Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 313 of 627 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9393
  1. #4681
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,107
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yep, a huge advantage if proven effective. Still early, but encouraging results.
    Your link is Hella incomplete so impossible to open as it doesn't work. Assuming this is the link you meant to post.


    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...r-than-years1/

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  2. #4682
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well much more people die every year from heart disease and strokes but I bet you will still eat unhealthy foods right ?
    It won't make you sick, it will just kill you.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  3. #4683
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,426
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I would have waited u til June 1 but I’m ok with it as well as long as you are cautious and not irresponsible towards others.

    Now the old people over 60 should stay at home until a vaccine.

    That would make for a lot of empty streets in Florida. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  4. #4684
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,614
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Your link is Hella incomplete so impossible to open as it doesn't work. Assuming this is the link you meant to post.


    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...r-than-years1/

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

  5. #4685
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,107
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Thank you.


    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  6. #4686
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    6,426
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What do you want them to do?

    Stay holed up until a vaccine is developed?

    Seriously.

    It does affect the elderly and people with underlying conditions. You all act like ALL will get it and die.

    No one said they should stay holed up, but they should be responsible and follow the rules.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  7. #4687
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,107
    California also saying pro sports can return in June if the teams follow local / state / federal health officials suggestions and recommendations.

    Texas and Michigan as well.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-18-2020 at 06:12 PM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  8. #4688
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,822
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    California also saying pro sports can return in June if the teams follow local / state / federal health officials suggestions and recommendations.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Give me sports! I should be watching the Clippers smash the Lakers in the WCF right now!

  9. #4689
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    So my post was deleted by the mod because I said “90k ppl died, I don’t care about that”?? Not meaning like I don’t care about them, meaning that isn’t a valid argument in my book. When the death rate is between .2-.5% that isn’t a big enough reason to shut down the economy and lock ppl down (and btw at least one state Supreme Court agrees)

    This is the type of liberal crap that is going on everywhere in media. They don’t like what they say so they try to shut u down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #4690
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Even when you were attempting to have a rational discussion about this, I always knew you were a troll.

    "Oh well" to 90 thousand people dying. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    It’s called context... use it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #4691
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No goal posts moved.

    There has been a spike in new cases since the state relaxed restrictions.

    https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...sclient=psy-ab

    Which I told you would happen. You didn't need to be a doctor or scientist to know that.
    The goal post have been moving! Remember it was “flatten the curve” then now it comes to some governors saying “nothing until there is a vaccine”

    It’s all unconstitutional. Oregon SC already ruled the executive orders null and void as they violate the 1st amendment.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #4692
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    What do you want them to do?

    Stay holed up until a vaccine is developed?

    Seriously.

    It does affect the elderly and people with underlying conditions. You all act like ALL will get it and die.
    Forget arguing with these guys... they are all guys that got nothing going on in their lives and would be sitting inside anyway. They are afraid of trump because he is mean but want to give the govt total power.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #4693
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,282
    Poor, poor guys. Ever the victims.

  14. #4694
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,822
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Forget arguing with these guys... they are all guys that got nothing going on in their lives and would be sitting inside anyway. They are afraid of trump because he is mean but want to give the govt total power.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nailed it

  15. #4695
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    47,283
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    It’s called context... use it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I get that but its not just about them. Its about who you potentially spread it to. The a-symptomatic part is different too. Most viruses have symptoms and you know you are carrying something. This virus has a significant % of carriers who don't know they have it.

    That's why testing was so important but this schmuck head president was too busy worrying about press conference ratings. Obviously its important to him now when its so close to home in the white house but apparently still not important for American people.

    That was your exact response to that post. "Oh well". Oh well to what? "Oh well" if you catch the virus from a-symptomatic carriers? "Oh well" to those people in that bar ignoring social distancing, not wearing masks, and potentially giving the virus to a daisy chain of people? "Oh well" to the moron president not putting more emphasis on testing because he was busy downplaying it?

    No matter what context you try to justify it in, you're still a troll.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-18-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •