Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 308 of 627 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The ignorance I am seeing from you would make one think you aren't very intelligent.
    Well he is going to report you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I was waiting for him to compare the death toll from the coronavirus to heart disease and strokes. That's more of a Mush thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The ignorance I am seeing from you would make one think you aren't very intelligent.
    And right now what I am seeing here is an irrational fear of a virus that will most likely not even make you very sick .

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I was waiting for him to compare the death toll from the coronavirus to heart disease and strokes. That's more of a Mush thing though.
    Well much more people die every year from heart disease and strokes but I bet you will still eat unhealthy foods right ?

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    It's almost like some people don't understand when hospitals are overwhelmed with covid patients, they can't take other patients in.

Like what happened here in NY. It's almost like I don't know, not just the virus that most are concerned with.

Personally, my concern was more the problems that come with more people needing hospital beds than available beds.

I realize what happened in NY probably won't happen in other places, IF people practice social distancing and are smart about it. But unfortunately, many lack a logical understanding of things.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well much more people die every year from heart disease and strokes but I bet you will still eat unhealthy foods right ?
    Again those things are results of lifestyle choices. This is a contagious virus. Do you understand the difference? You can't spread heart disease and strokes to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I get it, the truth hurts sometimes. All good with me.

And right now what I am seeing here is an irrational fear of a virus that will most likely not even make you very sick .
    Please refer to the last comment I made to you.

[QUOTE=metswon69;33483499]Again those things are results of lifestyle choices. This is a contagious virus. Do you understand the difference? You can't spread heart disease and strokes to other people.[/QUOTE

But Right now people are more afraid of losing their homes and food as a result of losing their jobs than catching the virus . People are more worried about the economy than catching the virus . Look I am not saying everyone should go out and do whatever they want , I am just saying I understand why people would be crowding bars and other businesses after being stuck at home for so long . I mean even an animal would rather chew their leg off and risk bleeding to death after being chained up for so long

My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Posada and RR appearing at the same time. So many logical reasons for that. Anyway. Back to my reading. Back to food talk. Who makes better deserts then the Germans?

But Right now people are more afraid of losing their homes and food as a result of losing their jobs than catching the virus . People are more worried about the economy than catching the virus . Look I am not saying everyone should go out and do whatever they want , I am just saying I understand why people would be crowding bars and other businesses after being stuck at home for so long . I mean even an animal would rather chew their leg off and risk bleeding to death after being chained up for so long
    I understand it too but that doesn't make it right. What's the point of all of this (social distancing, staying home, etc) if people are going to go right back to doing what they are normally doing before the virus? Its a self defeating prophecy.

Do things with some restrictions. Open up slowly.

Look, I was supposed to be in Las Vegas and California (as we speak) with a beautiful Colombian girl. We are all sacrificing. I disagree with your stances but i hope you (and all of us) stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Just need to open the beaches already here in south Florida . Good to see a governor not paralyzed or power hungry enough by this virus to actually care about the long term future of his people

I understand it too but that doesn't make it right. What's the point of all of this (social distancing, staying home, etc) if people are going to go right back to doing what they are normally doing before the virus? Its a self defeating prophecy.

Look, I was supposed to be in Las Vegas and California (as we speak) with a beautiful Colombian girl. We are all sacrificing. I disagree with your stances but i hope you (and all of us) stay safe.
    People talking about opening up and having been open all this time as if people were going to be doing this business as usual anyway. Some businesses would have lost more money operating under Covid as they would be paying for utilities and other costs while no one utilized their services while cases rose.

Well here in Florida bars and business are only allowed to be open up to 25 to 50% capacity so there are restrictions still being put on businesses , atleast here in Florida .