Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 341 of 627 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That's not exactly accurate.

Many of the democratic states have a much higher population. Another reason is, those states have more densely populated regions in which the virus transmits quickly.
    Another reason is accuracy of reporting the numbers
    Here comes the spin............

Clown, I love you but you are wrong in some ways......
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Thankfully Cuomo and Deblasio moved faster than the president or Desantis.

I'm not saying they were good. They were just less bad and arguably, far more honest with the citizens in their state/country.

Huh?

New York’s numbers are what is making the US numbers look real bad.

Those two were proactive?

If Trump was the Gov and or Mayor and did the same exact things those two had done since Jan with regards to just NY you would be blasting him a lot worse than what you say about those two. You would be critiquing every little move and I’m talking the same exact moves those two had already made since Jan.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-26-2020 at 08:34 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Who pitched for the Yanks in Game 7?
    Bob Turley was the starter.

Mazeroski became the first player to hit a game-ending home run in Game 7 to win a World Series.

Dr, where was DeBlasio and Cuomo with preparation with a crisis? The #1 city in the World with regards to travel and those two were not ready? Hell, they knew about this in Dec and January and those two bumpkins still dropped the ball.
    Who WAS ready? How do you prepare? I agree their response could have been quicker and shown more urgency. However, I believe once engaged Cuomo did a fine job.

Obama left Trump a manual, was he prepared? Trump knew in Nov.! I can't say, even at this juncture, Trump did a fine job. His response was slow and his leadership dismal.

Why are the democratic controlled States worse than the Republican States? Hmmmmmm.
    Bullspit!

Well on second thought if the D's fudge the numbers and cooked the books they would APPEAR to be doing a better job as well!

No one was ready but that in no way excuses cuomo for the policies he enacted that caused The virus the spread quicker like throwing almost 5000 infected into assisted living facilities .

Dr, does Trump get a paycheck?

No he doesn’t. Golf is covered with that alone...so save the taxpayer crap.....
    Give me a break! $134M = 335 years of salary!!!! Reading is fundamental. Almost 800K on golf cart rentals! Geez you think he would at least extend them a members discount!

We are paying for this scam.

Thankfully Cuomo and Deblasio moved faster than the president or Desantis.

I'm not saying they were good. They were just less bad and arguably, far more honest with the citizens in their state/country.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    No one was ready but that in no way excuses cuomo for the policies he enacted that caused The virus the spread quicker like throwing almost 5000 infected into assisted living facilities .
    Give it up Jorge. This horse is dead and gone. I have explained multiple times. He followed guidelines established by Trump's administration. It was an error in retrospect, 12 other governors are also guilty of following TRUMP'S guidelines.
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-26-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Trump has repeatedly blamed Obama for his own administration’s mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic.

“The last administration left us nothing,” Trump said last month.

But the St. Louis Post-Dispatch found that Trump’s own budget documents show the opposite ― exposing what it called “a lie of colossal Trumpian proportions.”

The newspaper’s editorial board said the Trump administration told Congress that the Obama administration left it with everything needed for a pandemic ― and sought big budget cuts from the programs as a result.

Trump’s 2020 budget asked Congress to cut the pandemic preparedness budget by $102.9 million, part of $595.5 million in requested cuts to public health preparedness and response outlay.

“Obama left office with an unblemished record of building up the nation’s pandemic preparedness,” the newspaper said. “Trump systematically sought to dismantle it.”

Trump has since blamed his predecessor for lack of personal protective equipment and testing supplies, saying “our cupboards were bare. We had very little in our stockpile.”

But the newspaper said a chart provided by the Trump administration with the budget shows that by 2016 ― Obama’s final year in office ― the nation’s public health emergency preparedness was at least 98% on every key measure.

“That’s by the Trump administration’s own assessment,” the Post-Dispatch said. “If the cupboard was bare, it’s because Trump swept it clean.”

https://www.stltoday.com/opinion/edi...e305de601.html

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Give it up Jorge. This horse is dead and gone. I have explained multiple times. He followed guidelines established by Trump's administration. It was an error in retrospect, 12 other governors are also guilty of following TRUMP'S guidelines.

How were they guidelines setup by trump when they were state directives made by cuomo himself ? And why didn’t every governor do the same thing?
    Your defense of cuomo is weak at best .
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-26-2020 at 12:16 PM. Reason: insult

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Here comes the spin............

Clown, I love you but you are wrong in some ways......
    What spin?
    What possible spin could there be on this?
    You made the political comment that the red states are doing better.

Population density has a ton to do with the spread.
    NYC, Detroit, Chicago, LA, Orange County, San bernidino valley, are all areas that got hit the hardest in their respective states.

States like Arkansas,. Kansas, Oklahoma... Of course they have slower spread. It has zero to do with political affiliation. It has to do with actual location and population.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Way to go Gretchen! What a hypocrite!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/michig...-boat-request/

Did you read the article?

Her husband called that place and asked for his boat to be put in the water. He didn't go there. He called. The workers told him it was 3 weeks too late to get it done.
    He said my wife is the governor, would that make a difference? They said, no. They then said he was respectful and compliant when told no.

Much like I had zero issue with Trump golfing, I have zero issue with her husband wanting to get his boat in the water.

Your hate for the left is becoming insane. It's more than 50% of the country you hate.

Ignorance is bliss

Dr, does Trump get a paycheck?

No he doesn’t. Golf is covered with that alone...so save the taxpayer crap.....

WHAT? You're lost in space.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Trump has made a show of giving away his paycheck, donating his salary to the National Park Service, the Department of Education, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Small Business Administration, the Surgeon General's office and the Department of Agriculture......

How can he do that if he doesn't get a paycheck?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan