Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 304 of 627 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 9393
  1. #4546
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,147
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That settles it!
    Bull spit!

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  2. #4547
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    38,147
    Replace Trump And Bolster The CDC, A Leading Medical Journal Urges


    Americans should oust President Trump from the White House and elect a leader who will support Ė rather than undermine Ė public health experts who are battling the COVID-19 pandemic, British medical journal*The Lancet*says in a newly published editorial.

    The unsigned editorial*sharply criticizes the Trump administration, saying it has marginalized the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to a degree that is dangerous for both the U.S. and the world.
    "Americans must put a president in the White House come January, 2021, who will understand that public health should not be guided by partisan politics," the journal says.

    Two months after Trump declared a national emergency over the coronavirus, the U.S. is by far the worst-hit country in the world, with more than 1.4 million confirmed cases and 85,000 deaths from COVID-19, as of midday Friday, according to data compiled by*Johns Hopkins University.

    Far from the worst-hit parts of New York state, new outbreaks are emerging in places such as Minnesota and Iowa Ė developments that*The Lancet*says are renewing questions about what it calls the Trump administration's "inconsistent and incoherent national response" to the crisis.
    Full story below

    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...i3vdNW4EiaV1dE

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OhSoSlick; 05-16-2020 at 03:06 AM.
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #4548
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,238
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Haha. I meant it as a mental health thing. Too much internet is not good. But I dont think Posada and RRZ are the same person. Its just the same cult mind. No introspection. No critical thought and depersonization of those of the other side. Posada is worse because he belittles and disparsges people of the same party who disagree as herectics, hence the concept of RINO.
    If you are not in harmony with the consensus on this particular forum then you are a black sheep.

    Why?

    Why do I have to disagree with Trump or Trumpís tone on anything?



    Why do I have to follow others who object to certain people with leadership roles?

    Why are some treated badly when supporting a person that the general consensus on a particular forum doesnít agree with?

    Why are you looked downed on for agreeing with someone that this particular forum doesnít particularly agree with?

    Why are some people on this particular forum believe that their views are the only views that should be agreed with?

    Why is it only one side of the aisle that is correct while the other view is not even in the hemisphere?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  4. #4549
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,238
    Iím still trying to figure out how an OLD WHITE guy is once again the Democratic Nominee. Why is that?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  5. #4550
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    If you are not in harmony with the consensus on this particular forum then you are a black sheep.

    Why?

    Why do I have to disagree with Trump or Trumpís tone on anything?



    Why do I have to follow others who object to certain people with leadership roles?

    Why are some treated badly when supporting a person that the general consensus on a particular forum doesnít agree with?

    Why are you looked downed on for agreeing with someone that this particular forum doesnít particularly agree with?

    Why are some people on this particular forum believe that their views are the only views that should be agreed with?

    Why is it only one side of the aisle that is correct while the other view is not even in the hemisphere?
    you keep argueing against points no one makes. I don't take you seriously. Frankly, you make stupid arguments that is why. Your entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. You ignore direct questions for months now that challenge you to think and turn your own arguments on their head. You ignore direct examples of the very points you make about democrats when done by Conservatives and when you site figures about Covid rates and your refuted you ignore it. You know what maybe you and Posada are the same person. You both exhibit the same personality characteristics and so does New Jersey something.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-16-2020 at 06:50 AM.

  6. #4551
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iím still trying to figure out how an OLD WHITE guy is once again the Democratic Nominee. Why is that?
    Because you think Democrats who have a base which includes many non whites can't possibly support a white male candidate? Is this because many conservative whites fear that their America is gone because they fear white men are in peril ??? I think you just hit on the appeal of many Trump supporters without intending to. It was conservative whites who wanted their America back when a black President was elected. I never undertood what they meant by that. So you think Democrats who have many people of color with many woman of color are incapable of selecting a white male due to ideology ? Some one has lied to you and geez what was the good point you though you was making cause you exposed a better point to me inadvertently. You still don't even understand the purpose of lowering the curve and the purpose of masks. You think if you don't like a fact you can ignore it it's not true.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-16-2020 at 08:25 AM.

  7. #4552
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,144
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Iím still trying to figure out how an OLD WHITE guy is once again the Democratic Nominee. Why is that?
    Because they are more focused on beating Trump than they are putting up a good candidate.



    Ignorance is bliss

  8. #4553
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Because they are more focused on beating Trump than they are putting up a good candidate.
    True. Imo that is a priority and precisely where the focus needs to be!

    The field was loaded with "good" candidates; Harris, Booker, Warren, Klobuchar, Buttigeig, Bernie, Gillibrand. Did any of them have the ability or resources required to beat Trump?

    You run a campaign to WIN. You select the candidate with the best shot of achieving that end. Biden has the requisite credentials and experience. (Vice President (2009Ė2017) U.S. senator (1973Ė2009) Candidate for President (1988 and 2008))

    So I ask, who is a better candidate with the resources and credentials who could beat Trump?
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-16-2020 at 08:27 AM.

  9. #4554
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,008
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    you keep argueing against points no one makes. I don't take you seriously. Frankly, you make stupid arguments that is why. Your entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. You ignore direct questions for months now that challenge you to think and turn your own arguments on their head. You ignore direct examples of the very points you make about democrats when done by Conservatives and when you site figures about Covid rates and your refuted you ignore it. You know what maybe you and Posada are the same person. You both exhibit the same personality characteristics and so does New Jersey something.
    Nicky the straw man slayer!

    Honestly I think his intentions are sincere. I don't feel he's malicious. I also believe some of the inflammatory rhetoric is done for effect.

  10. #4555
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Because they are more focused on beating Trump than they are putting up a good candidate.
    I don't like how you phrased that. However, true. Well anyway I am off to do the ultra macho activity of having wine in the back yard with a book and brie cheese, water crackers, Genoa salami, and berries. I deserve it. Then a nice session of my wife after some raw oysters for lunch. Just did my shopping.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-16-2020 at 09:29 AM.

  11. #4556
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,786
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    you keep argueing against points no one makes. I don't take you seriously. Frankly, you make stupid arguments that is why. Your entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. You ignore direct questions for months now that challenge you to think and turn your own arguments on their head. You ignore direct examples of the very points you make about democrats when done by Conservatives and when you site figures about Covid rates and your refuted you ignore it. You know what maybe you and Posada are the same person. You both exhibit the same personality characteristics and so does New Jersey something.
    This. He comes in here, rants, maybe responds to one relevant post and then its rinse/repeat. Its all about how Democrats, scientists, the media, alarmists are ruining everything.

    Meanwhile the Democrats just passed a 3 trillion dollar bill to help states, fund more testing, give hazard pay to essential workers, extend unemployment to January, and give more money to American citizens who obviously need it with 35 million people out of work. A bill that will definitely be struck down in a Republican controlled senate where McConnell "has no urgency" to do anything and the president calls them the "Do Nothing Democrats". If you want to make it political, what are the Republicans doing?

    Even if someone is going to stand their ground on people returning to normal life because the virus is "only killing 1500-2000 people a day", they do realize that many businesses are going to be slow anyways just because a vast majority of people dont want to catch this virus or give it to one of their family members. Life is not going to be the same and people will still need financial help. I mean basically the sentiment is **** those people who are dying because they are either old or had some underlying condition that was going to kill them anyway.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-16-2020 at 03:17 PM.

  12. #4557
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,144
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I don't like how you phrased that. However, true. Well anyway I am off to do the ultra macho activity of having wine in the back yard with a book and brie cheese, water crackers, Genoa salami, and berries. I deserve it. Then a nice session of my wife after some raw oysters for lunch. Just did my shopping.
    Good for you! That sounds like a day.
    I'm making duck legs for lunch and Picanha for dinner.

    There will be booze.



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #4558
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    you keep argueing against points no one makes. I don't take you seriously. Frankly, you make stupid arguments that is why. Your entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. You ignore direct questions for months now that challenge you to think and turn your own arguments on their head. You ignore direct examples of the very points you make about democrats when done by Conservatives and when you site figures about Covid rates and your refuted you ignore it. You know what maybe you and Posada are the same person. You both exhibit the same personality characteristics and so does New Jersey something.
    ^^^^

  14. #4559
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Nicky the straw man slayer!

    Honestly I think his intentions are sincere. I don't feel he's malicious. I also believe some of the inflammatory rhetoric is done for effect.
    Bull spit.

  15. #4560
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Good for you! That sounds like a day.
    I'm making duck legs for lunch and Picanha for dinner.

    There will be booze.
    Duck is hit or miss. My German grandmother made duck and it always was decent. I have never had Peking duck. It's either comes out great or bad. Chicken is much more predictable. Tonight I am having linguine and ground sirloin with a sauce with spinach. NYC weather is perfect today. Let me return to my book. I walked over to a local bar and bought two frozen Heny Coladas. I left them to my wife who prefers to lay in bed to watch Belgravia on Epix.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •