Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 627 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Roho Red View Post
    Personally I think the President is doing a great job, this is unchartered waters. I will not put blame on China even though it originated there. Could you imagine if the President had pushed the panic button from the get go. I beleive he was calming the waters before the tide hit. Of course they knew what was coming after seeing what was going on. We all look at hindsight and shake our heads and point our fingers. Most people think because we live in a free World that we do not have to listen to the authorities. I owned a business for 20 years and if I was told to shut down, I wouldn't listen. I would have never made it if my doors were closed. I have been lurking on PSD for the past 10 years and just recently joined the team. I am a die hard Yankee fan who grew up in Montana moved to Nevada and currently working in Iraq. I have been in the Middle East for the past 10 years so if I am lucky I catch maybe 1 or 2 games a year on TV and if I schedule my vacation right I can catch a game in Oakland
    1 or 2 games a year? ****, that's basically an entire season compared to Jorge.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Mitch McConnell says that theyíre on the 5-yard line.

Chuck Schumer says that theyíre on the 2-yard line.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Should they try to punch it in with the full back or try a HB toss?

I was in Thailand when the Coronavirus was breaking out. There was a lot of people getting sick but no one was panicking as it is common for the Asian people to have fevers several times a year. I think it has something to do with weather. I was kind of in a panic mode as the rumors going around at that time were the flights were going to be canceled, and if I did make the flight the country of Iraq was not going to let me in (kind of strange to be worried about that). I made it all the way and had no issues. I flew in to Northern Iraq where it isn't as bad as Baghdad. Iraq has a lot of cases of the virus and most of it is coming across the border from Iran.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lmaoooo

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Should they try to punch it in with the full back or try a HB toss?
    I was thinking about a buck sweep.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Haha..yes, I have been all over Afghanistan, Kuwait and now Iraq and until now the Internet service has been bad. I purchased the MLB package the day before they delayed the season. I was very jacked for this season to start. I would follow the box scores and watch play by play action on yahoo but that was frustrating.

Haha..yes, I have been all over Afghanistan, Kuwait and now Iraq and until now the Internet service has been bad. I purchased the MLB package the day before they delayed the season. I was very jacked for this season to start. I would follow the box scores and watch play by play action on yahoo but that was frustrating.
    Wow, thank u so much for your service. I really hope the season is back soon for you and all of us

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The $500 billion corporate slush fund in the Senate GOP bill doesn't require reporting of recipients for six months ó and provides no guarantee that Trump's own businesses won't benefit.
    You deleted my e-mail, so there is no sense posting truth on this board, when you are allowed to disparage our President for your own personal narrative. It is a disgrace. Good luck talking to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Wow, thank u so much for your service. I really hope the season is back soon for you and all of us
    Thank you, my military days are over. I have been out of the service since 85, I am over here as a civilian contractor.

Thank you, my military days are over. I have been out of the service since 85, I am over here as a civilian contractor.
    Dang. I was born in 85. [emoji14]

How anyone living in NY can go about their daily routine as if everything is normal makes no sense to me. They literally have more cases than the other 49 states combined.

The death rate in NY is less than 1%. But watching some liberal news programs they constantly show Italy and Spain as normal death rates.

Look I know this virus is deadly but for 99% of the people who get it they will be around for New Years Day celebrations.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Nicky I have commented. Simply the D's are trying to prevent the R's from having a $500B blank check to dole out at their discretion to big business. They include the environmental and election protection as leverage, a bargaining tool against the R's blank check, NO oversight, proposal. I'm sure you realize and understand that's how political negotiating works. I don't think you can call environmental and election protection pork! I don't think you can question the D's focus on families and kids. D's want to ensure that any bailout for large companies will primarily benefit workers.

You didn't answer my question. If Obama had proposed a $500B slush fund, with NO oversight, intended as a big business bailout, would the R's approve?
    The funny thing, your Dem Friends had no issue with the so called slush fund. Then at the last minute they put in their non Corovirus bullspit.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Read my other post. I said, that iI agree that this is no time for politics but here needs to be regulations on all of this.
    Corporate bailouts need to come from pockets of that mythical 1% who own those companies. They are not the ones who stand to lose anything asked from a tiny percentage of their absurd piles of money.
    I am not saying they shouldn't keep their piles but they need to give some back from the world from which they took it and the people who helped them create it.
    But those big business would certainly cut back their workforce if they donít have capital to help pay for their salaries. They would lose their jobs Clown.

Trump said no golden parachutes or stock buy backs.

Mc Turtle even said that as well. The Dems WERE FLAT OUT WRONG including those in their wish list into a bill that is just for Corovirus.

And Big Business is not affected by Corovirus?

Some of you think eliminating big business would solve the world issues..

I get tired of the same old card of we gotta take care of the weak and feeble. Some on here act like they would be ignored.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Welcome to the board Roho, always happy to have some new blood in here. Hope you and your family are well and healthy
    Yes welcome Roho, Don't be a stranger.

Pelosi said the Republican bill before the Senate puts "corporations first, not workers and families."

The Democrats' latest bill, which is more than 1,400 pages long, would prevent corporations from using taxpayer money for stock buybacks, boost unemployment insurance, strengthen the child and earned income tax credits and inject nearly $40 billion into schools and universities to stabilize funding. It also directs billions of dollars in grant funding for states to carry out this year's election through the Election Assistance Commission.

Some elements of this proposal already exist in the bill that the Senate is negotiating.

Frankly I don't know what the D's strategy is, what I do know they are trying to protect workers and families. They clearly object to the R's attempt to push thru a bill that gives carte blanche to a $500B slush fund with NO oversight. Can you imagine?

Yea Dr, can you imagine all of the DEMs ideological BS that has nothing to do with Coronvirus?

You say nothing about that crap?

Why?

Your defense is a joke.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place