Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 331 of 627 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 9393
  1. #4951
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,981
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It is called freedom.

    Why should anybody be forced to wear a mask?

    It should be your choice.

    Didnít NY or NY City take away your freedom of choice with regards to soft drinks? Smaller cups? Or whatever those morons decided because of sugar intake. Those are your idiotic leaders.
    Why? Because everything isn't only about you and your selfish self centered need! You have the CHOICE to kill yourself, you do not have that same choice when it comes to my life or others.

  2. #4952
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,954
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Those are appropriate goals. First stop the spread, then identify the saturation. The rest of the world is way ahead on both fronts.

    Oh stop with rest of the World Dr. You act like the US is the only Country that has the virus and the only Country that will be vaporized and leave this World because of the virus.

    If New York was better prepared and they are led by Democrats, then maybe the US numbers would not look so bad.

    Take away all of the people who traveled and then left NY and then add up all of the NEW YORKERS who left the city and went elsewhere and they spread the virus to where they went to.

    New Yorkís numbers make the US look real bad with overall numbers.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-22-2020 at 07:46 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  3. #4953
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,037
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So if the US is the Top Country for tests you still wouldnít be happy as your response would be IT IS TOO LATE..

    this is what I mean with the Trump haters. Even when he does good it is never good enough or is too late....

    Even when science leads him it is wrong.

    Even a DEM approved scientist could Persuade him and tell him what you all believe and Trump could replicate the view to the public and the Dems would still disagree.

    It is pretty obvious no matter what he does is wrong with you people.

    I have never seen so many miserable people on here that all they do is complain about Trump.

    Look, I get it, you are not going to vote for him. That is fine and dandy. But quit being so negative and miserable about the Country.

    You all say it is horrible with him in charge..

    Well, go to Canada or Mexico and leave us alone with your complaints.

    How come the Hollywood elite, the ones who said they will move out of the US if Trump is elected are all still sitting in their mansions in the US?
    I feel like I am beating my head against a brick wall.

    Do you understand that the reason why we lead the world in testing by such a large amount is because we have the most cases? And we have the most cases (and by a significant amount) because of our inaction to stop the spread and test for it months ago? If we are doing the work South Korea was doing in that time, we wouldn't have lost 95,000+ people to this virus.

    This is not a "you people" thing. Its a matter of government failing on multiple levels when addressing this pandemic. And don't tell me to leave the USA because I have a problem with how we handle things. The irony of you talking about freedom when you fail to realize its my constitutional right to criticize the mis-steps that led to thousands of more deaths than what had to be.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-22-2020 at 08:00 AM.

  4. #4954
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,037
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    It is called freedom.

    Why should anybody be forced to wear a mask?

    It should be your choice.

    Didnít NY or NY City take away your freedom of choice with regards to soft drinks? Smaller cups? Or whatever those morons decided because of sugar intake. Those are your idiotic leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Like you said, South Koreans also exercise social distancing in a more concerted manner. American culture has more "**** you, I have rights" attitude like the morons who protested, didn't wear masks, and were elbow to elbow with the person next to them. That "Murica" thing is totally real btw. Its an arrogance of culture that any inconvenience is an encroachment on our freedom.

    Discipline, intelligence, action go a long way. If this country had taken action sooner, we wouldn't have lost over 90,000 people. That's a failure of multiple levels of government. Mostly the idiot in the White House though.
    Not 7 hours after i said that lol. Freedom. Murica.

    You're the perfect example of ignorant and arrogant American culture, Mush.

  5. #4955
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,954
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It was also about testing Mush. The narrative hasn't changed. Flattening the curve through social distancing was all we could do initially because of LACK OF TESTING. Lack of testing that came from an inept president who didn't understand the importance of making sure that was available. I know this is a hard concept for you to understand because of your never ending love for Donald Trump.

    And I'm not a Democrat btw.

    And you just made my point.

    I do not Love Donald Trump. Just because I do not agree with all of the you doesnít mean Iím a Trump lover.

    You judgement is piss poor.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  6. #4956
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,037
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    And you just made my point.

    I do not Love Donald Trump. Just because I do not agree with all of the you doesnít mean Iím a Trump lover.

    You judgement is piss poor.
    Your constant defense of him throughout this thread says otherwise.

  7. #4957
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,981
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Oh stop with rest of the World Dr. You act like the US is the only Country that has the virus and the only Country that will be vaporized and leave this World because of the virus.

    If New York was better prepared and they are led by Democrats, then maybe the US numbers would not look so bad.

    Take away all of the people who traveled and then left NY and then add up all of the NEW YORKERS who left the city and went elsewhere and they spread the virus to where they went to.

    New Yorkís numbers make the US look real bad with overall numbers.
    What not blaming China any longer? NY the new target?

    My focus centers on the US because I live here! I care about our country, it's people, our environment and our future!

    Otherwise I don't know wtf you are talking about. How you got to here from what I said is just baffling. I stated the obvious, you need to first stop the spread of the infection and then identify saturation thru testing. Our response on both fronts was slow and well behind some other countries. You may disagree, but please provide concrete evidence of such, not simply a jingoistic Trump inspired rant.

  8. #4958
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,954
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I feel like I am beating my head against a brick wall.

    Do you understand that the reason why we lead the world in testing by such a large amount is because we have the most cases? And we have the most cases (and by a significant amount) because of our inaction to stop the spread and test for it months ago? If we are doing the work South Korea was doing in that time, we wouldn't have lost 95,000+ people to this virus.

    This is not a "you people" thing. Its a matter of government failing on multiple levels when addressing this pandemic. And don't tell me to leave the USA because I have a problem with how we handle things. The irony of you talking about freedom when you fail to realize its my constitutional right to criticize the mis-steps that led to thousands of more deaths than what had to be.

    Cut the crap now.

    We have the most cases because we are somewhat close to the real numbers that we report. Do you really believe China only has 83,400 total cases that SOMEHOW stopped at that numbers 2 months ago? I donít donít need to go through every single Country that is in doubt with their numbers. It is so pathetic.

    One single case is too much.....
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  9. #4959
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,037
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Cut the crap now.

    We have the most cases because we are somewhat close to the real numbers that we report. Do you really believe China only has 83,400 total cases that SOMEHOW stopped at that numbers 2 months ago? I donít donít need to go through every single Country that is in doubt with their numbers. It is so pathetic.

    One single case is too much.....
    Do I think China has 1.65 million cases? No. I'm sure there numbers are not 83,000 but it really doesn't matter. You don't get the point at all. If we were testing sooner and more frequently, we wouldn't be in the position that we are in. There's no crap about that. Its just something your eyes don't like reading because you can't absolve your precious Trump of his inaction. At least you can't do it with any rational explanation. Not that you've had much of that at any point in this thread.

    Its usually just a bunch of nonsense ranting that is all over the place.

  10. #4960
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, if you follow the guidelines, I apologize. The way you said it sounded like you personally were rebuffing the concept.
    But my message is still loud and clear to anyone who feels that it is their "right" not to wear one.

    Then it is also not their "right" to receive a stimulus check. It is not their "right" to get health care if they are affected. Because it is not their "right" to put others in harms way.
    Clown, a lot of how I say things is a lot of venting. I do have a clear and concise though pattern but on here I only have a few moments to vent or respond with a few things. Do I rush, sure I do. That is why I may have more posts than what I want for that day.

    With the virus, my view is to be safe, stay safe. I follow all guidelines and always respect others who are close and some do not do the same to me and it is irritating. But just because I agree with a few Trump views on the virus doesnít mean he is GOD to me. Iím tired of that perception. You donít know me. You would like me as a friend with regards to going to a Yankee game. Do I leave a Yankee game in the 1st inning if they are trailing 6-0? Of course not, I just vent. I think people judge me on how I vent and I apologize if I come out saying things outlandishly. Most is from the cuff and venting or irritated with media bias that is so obvious. I just call them out but when I do call them out or disagree with the 50% of the population then Iím labled a Trump lover and that is so ridiculous.

    I just canít believe this Country is so divided with this virus.

    ButEvery issue that pops up is so divided.

    In some way I hope Biden wins just to calm down the country. He could be worse than Trump but the temperament in the Country would not be the way it is now because Biden would get free passes like Obama did. Trump gets called out on everything.

    Trump doesnít spout off on the radio, TV, email, regular mail, text messages, ect to get all fired up again his opposition. I donít get that in my mail. I just see how so mad people get when he just walks and it is ridiculous. His tie is to the side and it is a 20 minute debate on the news shows. His wife wears a different dress than what the opposition wants and is critiqued to no end.

    I alwYs thought 2 wrongs donít make it right.

    When Trump is wrong why it is OK for the opposition to be wrong with how they vocalize their objections? I do see a lot of wrong at times from the Trump opposition but that is ok by the opposition and swept under the rug because you were doing it against BIG BAD TRUMP.

    Reagan had and has a lot of Trump views and I do not remember the Country being this bad with divide and anger.

    Iím starting to believe all of those late 60s to early 70s protesters are now in important leadership roles. Maybe they are causing the ruckus at times...........
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-22-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  11. #4961
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,954
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do I think China has 1.65 million cases? No. I'm sure there numbers are not 83,000 but it really doesn't matter. You don't get the point at all. If we were testing sooner and more frequently, we wouldn't be in the position that we are in. There's no crap about that. Its just something your eyes don't like reading because you can't absolve your precious Trump of his inaction. At least you can't do it with any rational explanation. Not that you've had much of that at any point in this thread.

    Its usually just a bunch of nonsense ranting that is all over the place.

    That is where you are WRONG, I DO GET THE POINT!


    I just expressed in way that you disagree with.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  12. #4962
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,177
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    But the talk on here is that everyone is going to die. I realize Deaths in the US are approaching 100,000 but some scientist told us many scenarios. 1 million- 100 million were their estimates. And that is not even in the ballpark.
    Doosh

  13. #4963
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,954
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Your constant defense of him throughout this thread says otherwise.
    I donít really defend him. I call out the opposition with some of their ridiculous statements. Show me where I defended him per say.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  14. #4964
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,562
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    When you you all feel we will get back to full sporting events, concerts, ect?

    When the do the masks go away?
    My guess is August.

  15. #4965
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Thousands were hospitalized , over a million infected . I rest my case

    Your case has been dismissed due to lack of a working brain.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •