Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 338 of 627 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 9393

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Cuomo gave NY teams permission to return to work out at their facilities in NY.

So, I'd say that's a possible step in the right direction if mlb and the players can work something out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    FWIW mother nature intervened and let us all know her feelings on the issue. Cool, cloudy with rain in forecast.
    The rain will wash away the rona

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why is it ok to go crowd in a liquor store with others and you can use guidelines and it is ok but if you use the same safety guidelines at a church that is not good?

If you follow guidelines then what is the big deal?

The libs just want to stop your liberties, they are never happy.

It seems politics is ALWAYS involved.
    Because people don't follow the guidelines in churches.

And the corporate right wants to control you through fear and misinformation.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I had zero issue with Trump golfing. But the stupidity of criticizing another president for golfing and then doing it yourself?
    At this point of the crisis? If this was say back in March then I’d jab Trump too. But on the backside of the curve is a little late to start the golf criticism of Trump. Now I get the point is he jabbed Obama was at the start. This is like criticizing a head coach for throwing when up 35-7. Who really cares?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

YES network aired game 7 of the 1960 WS.... the Yanks lose that game & WS... this is a 1st for Yankees Classics.
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-25-2020 at 07:48 AM.

At this point of the crisis? If this was say back in March then I’d jab Trump too. But on the backside of the curve is a little late to start the golf criticism of Trump. Now I get the point is he jabbed Obama was at the start. This is like criticizing a head coach for throwing when up 35-7. Who really cares?
    Exactly why I don't care about anything Biden may say. Trump this week started conspiracy theories about Obama and Scarborough and exhibits his hypocrisy. You don't care when a conservative is a hypocrite. So don't point out when liberals are hypocritical because that makes you a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Desantis should get praise since he obviously has not done a bad job so far . I would say he has done better than cuomo .
    DeSantis called the firing of Rebekah Jones the lead data scientist "a non-issue."

On May 12, about a week after her removal, 240 cases in nursing homes were deleted from a department report, lowering the case count from 1,907 to 1,667. This represents more than an 11% decrease. The daily increase of cases since then has been more modest as well, possibly another disturbing signal.

Like we are not going to get it...give me a break!

Did you read the post I responded to? Guess not....
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Why is it ok to go crowd in a liquor store with others and you can use guidelines and it is ok but if you use the same safety guidelines at a church that is not good?

If you follow guidelines then what is the big deal?

The libs just want to stop your liberties, they are never happy.

It seems politics is ALWAYS involved.

Not sure I've ever seen a crowded liquor store.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    DeSantis called the firing of Rebekah Jones the lead data scientist "a non-issue."

On May 12, about a week after her removal, 240 cases in nursing homes were deleted from a department report, lowering the case count from 1,907 to 1,667. This represents more than an 11% decrease. The daily increase of cases since then has been more modest as well, possibly another disturbing signal.

Tell me what is your opinion on cuomo putting almost 5000 people sick with the virus into assisted living facilities across New York State under a state order he signed into law himself and causing the virus to spread quicker ?

Tell me what is your opinion on cuomo putting almost 5000 people sick with the virus into assisted living facilities across New York State under a state order he signed into law himself and causing the virus to spread quicker ?
    I knew that was coming. Deflect and deny.

Cuomo, in retrospect, was in error. However at the time he was following guidelines established by the TRUMP administration. Doesn't in any way excuse the decision, however offers context and some perspective.

"I just want to reiterate once again that the policy that the Department of Health put out was in line directly with the March 13 directive put out by (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that read, and I quote, 'Nursing homes should admit any individuals from hospitals where Covid is present,'" said Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa on Saturday during a briefing. "Not could, should ... that is President (Donald) Trump's CMS and CDC.

"There are over a dozen states that did the exact same thing, many of whom were concerned about hospital capacity. ... Obviously any death is an unfortunate death," DeRosa said, listing the totals from other states amongst New York's. "It's been a national and international tragedy that everybody has had to grapple with and it is something that we're trying to learn from every day and move forward."

http://www.wicz.com/story/42167065/c...-nursing-homes

DeSantis on the other hand, willingly and with intent, altered data to suite a personal agenda. Recall last to close first to re-open.