Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 345 of 627 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Obama left Trump a manual?

A manual for what?

A manual on how to fail?
    No that is one manual he didn't require......that he did all on his own.

Is this a serious question. You know damn well what manual he left and what it's exact content!

Moved faster?

They are responsible for half of all deaths in the US.

Moved faster my ***!
    Bullspit!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    No Nicky, he didn't need any help! It was destiny. Man was born to fail, look at his history.
    The leader of the free world is not what I consider a failure Dr.

They said it couldnít be done.....
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No because he heard it on Fox News and Fox News is gospel. The fact that anyone would think that anyone is actively rooting this virus on to kill thousands of more people needs their head examined.
    Things go over your head. Nobody ever suggested that people root for death?

Im just saying Dems will Just STRICTLY use the virus as a political too for November.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

The leader of the free world is not what I consider a failure Dr.

They said it couldnít be done.....
    Well Nicky that is a matter of opinion. Should we ask the other leaders, you know the ones that laugh at him incredulously in private?

I think we all know how he got elected, no need to rehash the details.

Things go over your head. Nobody ever suggested that people root for death?

Im just saying Dems will Just STRICTLY use the virus as a political too for November.
    No Nick no one is rooting for death, however when you use the numbers as a yardstick to vilify the D's it certainly appears as such.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    The absolutely most brutal, pathetic, hysterical and deserving aspect of all this is that this election will be made by people who wear a mask vs those who don't

The media is taking the mask thing, as are the democrats and making the mask a ****ing political commentary reading the hype of person you are.

It is comical. You can't write this ****. We were a country with some semblance of unity and understanding but have been reduced to those who wear masks and those who don't.

If you do not see the fascist, nationalistic absurdity of this, you are in for a very rude awakening.
    This is not party based, to be clear. This goes for everyone. Wake the **** up and look at what is happening to this country.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    The supposed Oboma gate talking point circulating in Fox, News Max, One America News circles, after some presidential tweet or temper tantrum to distract. But again we are supposed to take you seriously ???? Listen prior to the last few days why didn't you being this same topic up the last four years ?? Why just now ? Could it be because it's what's on Fox, News Max, and One America News ? Blame Oboma cause you can't blame Clinton, but you have to blame someone but not Trump. I have made references to cult like thinking before. I have posted links. Time to revisit. In cults when the beloved leader makes errors it is customary to blame the problems on a outside source, a constant outside figure that is employed as the true source of evil. The evil one out to undermine the leaders authority and good work. Yep, blame Clinton or Oboma or what ever agency or person that works...Cult playbook and you go along with it daily. Tomorrow it may be someone else but your along for the ride
    The bullspit with the transition was a joke. Everybody saw it, no need to wait for a report.....lol

So obvious how awful they were to Trump.

I get it, they were all surprised and disgusted...4 years is a long time but we are almost there and maybe a Democrat will be President come November then all of you can be happy for at least 4 years......

The Impatience of the Dems was and is still ridiculous. So what if you have to wait 8 years......
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

No that is one manual he didn't require......that he did all on his own.

Is this a serious question. You know damn well what manual he left and what it's exact content!
    Dr, a lot of times I kid around with my comments. Unfortunately Most canít figure it out.....
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Clown, you are completely wrong with Gretchen and her husband....why even bother asking to put your boat in the water? Seriously, NOW they say it was a joke, please save that bullspit. So dumb on their part. Just typical of powerful Dems who think they rule the Country or think that their way is the only way.

People in Michigan are in full lockdown mode and that idiot had no business even asking about putting the boat in the water....and then use the typical ď My wife is the GovernorĒ card is even kicking more sand in the faces of the people of Michigan.

Total Bullspit on their part!

For the bolded
    Right. And no Trump or friend of has ever used that line to get what they want. The difference is, the Trump kids would throw a tantrum whereas the governor's husband did what? What did he do Mush?

WHAT DID HE DO? Did he throw a fit?
    What did he do? Did he try to get them fired?
    What did he do? He said , ok. I understand.
    So if I were married to someone who could possibly influence the outcome of my desire, I would absolutely say, hey, would this make a difference? No? Ok. I figured I would try. Which is what you would do or any of us would do.

For the rest of the post. Why the **** wouldn't you want your boat in the water? It's the perfect way to have fun and keep social distance. It is asinine to make a big deal of this. Even for you.

This is the exact thing you accuse the democrats of doing. Make a big deal out of nothing.
    Could this be in part because Trump is a misogynistic twat with a vendetta against any woman who stands up to him? Hmm. Think about his track record with women. Think about how he speaks of them. Think of how he treats them. Consider that. Then consider that the 3 women with whom he has interacted and tried to bully have responded to him?
    Maybe that's why this is a story. Maybe it's a story to attempt to discredit the governor because trump is a thin skinned *****

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(tone) View Post
    why are you so literal?!?
    lol!!
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

The bullspit with the transition was a joke. Everybody saw it, no need to wait for a report.....lol

So obvious how awful they were to Trump.

I get it, they were all surprised and disgusted...4 years is a long time but we are almost there and maybe a Democrat will be President come November then all of you can be happy for at least 4 years......

The Impatience of the Dems was and is still ridiculous. So what if you have to wait 8 years......
    You know how we know you are insanely FOS and the bigger hypocrite who posts in this thread?
    The bolded

Seriously how ridiculous can you be? I don't ****ing care as long as it isn't him. I would love it if Mark Cuban ran. I would love it if another republican ran against him and got the nod.

I don't ****ing care what party wins as long as this ****ing troll of a human being, is not in office.

You.
    YOu
    YOU are the only one politicizing the president. You

You
    You
    You.

You know who is making this about parties?

You

You know who is protecting his white boy privilege?

You

You know who has zero concept of intellect, kindness, compassion or logic?

You

But you keep being you.

Ignorance is bliss

Well Nicky that is a matter of opinion. Should we ask the other leaders, you know the ones that laugh at him incredulously in private?

I think we all know how he got elected, no need to rehash the details.

The Russians elected him.....give me a fckn break. The Russians just changed the numbers on Election Night to make Trump win.

Couldnít Hillary just lose just because she FAIELD to take Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota more seriously, basically didnít even campaign there, she took it for granted Dr and that is the real reason she lost.

Stop the the Adam Schiff bullspit of how Trump won...

It is so tiring and ridiculous.

You all needed to look in the mirror after Election Night and try to be better prepared and take nothing for granted....

When Trump wiped out the 17 Republicans and even shutout Jeb Bush then I knew he had a chance to be President.

Why are there no Russin bullspit with him winning the nomination but only when he beat Hillary?

Think about that one Dr,

I donít hear Jeb Bush saying he lost because of the Russians.

Iím not saying they never tried to mess with the US Elections, but to even say he was elected because of their help is just people who are poor losers, who were not better prepared and who didnít take Trump and his voters seriously.

It is like Hillary was supposed to win because of being from the ESTABLISHMENT. That is total bullspit!

I personally didnít care if he was going to win or lose to Hillary. It did t matter to me.

But since that night it kept me interested in watching politics.....

I have been laughing at the Democrats ever since that night and still do today....no matter what happens this November nobody can take it away that Trump is OUR President.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-27-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Why are both Obamaand Trump even hammered for playing golf?

Canít they get away for 5 hours to relax a little from the daily grind of running the entire World by themselves?

You don't want Pelosi getting away to eat ice cream, why should Trump play golf. Doesn't he have more important things to do?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

So this political bullspit in this country with regards to Coronavirus is all my fault?

Now you're getting it.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan