Follow us on Twitter

Page 337 of 627 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    And on the flip side.

A New Entry in the Race for a Coronavirus Vaccine: Hope

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/20/h....co/FyasUnCGMj

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I guess the bottom line is, we'll either get it or we won't.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Even though i came up positive again at dialysis, their clinical experts said I don't need to be tested again. They say the virus, which they claim I had, is leaving my system, and that's why I came up positive. I'm still waiting on my last test result at rehab.
    That's good news. Glad you're doing well

I read that a working vaccine for emergency use may be ready in about 4 months

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Posada would magically be waving a giant red flag and singing praise of Communism.

Mush would join the Chinese army.
    Then go awol and come back to the US
    Then go back to the Chinese army
    then come back here

Finally, the Chinese cereal would realize that he was more dangerous in the US.

Posada would be sold in a wet market.
    Last line got me.

Dear mush, please see the above post which was on the previous page, before you made the comment below

Thank you in advance

I usually try to follow each post day to day but sometimes I get behind a day or so and might start a little past where you might have brought a topic up like the Biden quote or another topic that is in my mind that day. I apologize for missing a few.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

This is the scary thing. It is affecting different people in different ways.

The virus is t mutating to a scary extent but the way it attacks is really smart

Iíve never had vertigo, a few weeks ago I had it badly. It lasted a long time and when it was gone, I was sleeping 12-14 hours a day for 3-4 days. I felt like I was recovering from the flu.

Now it could have been a crystal in the ear and thatís it but it could also have been vestibular neuritis, an inflammation of the cranial nerve dealing with balance
    I looked that one up with more curiosity and learned itís caused by upper respiratory tract infections
    So no proof it was Covid but it could have been

Clown, I have had vertigo on and off since 1991. Iíll go 3-5 years with nothing and then out of the blue be stuck in bed or the couch for the day. When I first had it I could not even walk to the bathroom, I was literally crawling. My father had to drive me to the Dr. it is a horrible experience. They pretty much said at the t8me to just deal with it when it comes. It still comes ever so often but I know how to deal with it better now....One thing I do is to find a comfortable position lying down, mine is a seated position with my head never moving and try to sleep it off. It usually takes a full day to start feeling better. Th worse is driving and looking back to see your blind spots. That is where you feel the spins.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-24-2020 at 05:49 AM.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, I have had vertigo on and off since 1991. Iíll go 3-5 years with nothing and then out of the blue be stuck in bed or the couch for the day. When I first had it I could not even walk to the bathroom, I was literally crawling. My father had to drive me to the Dr. it is a horrible experience. They pretty much said at the t8me to just deal with it when it comes. It still comes ever so often but I know how to deal with it better now....One thing I do is to find a comfortable position lying down, mine is a seated position with my head never moving and try to sleep it off. It usually takes a full day to start feeling better. Th worse is driving and looking back to see your blind spots. That is where you feel the spins.

Thank you for sharing that. It's definitely crazy when it hits. I was doing test on myself to make sure it wasn't. a stroke.

The weird thing with mine was, I felt very strange for 6-7 hours before it hit. Like an aura for a migraine.
    So that was another possibility, vestibular migraine. All the signs of a migraine without the headache

Yep. I crawled to the bathroom. Once the vertigo hit, the room spun for 7-8 hours and slowly calmed down.
    I was wiped out for the nest 4 days.

Mush, if your's is caused by the crystal dislodging in the ear canals, you have to look at these videos, if you already have not.

The half summersault.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQR6b7CAiqk

The eply maneuver
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLm76jQg3g

They work miracles for people. But you need to know if the vertigo is left or right sided.

Ignorance is bliss

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Seriously, Trump retweets a HRC is a skank, comment? WTF man? This dude is absolute human filth.

I actually can't stand Hilary. But you are the POTUS. Stop with your juvenile **** and be.a ****nig man with an ounce of class.

All you guys who like this man or support him? Really? That's a man you want shown your kids how to act? That's a man that show grace, compassion, intellect.
    That's a man that shows respect for women?
    If you like this dude as the POTUS, you are no longer simple, racist homophobes, you are now racist, misogynistic homophobes

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    BREAKING: China's foreign minister says there is a 'political virus' spreading in the US and that the two countries are on the 'brink of a new cold war'
    - The Spectator Index

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

NY Yankees News@YankeesNewsFeed

Gov. Cuomo expresses optimism at Yankees, Mets playing: 'There's a lot of reward with minimal risk' - Yahoo Sports http://dlvr.it/RWwWVt

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    - The Spectator Index

I'm just glad mush and Posada are on our side.
    Too bad it's a cold war though. At least if it was a hot war the warmth would kill off the virus.

Like we are not going to get it...give me a break!
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Why is it ok to go crowd in a liquor store with others and you can use guidelines and it is ok but if you use the same safety guidelines at a church that is not good?

If you follow guidelines then what is the big deal?

The libs just want to stop your liberties, they are never happy.

It seems politics is ALWAYS involved.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why is it ok to go crowd in a liquor store with others and you can use guidelines and it is ok but if you use the same safety guidelines at a church that is not good?

If you follow guidelines then what is the big deal?

The libs just want to stop your liberties, they are never happy.

It seems politics is ALWAYS involved.
    Coming from the conservative Trump lover who makes post after post about politics in this thread. Ironic.