Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 317 of 627 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9393
  1. #4741
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,108
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Same guys who nit pick the president because he says something is the best when itís really the 2nd best... ďsee he is a liar! So corrupt!Ē


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wut

    Let me know where I ever said that.

    I'll wait.

    ..

    ..

    ..

    ..

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-19-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  2. #4742
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,108
    Anyone with Netflix and 20 something minutes to kill should watch season 6 episode 1 of the patriot act. He covers evictions and the problems with the system that handles evictions.

    Scary ****.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #4743
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,832
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    No way. How about you show us. You can redact your personal information. But show us March and May's balances. Talk is cheap.
    For the year Iím at -8.5%

    My lowest point was around -26.5% for YTD and that was when the Market was in a free fall and was at the 18900 mark.

    Prior to March 1 I was at +28% for a 2 month YTD

    I did take a beating but have slowly crawled back. Iím not at even yet but hopefully by Aug I will web there.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  4. #4744
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes. I will use China. If you can't handle the idea that other countries are involved and in no way does this help anyone, so we all need to work together. That's not your MO I get it. You are out for you and no one else..
    China told us it was bad. Our president dint;' listen. They did't give the full details until January but our president still failed to take action.
    They are suggesting that a second wave will be just as bad as the first if we are not careful. The dr interviewed was referring to china and their need to stay vigilant He addressed his concerns for china and the world. It was not directed at the US.

    What do you think about the newscaster being fired in FLA for trying to present accurate data and accusing the governor of suppressing numbers?

    What do you think about the government in general suppressing numbers? Does it make you feel safer?

    What do you think of the idea that almost every Pharma company along with other health care product manufacturing companies and scientific labs companies are having non essential workers work from home?
    (So the companies leading the way in the pandemic are still locked down.)
    Many of those companies have banned international travel for their workers until 2021.

    What do you think about your orange fat boy taking the malaria drug to "protect himself" from covid?

    Because if you think it's ok, you may want to research the psychological side effects of the drug.
    Trump failed to take it seriously because the WHO and the CDC were using information from China.

    And with the malaria drug? Who cares if he takes it. Do you ridicule motorcyclist for not wearing a helmet? It is their choice right?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  5. #4745
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,832
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Anyone with Netflix and 20 something minutes to kill should watch season 6 episode 1 of the patriot act. He covers evictions and the problems with the system that handles evictions.

    Scary ****.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Also watch Waco.....6 episode mini series.

    Clinton and Janet from another Planet Reno really screwed that one up.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  6. #4746
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    More and more suspicion that Desantis is lying about numbers. It's sad. We actually know the death rate is very low. But we also know a quick, aggressive spread can cause more harm than just keeping chill.

    If you want to open, strictly enforce 6 feet and masks. There are governors that are flat out lying about numbers.
    It's like "nothing to see here". I am legitimately concerned about a suppression of the press. I am concerned that the numbers we are getting are significantly lower than the actual numbers.

    I just came back from Applebeeís. Finally a nice night out with an ok dinner. The dumb *** bartender was wearing her mask below her nose. I explained to her that you need to cover your nose to protect yourself. And she said, Iím only 24, that is on old persons disease. Idiot!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  7. #4747
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,832
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    So u are suspicious of your own governors (and I hate most of them too) but want to use China as a source?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO!

    Very true!
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  8. #4748
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I just came back from Applebeeís. Finally a nice night out with an ok dinner. The dumb *** bartender was wearing her mask below her nose. I explained to her that you need to cover your nose to protect yourself. And she said, Iím only 24, that is on old persons disease. Idiot!
    Applebee's, ay?

    That'd be the absolute last place I'd be trying to eat as one of my first dine in/take out experiences since mid March.

  9. #4749
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    I heard the chick scientist in Trumpís team had said she things that the numbers are juiced up by about 25%? I didnít actually see her say it though, anyone have any knowledge on that?

    I think the numbers are a little inflated but I canít see that much. I also say PA took deaths off of their death totals


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #4750
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,108
    :crickets:

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-19-2020 at 10:34 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  11. #4751
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,094
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Applebee's, ay?

    That'd be the absolute last place I'd be trying to eat as one of my first dine in/take out experiences since mid March.
    https://youtu.be/JXTlUzWahYo

  12. #4752
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,789
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    I heard the chick scientist in Trumpís team had said she things that the numbers are juiced up by about 25%? I didnít actually see her say it though, anyone have any knowledge on that?

    I think the numbers are a little inflated but I canít see that much. I also say PA took deaths off of their death totals


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    a research group here in Seattle area is say our stats numbers are inflated by 28% and the state has adjusted the numbers by 4%

    I have zero doubt that some Governors raised their death toll because they would get more money if they had higher numbers. Its really disgusting to see how much people/ companies are using this as a money grab. A guy i know that owns a business that is fully operational through out this virus got 42k in loans he doesn't have to payback, for his "payroll". He paid his back tax bill with most of it and gave himself a huge bonus and its completely legal, gross.

  13. #4753
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,108
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    a research group here in Seattle area is say our stats numbers are inflated by 28% and the state has adjusted the numbers by 4%

    I have zero doubt that some Governors raised their death toll because they would get more money if they had higher numbers. Its really disgusting to see how much people/ companies are using this as a money grab. A guy i know that owns a business that is fully operational through out this virus got 42k in loans he doesn't have to payback, for his "payroll". He paid his back tax bill with most of it and gave himself a huge bonus and its completely legal, gross.
    So what it appears we have is some states inflating the numbers and some states being under-reporting their numbers.

    So, who's to say what the real # is.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  14. #4754
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,297
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol never seen that one before. I like it.

  15. #4755
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    12,789
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    So what it appears we have is some states inflating the numbers and some states being under-reporting their numbers.

    So, who's to say what the real # is.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    thats whats kinda scary. Is it really that big of a stretch to see heavily liberal states would inflate their numbers in a effort to make Trump look bad or a heavily conservative state under report in an effort to make him look better ? It also makes incredible business for the media, the worse it is the higher their viewing numbers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •