Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 342 of 627 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How were they guidelines setup by trump when they were state directives made by cuomo himself ? And why didn’t every governor do the same thing?
    Your defense of cuomo is weak at best .
    Many governors did exactly the same thing! To reiterate, as stated earlier in thread: "....the policy that the Department of Health put out was in line directly with the March 13 directive put out by (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that read, and I quote, 'Nursing homes should admit any individuals from hospitals where Covid is present,'" said Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa on Saturday during a briefing. "Not could, should ... that is President (Donald) Trump's CMS and CDC.

I am done with this discussion. I have explained multiple times. Cuomo's response was late and less than optimal. In retrospect, the decision to place patients released from hospitals in long term care facilities was not smart and one could take serious issue with the soundness of the decision. But only in retrospect.
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-26-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    What spin?
    What possible spin could there be on this?
    You made the political comment that the red states are doing better.

Population density has a ton to do with the spread.
    NYC, Detroit, Chicago, LA, Orange County, San bernidino valley, are all areas that got hit the hardest in their respective states.

States like Arkansas,. Kansas, Oklahoma... Of course they have slower spread. It has zero to do with political affiliation. It has to do with actual location and population.
    You give Mush too much credit. The fact that you have to explain to him that larger populations in close proximity to each other are exponentially more susceptible to disease spread than a place like rural Oklahoma is just astonishing.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-26-2020 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Ok, I see how you operate. You have to be so literal with your crap on everything.

He is fckn donating his paycheck!

Is THAT better!
    No **** he's donating his paycheck. That was mentioned before our back and forth even began. While it's a nice gesture, it's a drop in the bucket for someone with his wealth.

What exactly is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No one was ready but that in no way excuses cuomo for the policies he enacted that caused The virus the spread quicker like throwing almost 5000 infected into assisted living facilities .
    Like others harping on this issue, I have a strong feeling that you don't give a damn about the elderly people and their helpers that were affected by this. You care more about pointing your finger at Democrats than anything else.

What spin?
    What possible spin could there be on this?
    You made the political comment that the red states are doing better.

Population density has a ton to do with the spread.
    NYC, Detroit, Chicago, LA, Orange County, San bernidino valley, are all areas that got hit the hardest in their respective states.

States like Arkansas,. Kansas, Oklahoma... Of course they have slower spread. It has zero to do with political affiliation. It has to do with actual location and population.
    Nah, states with Republican leaders are inherently better run and their leaders care more about the people that reside in their state. That's the real difference here.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    How can he do that if he doesn't get a paycheck?
    WHY ARE YOU SO LITERAL?!?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Like others harping on this issue, I have a strong feeling that you don't give a damn about the elderly people and their helpers that were affected by this. You care more about pointing your finger at Democrats than anything else.
    No question in my mind that is the exact motivation. The dead, particularly seniors, are of little to no consequence except to serve the on going narrative. Notice, multiple governors followed the Trump administration guidelines regarding the release of hospitalized patients admission to long term care facilities. However it is only Coumo, the high profile D, that has the target on his back.

His shtick is transparent and getting old and tired quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Way to go Gretchen! What a hypocrite!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/michig...-boat-request/
    You are the stereotypical personification of Fox News. Just creating fake outrage because a Democratic governor is in the headline.

Next time you post something you might want to read it first.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-26-2020 at 03:11 PM.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    I could say this for many news outlets.

But I just saw it on the interweb and this must be a drawing that was inspired by the life of Mush.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I could say this for many news outlets.

But I just saw it on the interweb and this must be a drawing that was inspired by the life of Mush.

That’s or ably the couch he really has and has to sleep on frequently

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    How can he do that if he doesn't get a paycheck?
    [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

That’s or ably the couch he really has and has to sleep on frequently
    You're or ably right

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You're or ably right
    Tmml

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Give me a break! $134M = 335 years of salary!!!! Reading is fundamental. Almost 800K on golf cart rentals! Geez you think he would at least extend them a members discount!

We are paying for this scam.

Why are both Obamaand Trump even hammered for playing golf?

Can’t they get away for 5 hours to relax a little from the daily grind of running the entire World by themselves?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Trump has repeatedly blamed Obama for his own administration’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic.

“The last administration left us nothing,” Trump said last month.

But the St. Louis Post-Dispatch found that Trump’s own budget documents show the opposite ― exposing what it called “a lie of colossal Trumpian proportions.”

The newspaper’s editorial board said the Trump administration told Congress that the Obama administration left it with everything needed for a pandemic ― and sought big budget cuts from the programs as a result.

Trump’s 2020 budget asked Congress to cut the pandemic preparedness budget by $102.9 million, part of $595.5 million in requested cuts to public health preparedness and response outlay.

“Obama left office with an unblemished record of building up the nation’s pandemic preparedness,” the newspaper said. “Trump systematically sought to dismantle it.”

Trump has since blamed his predecessor for lack of personal protective equipment and testing supplies, saying “our cupboards were bare. We had very little in our stockpile.”

But the newspaper said a chart provided by the Trump administration with the budget shows that by 2016 ― Obama’s final year in office ― the nation’s public health emergency preparedness was at least 98% on every key measure.

“That’s by the Trump administration’s own assessment,” the Post-Dispatch said. “If the cupboard was bare, it’s because Trump swept it clean.”

https://www.stltoday.com/opinion/edi...e305de601.html

I’m starting to think that Trump was setup to fail by the Obama administration.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night