Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 325 of 627 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trump Gut sounds like a very serious illness.
    fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I feel just fine. I never had a cough, fever or anything else. Not sick one day. And now after getting a negative result here and at dialysis, I got a positive at dialysis. Makes no sense.

'
    Glad to hear you feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What does any of this have to do with you lying?
    deny and deflect. It's in the play book.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    My wife made the ox tail tonight. Washed the ox tail a few times with vinegar and cooked it on the stove for like and hour. Then added sauce and spices with onions and peppers for like three hours, then added potatoes and cooked for an Other hour. Served with rice and avacoadoes. Puerto Rican receipe.
    Very nice. It sounds fantastic. I think I will pick some up and give it a try.

I did scallops in butter and garlic. High tea, 3 minutes or so a side. Get a nice caramelized crust on each side.
    Roast potatoes, brussels and onions in duck fat.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    As a first responder in NY, and not someone who lives in ****ing Florida. I can assure you, hospitals in NYC and the island were overwhelmed.

So overwhelmed in fact. That for almost 2 months, hospitals in NYC and on the island turned a majority of their wings into rooms to treat covid patients. Cath labs, closed.. Etc.

Rural hospitals upstate, were not nearly as effected, due to the closures and really just the lack of normal interaction when your neighbors live a distance away, no real apartment buildings, etc.

The reason those make shift hospitals were not needed as originally thought was because the city and island were basically shut the **** down, and still are.

So that is a ****ing horrible take.

Hell, we even had Phoba, who is a ****ing doctor, tell a similar story. Few vents left, hospital at capacity.

Some people are so asinine, I swear.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Face it. NYC and the area is "the other guy". and we know how some feel about the other guy. **** the other guy. Who cares about the other guy?

The absurdity of not understanding or even worse, believing that the lockdown prevented a massive amount of deaths is an example of idiocracy

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    It's not in the playbook Doc. It is the playbook.
    So, really it's not even a book. It's just one pathetic, weak play.

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Face it. NYC and the area is "the other guy". and we know how some feel about the other guy. **** the other guy. Who cares about the other guy?

The absurdity of not understanding or even worse, believing that the lockdown prevented a massive amount of deaths is an example of idiocracy
    Well.. The lock down did prevent a massive amount of deaths. Assuming that's what you actually meant. [emoji15]

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    More than 100 million people in China face new lockdown as second wave of COVID-19 cases emerge

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/mor...jtKp2fpXFEfWCQ

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

More than 100 million people in China face new lockdown as second wave of COVID-19 cases emerge

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/mor...jtKp2fpXFEfWCQ

Why even lock down? They'll only get 4 new cases out of it.

THIS IS A JOKE, CLOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

THIS IS A JOKE, CLOWN.
    People will learn to appreciate the things that matter. Money is important. I am lucky I have a job and work at home as does my wife. But this thing will expose values. If all you care about is money and your not someone in a business that will profit your values are about to see a big hit. But if you learn to do without stuff you don't need you will appreciate your life more. I feel bad for single people but perhaps dating gets more old fashioned and meaningful. Also eliminating excess costs by cutting back on non essentials may be a future lesson. We all may need a car or not. We may need a car but not a luxury one. We may need entertainment but why pay for the Yankees on cable.. Why pay for cable... why what matters is free like your family, friends, books, ECT.

As a first responder in NY, and not someone who lives in ****ing Florida. I can assure you, hospitals in NYC and the island were overwhelmed.

So overwhelmed in fact. That for almost 2 months, hospitals in NYC and on the island turned a majority of their wings into rooms to treat covid patients. Cath labs, closed.. Etc.

Rural hospitals upstate, were not nearly as effected, due to the closures and really just the lack of normal interaction when your neighbors live a distance away, no real apartment buildings, etc.

The reason those make shift hospitals were not needed as originally thought was because the city and island were basically shut the **** down, and still are.

So that is a ****ing horrible take.

Hell, we even had Phoba, who is a ****ing doctor, tell a similar story. Few vents left, hospital at capacity.

Some people are so asinine, I swear.

None of that **** matters as long as Mush can get a hair cut/ get his car washed or Posada can go to the beach. When are you going to remember that?

I have 2 friends who are NYC hospital nurses and my cousin's husband is an ER doctor at Montefiore. They were swamped with COVID patients. Swamped. Some hospitals in the Bronx were taken dead bodies out in U-Haul trucks similar to Queens.

Only a moron downplays what was going on there.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-20-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Hey! We can't call morons "morons" around here, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

THIS IS A JOKE, CLOWN.
    No it is not!

Itís the truth!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

By summers end the virus will be long gone. Fck baseball season, Iím already over their greedy *****. Tan Tom is what Iím waiting for. Dude has already formulated practices at a local High School. Those idiots better let fans in. Iíve spent over $3000 and I want my seat for the games.

I think 2nd wave is just a scare tactic. They gotta say it for CYA crap. Iím NOT saying a wave wonít come, I just feel it wonít be as bad as the idiotic scientists are currently saying. And I only call them idiots not in a bad way just their forecasting. I respect all scientist and all of their hard work they do for the people. But their numbers so far are way off and not even in the ballpark.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-20-2020 at 09:33 PM.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

Yup, you got that right. That is Biden with with all of his issues.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place