Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 315 of 627 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 9393
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, please donít mention China ever again with this virus.

Really?

You are using China as a source?

Unreal.
    Yes. I will use China. If you can't handle the idea that other countries are involved and in no way does this help anyone, so we all need to work together. That's not your MO I get it. You are out for you and no one else..
    China told us it was bad. Our president dint;' listen. They did't give the full details until January but our president still failed to take action.
    They are suggesting that a second wave will be just as bad as the first if we are not careful. The dr interviewed was referring to china and their need to stay vigilant He addressed his concerns for china and the world. It was not directed at the US.

What do you think about the newscaster being fired in FLA for trying to present accurate data and accusing the governor of suppressing numbers?

What do you think about the government in general suppressing numbers? Does it make you feel safer?

What do you think of the idea that almost every Pharma company along with other health care product manufacturing companies and scientific labs companies are having non essential workers work from home?
    (So the companies leading the way in the pandemic are still locked down.)
    Many of those companies have banned international travel for their workers until 2021.

What do you think about your orange fat boy taking the malaria drug to "protect himself" from covid?

Because if you think it's ok, you may want to research the psychological side effects of the drug.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-19-2020 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Insults

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Clown, be careful. I'm sure a certain person reported all our posts again.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

^^negative as of this writing.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ^^negative as of this writing.
    Color me Suprised.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Guys, Florida's #s went up again, almost 1,000 new cases. Mush said they were going down.

Who to believe. Hm.

Plus, what reports are you showing us?

And Drís were told to put Covid 19 on people who died from a terminal illness and got Covid 19...

Think about that one. The person who was terminally ill was already going to die very soon but then contracted the virus and it just sped up the process yet they lied and just put Covid 19 as the reason of death when the entire family knew there family member was going to succumb to a cancer that was stamped as terminally ill.

That is shady IMO.
    The report is clearly in the link I posted. I know reading is also hard.

Iím talking about a 2 week trend. Not one day here one day there.

2 weeks is now you can tell if there is an actual spike in the trend.

Plus the deaths are also coming down.

And when you have more tests than the previous week then of course you will encounter a spike here and a spike there.

Geez, I thought you were smarter than that.
    Now you're trying to spin what you said. Notice what you said, in caps no less. To try to make a point, that as usual is uninformed. I really don't know why you speak on something you obviously have zero clue or understanding about.

I'd say I thought you were smarter than that, but based on your constant posting of inaccurate information and a total lack of understanding, I'm not Suprised.

But you only assume. If cases are dropping, AND THEY ARE EVERY DAY, then the virus is starting to die off in Florida. Just because they reopened doesnít prove anything. Florida was supposed to be a major hotspot. It never was. Now if there is a spike in the next 2 weeks then Iíll come back and say you were correct. But Iím not going to agree that new cases WILL SPIKE until I see the actual numbers and not people just assuming it.
    Your words, not mine. Notice the CAPITALIZED words you wrote. Yeah. That.

You said. Every. Single. Day.

Yeah it's dying off, so much dying off the # of new daily cases rose again.

Also, no. Obviously more tests are being run because more people are experiencing systems, so your logic as usual is extremely flawed. Not sure how you tucking think that's a valid argument for your case, because fak, it isn't.

Yikes. Just quit now.

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-19-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Uh, no.

NO? How many people over 60 reside in Florida? Just a few, huh?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I really wish there was a way that when I have someone on ignore and others quote them, I still wouldn't see their post. But, alas..

Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-19-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    NO? How many people over 60 reside in Florida? Just a few, huh?
    I'm pretty sure everyone in Florida is over 60. Like it's mandatory to be old when living in Florida. As soon as you move there, bam you're old.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Clown, be careful. I'm sure a certain person reported all our posts again.

I could simply argue that "eating a dick" is far from a sexual act. It's on him if he's concerned he would choke on it when he swallows.
    Still not sexual. It would just mean his definition "eating" one, does not involve chewing, just swallowing.

Ignorance is bliss

I really wish there was a way that when I have someone on ignore and others quote them, I still wouldn't see their post. But, alas..

Fixed

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That is magnificent.
    Great news for the Stock Market too. Huge gains yesterday!

My huge losses in March are about even now.
    No way. How about you show us. You can redact your personal information. But show us March and May's balances. Talk is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Fixed
    Dammit. After giving the old man a hard time about his typing. [emoji2357]

The report is clearly in the link I posted. I know reading is also hard.

More and more suspicion that Desantis is lying about numbers. It's sad. We actually know the death rate is very low. But we also know a quick, aggressive spread can cause more harm than just keeping chill.

If you want to open, strictly enforce 6 feet and masks. There are governors that are flat out lying about numbers.
    It's like "nothing to see here". I am legitimately concerned about a suppression of the press. I am concerned that the numbers we are getting are significantly lower than the actual numbers.

Ignorance is bliss