Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 323 of 627 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 9393
  1. #4831
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Watching THE OFFICE with the Michael years, freaking hilarious.
    The best... I liked seasons 2 and 3 best


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #4832
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,163
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Hell, on our forum alone we only had 1 person who said they had the Creepy Crud. What % is that?

    Pretty low folks. I’m starting to think this virus is not as bad as it is made out to be.

    Let's see if you can sell that crap to all the families that lost loved ones.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  3. #4833
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,405
    NASA scientists detect evidence of parallel universe where time runs backward

    https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/nasa-f...mpression=true




    ****ing 2020 man.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  4. #4834
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    There certainly is... someone was just charged with illegally changing writing ballots and the midterms


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't say it was non existent. However the number is minuscule. Trump would have us believe it is wide spread and rampant. Simply not true. He needs to suppress the vote, people allowed to vote he goes down in flames.

    Election experts maintain Trump is exaggerating the amount of voter fraud via mail-in ballots. They say it is more common than in-person voting fraud (something that Trump has repeatedly distorted), but still rare.

    “Election fraud committed with absentee ballots is more prevalent than in person voting but it is still rare,” Richard L. Hasen, a professor of law and political science at the University of California, Irvine School of Law, and author of “The Voting Wars,” he added “States can and do take steps to minimize the risks, especially given the great benefits of convenience — and now safety — from the practice.”

    In an op-ed published in the Washington Post, Hasen cited a database created by News21, a national investigative reporting project that tracks cases of election fraud. News21 found absentee-ballot ballot fraud was the most prevalent type of election fraud, comprising about 24% of reported prosecutions between 2000 and 2012.

    “But the total number of cases was just 491 — during a period in which literally billions of votes were cast,” Hasen wrote. “While certain pockets of the country have seen their share of absentee-ballot scandals, problems are extremely rare in the five states that rely primarily on vote-by-mail, including the heavily Republican state of Utah.”

    The five states that already vote primarily by mail are Utah, Colorado, Hawaii, Washington and Oregon. And, of course, all states allow some form of absentee voting by mail.

    In fact, as the New York Times noted, Trump voted absentee by mail in Florida’s election in March and in the 2018 midterm elections. Vice President Mike Pence also voted via a mail-in absentee ballot for the primary and general elections in 2018.

    Trump was asked during the press briefing on April 7 how he reconciled his comments about mail-in ballots being “corrupt” with the fact that he voted by mail in Florida’s election the previous month.

    “Because I’m allowed to,” Trump responded. “Well, that’s called ‘out of state.’ You know, why I voted? Because I happen to be in the White House and I won’t be able to go to Florida to vote.”

    Trump suggested — without any evidence — that ballots mailed from outside the state are more secure.

    “[T]here’s a big difference between somebody that’s out of state and does a ballot and everything is sealed, certified, and everything else,” Trump responded.

    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-april-7-2020/

    https://votingrights.news21.com/article/about/

    https://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...elections.aspx

    https://www.nytimes.com/article/mail...explained.html
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-20-2020 at 02:45 PM.

  5. #4835
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,163
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The only person I know is YANKSGUYA AND I said I hope he feels better and gets well...

    Quit trying to make me the bad guy on here.

    I have my damn opinions of this virus and I’m not talking about people who have it or had it.....

    I’m talking about the goddamn media and if you can’t see what I say then read between the goddamn lines.

    I never talk bad about anybody on here or report anybody on here...and with the way people
    have treated me in the past because of a fckn baseball game I very well could have but I don’t because that is not my style.

    I feel just fine. I never had a cough, fever or anything else. Not sick one day. And now after getting a negative result here and at dialysis, I got a positive at dialysis. Makes no sense.

    '
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  6. #4836
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,191
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    NASA scientists detect evidence of parallel universe where time runs backward

    https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/nasa-f...mpression=true




    ****ing 2020 man.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    So what the Flash can do is real? Let's go back to 2019 and undo Corona.

  7. #4837
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Mush, your ignorance, arrogance and lack of compassion for this situation are what make you the bad guy

    Do you know anyone who’s died? Ask them what they think about your commentary.

    The problem is, you keep spouting out foolish, misinformed senseless crap and when you get called on it, you play victim.

    My commentary is to your responses regarding Covid. It is not to you as a complete human. It is to your absurd spewings regarding loss of human life and your being more concerned with a haircut
    He is just a dumb person. Why bother ? He is what he is.

  8. #4838
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,191
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I feel just fine. I never had a cough, fever or anything else. Not sick one day. And now after getting a negative result here and at dialysis, I got a positive at dialysis. Makes no sense.

    '
    Glad you're at least feeling well and not having any issues from it.

  9. #4839
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,224
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So we have 4.9 million cases WORLD WIDE.

    We have 7.2 BILLION people living in this world.

    Figure out the % and it tells you this virus should have not crippled the World Economy.
    Well if you say so....

  10. #4840
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I think it’s both , US is overreporting to make trump look bad and that more people here have been tested than most or all other countries .and it is also a lot of countries under reporting due to lack of tests and their governments hiding their true numbers As well .
    Poor, poor Trump.

  11. #4841
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,224
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Hell, on our forum alone we only had 1 person who said they had the Creepy Crud. What % is that?

    Pretty low folks. I’m starting to think this virus is not as bad as it is made out to be.
    Starting to? You've been trying to diminish it from day one it seems.

  12. #4842
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,224
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So John Glenn’s wife just passed away. They said she died because of Covid-19

    Her age?

    100!

    Give me a break. 100 years old and they said the virus ended her life..

    100 year old.

    This is what I mean, the opposition is politicizing this in every which way they can.

    Yup, she had another 20-30 years of life ruined by Covid-19.

    I’m not saying what had happened was not sad as it is, but my point is she was 100.....

    Didn’t old age take her as well?

    My dad died at 55. This women lived to be 100, a full life and then some.
    So if a 100 year old woman was hit by a bus, should we make sure to say that the bus had a small part in her death but it was really her old age that did her in?

  13. #4843
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,224
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    When I heard that Dr’s were ordered to put Covid 19 as a reason for death to already terminally ill patients that was enough for me with this virus and how politicized this has become.

    The Dems and Liberals really want you to stay sheltered locked up in your homes and rot there. That is sad.

    Again, I know the virus is bad, I’m not saying it is not bad, just saying we can’t stay holed up until a vaccine.

    You will find more deaths than the virus itself if we stay shutdown like the Gov of Michigan wants.

    Their political views are ok with me, it is your choice, but don’t tell me if I live in Michigan that I can’t go and buy seeds for my gardens but you can buy your goddamn pot....damn hippies from the 60s are now in power and look what has happened to some States in this Country.
    You are clueless. It's obvious you only gobble up info that you believe confirms your very narrow worldview.

  14. #4844
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,224
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Do you even read what you write, or is it a stream of consciousness from mind to fingers to pixels?

    NO ONE on this board has politicized this event more than you. You are constantly drawing up sides and pitting one against the other. Good guys and bad guys.

    I admit, I am guilty as well for my attacks on the orange dotard. However I don't ***** and moan about the politicization!
    ^^^^

  15. #4845
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Clown, what % of the US Population has or had the Covid-19?

    What % of the World Population has or had Covid 19?

    Also, Hospitals were never overwhelmed besides NewYork City....
    And New York City wasn’t overwhelmed since they didn’t even use most of the temporary hospitals that were put up . And they never came very close to running out of ventilators .[/QUOTE]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •