Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 316 of 627 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    No way. How about you show us. You can redact your personal information. But show us March and May's balances. Talk is cheap.

Why was I included in that? I was commenting on a funny meme posted by RC

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    More and more suspicion that Desantis is lying about numbers. It's sad. We actually know the death rate is very low. But we also know a quick, aggressive spread can cause more harm than just keeping chill.

If you want to open, strictly enforce 6 feet and masks. There are governors that are flat out lying about numbers.
    It's like "nothing to see here". I am legitimately concerned about a suppression of the press. I am concerned that the numbers we are getting are significantly lower than the actual numbers.
    Well yeah they're most definitely lying. They're probably feeling pressure from their party and big business to open up to get the economy going. We all know how important the economy is to the ''pro life'' party.

But yes, the economy needs to re-open but it needs to be done in a safe manner. I've been preaching that for a while. Can't just open up like it was.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Now you're trying to spin what you said. Notice what you said, in caps no less. To try to make a point, that as usual is uninformed. I really don't know why you speak on something you obviously have zero clue or understanding about.

I'd say I thought you were smarter than that, but based on your constant posting of inaccurate information and a total lack of understanding, I'm not Suprised.

Your words, not mine. Notice the CAPITALIZED words you wrote. Yeah. That.

You said. Every. Single. Day.

Yeah it's dying off, so much dying off the # of new daily cases rose again.

Also, no. Obviously more tests are being run because more people are experiencing systems, so your logic as usual is extremely flawed. Not sure how you tucking think that's a valid argument for your case, because fak, it isn't.

Yikes. Just quit now.

Same guys who nit pick the president because he says something is the best when it’s really the 2nd best... “see he is a liar! So corrupt!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More and more suspicion that Desantis is lying about numbers. It's sad. We actually know the death rate is very low. But we also know a quick, aggressive spread can cause more harm than just keeping chill.

If you want to open, strictly enforce 6 feet and masks. There are governors that are flat out lying about numbers.
    It's like "nothing to see here". I am legitimately concerned about a suppression of the press. I am concerned that the numbers we are getting are significantly lower than the actual numbers.
    So u are suspicious of your own governors (and I hate most of them too) but want to use China as a source?

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Color me Suprised.

Someone else beat him to it. Fellas can't we do anything around here without someone having to be a tattle tale.

I never thought i would say this but i'm concerned about that also.

Here is another question for u. Why is the rest of the world seems to be much better at handling this than we have been. Were supposed to be one of the very most technologically and medically advanced countries but were the country that gets hit hardest?

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post

Here is another question for u. Why is the rest of the world seems to be much better at handling this than we have been. Were supposed to be one of the very most technologically and medically advanced countries but were the country that gets hit hardest?
    The countries that were more aggressive with testing had less infections and less deaths. That falls on the orange turd in the white house. That's why we handled it poorly. You also had governors of heavily populated states and mayors of large cities that were slow to the punch. New York became the epicenter because its the international hub of the whole world. Millions of tourists, hundreds of thousands of dual citizens, etc who were traveling not knowing this virus was out there. The pandemic was going to spread regardless but more aggressive action should have been taken on a local, state and federal level.

It wasn't.

Of course you'll always have those who defend the president's actions though as we see in this thread.

Simple answer imo, we have a president who questions the science and would much rather trust his "gut instinct". We have some of the most advanced research institutes and medical minds in the world, BUT if you feel and believe you are a superior intellect (LOL yeah right) you tend to minimize the import if it doesn't fit the narrative. He continues to put commerce and the economy above life. Certain people are expendable to achieve that end. His agenda and narrative are quite clear.

In a nut shell "you do more tests you have more cases"! Why would you want to show more cases, it "makes you look bad." The last thing the narcissist in chief wants is to look bad!
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-19-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Same guys who nit pick the president because he says something is the best when it’s really the 2nd best... “see he is a liar! So corrupt!”

Injecting lysol is 2nd best?

Bc Americans suck.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bc Americans suck.
    Respect your president!

Support your president!

Support your country!

You commie ingrate!
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Clowns suspicion is well founded:

Woman who designed Florida's COVID-19 dashboard has been removed from her position
    by Sabrina Lolo, Lizandra PortalMonday, May 18th 2020

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBS12) — As Florida starts to reopen, the architect and manager of Florida's COVID-19 dashboard, announced she'd been removed from her position, Florida Today reported.

Rebekah Jones said in an email to CBS12 News that her removal was "not voluntary" and that she was removed from her position because she was ordered to censor some data, but refused to "manually change data to drum up support for the plan to reopen."

https://cbs12.com/news/local/woman-w...m-her-position

So u are suspicious of your own governors (and I hate most of them too) but want to use China as a source?

AM I using China as a source for data and specifics? No. I am using their own concern for themselves and the rest of the world as an alert.
    So China would lie about it being more severe now? You think they would suddenly lie to overprotect? Smart

Yes, I would trust the statement out of China that this could be just as bad if not worse the second time it sweeps though, more than I trust certain governors.
    I absolutely do.
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 05-19-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Clowns suspicion is well founded:

Woman who designed Florida's COVID-19 dashboard has been removed from her position
    by Sabrina Lolo, Lizandra PortalMonday, May 18th 2020

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (CBS12) — As Florida starts to reopen, the architect and manager of Florida's COVID-19 dashboard, announced she'd been removed from her position, Florida Today reported.

Rebekah Jones said in an email to CBS12 News that her removal was "not voluntary" and that she was removed from her position because she was ordered to censor some data, but refused to "manually change data to drum up support for the plan to reopen."

https://cbs12.com/news/local/woman-w...m-her-position
    When she left she said that we shouldn't expect the same transparency she tried to give.

We deserve what we get at this point. If people don't take notice of this stuff? I will laugh like hell when they complain about some law being passed or something political happening that why never heard about, because the reporter was silenced or the employee was silenced.

Ignorance is bliss

No he's a liar because he said, we'd have zero cases in February.
    He's a liar because he said we had plenty of equipment
    He's a liar because he said we had plenty of tests
    He's a liar because he said we had plenty of tests
    He;'s a liar because he says we are testing more than anyone and right where we need to be
    He's a liar and corrupt because he says, if we test the numbers go up so why test.
    He's a liar and corrupt because he says, we need to go back to work and not worry about testing and tracing while he tests everyone near him every day and has contact tracing for anyone who tests positive

He's an idiot for taking a drug that has both physical and mental side effect, when it actually hasn't been proven to be effective.
    He's an idiot for saying injecting disinfectants could work.
    He's a liar for saying he was joking or he's an even bigger idiot for thinking it could possibly be funny or clever.

He's corrupt because of where he allocated bailout money.

He is corrupt because he fires pretty much anyone who investigates him on any level.

He's an idiot for attacking a former president instead of focusing on the economy and covid.

He's corrupt, a liar and an idiot for taking absolutely no accountability for anything he's done that's had negative effects or fo things he hasn't done.

I know you have no problem with him not being accountable. That has been made clear. You are ok with a person who is never, ever wrong. That makes him perfect. As far as I know, there's only one perfect entity.
    So I guess god is the president.

I just never had god figured for and corrupt, lying, idiot.

Ignorance is bliss