.

I just get entertainment form the Dems with regards to him as President because of how they constantly piss and moan about everything and make everything political.

I have no emotions with Carter, RR, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump and their Presidency.

But since 2015 this has become comedy for me.

Now take the virus out of that view. That I take very seriously and if he does a bad job with reopening then he will lose in November.

But Biden winning doesnít change my emotions. It will be less entertaining for me....

These 3+ years have been ridiculous with a lot of juice that should have not been squeezed out with regards to a lot of topics with Trump.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

That is pathetic and just using a goddamn message board to judge people is fckn ridiculous!

So Iím suppose to HATE TRUMP OR VOTE FOR BIDEN because Trump is a total moron? Or whatever adjective you want to call him.....

I donít know Trump personally. I only like SOME of his views, not all but I do know Bidenís views are not organically explained and it seems he is just trying please the Dems with Forced radio interviews that go bad fast with his gaffes..

I canít vote for that? He is fake in my opinion. He is a nice guy and probably a great guy to have a beer with at a baseball game but President is not what I see in Joe Biden. He needs to retire and enjoy his time with his family and friends....

Clown, I never even cared or followed Trump until he won the nomination. I didnít care about him prior or now in a lot of ways.

I just get entertainment form the Dems with regards to him as President because of how they constantly piss and moan about everything and make everything political.

I have no emotions with Carter, RR, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump and their Presidency.

Now take the virus out of that view. That I take very seriously and if he does a bad job with reopening then he will lose in November.

But Biden winning doesnít change my emotions. It will be less entertaining for me....

These 3+ years have been ridiculous with a lot of juice that should have not been squeezed out with regards to a lot of topics with Trump.

Not sure how much more politically trump could suffer from reopening when he and the governors made it clear that reopening was mainly up to the governors themselves . That being said I do think trump wonít be re-elected , especially if they do the election by mail .

"......misogynistic twat with a vendetta against any woman who stands up to him!"

Ruminate on this a moment Nicky. True words to describe "the leader of the free world?"

The man is an embarrassment, to himself and the country. We have become a dinner table joke to the rest of the world.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

No Mush, you are supposed to have a critical thought regarding him. You defend every move he makes, every breath he takes, you be defending him

And yes, zero concept of those things if you support a man who is clearly misogynistic. I mean clearly.
    Zero count of those things if you continue to blindly support a man who is a gutter dweller and flat out mean spirited and who uses insults and threats to get his way.

Yes. Zero concept.

That is not a judgment. It is an observation based on your comments and positions you hold.
    I am not saying you are a bad person or deserve punishment. I am saying that you hold your opinions in line with those who have none of those qualities.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Not sure how much more politically trump could suffer from reopening when he and the governors made it clear that reopening was mainly up to the governors themselves . That being said I do think trump wonít be re-elected , especially if they do the election by mail .
    I would like to think that true but I suspect he will call it a fake election and hold onto office and force the other two branches to boot him
    He is already sowing the seeds.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Now you're getting it.

Ignorance is bliss

Mush, Do you like Aaron Boone as a manger?

Ignorance is bliss

Ok, I see how you operate. You have to be so literal with your crap on everything.

He is fckn donating his paycheck!

Is THAT better!
    Yes they like to nitpick everything.

They have to call Trump the biggest liar and most corrupt when he say ďI has the largest crowd at my inaugurationĒ

ďNo he is such a liar, it was the 3rd largest crowd. Omg he is such an idiotĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Yes they like to nitpick everything.

They have to call Trump the biggest liar and most corrupt when he say ďI has the largest crowd at my inaugurationĒ

ďNo he is such a liar, it was the 3rd largest crowd. Omg he is such an idiotĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you are willing to overlook is the inherent pathology in the grandiose self aggrandizement. The man is not well. His "lies" can no longer simply be dismissed as a minor foible. They are clearly signs of a serious pathology, most professionals agree it's a narcissistic personality disorder.

I have observed, experienced and witnessed his behavior in real time, for more years than I care to recount.

Things go over your head. Nobody ever suggested that people root for death?

Im just saying Dems will Just STRICTLY use the virus as a political too for November.
    No one is rooting for the virus Mush. If you root for the virus to continue spreading, you root for more people to die. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Isn't that convenient. When it comes to accountability he takes no responsibility. Now that is true leadership. He's in charge and has "absolute authority", except ......fill in the blank.

I don't care how you count the votes, the dotard is going down hard. He has shown his true colors in time of crisis. When the situation demanded leadership with clear decisive action we got a ****ing **** show; a man incapable of putting the needs of the country before his own.