Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 298 of 627 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Do you think if the guidelines set forth By the CDC strongly recommend that people wear masks, the pres Amd the vp should set the example and do the same?
    Or should they do what they want and set the opposite example, one that says, I k ow itís safer for me to do this but I donít care about those around me?
    Wear masks ***within 6 feet. And that is for unknowns. The White House is his house. Iím sure everyone going in his tested. Letís kill the guy for not wearing a mask... in his house... not within 6 feet of ppl, when he know he doesnít have it (the mask stops the mask wearer for spreading it, not as much vise-versa)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by NJBASEBALL22 View Post
    Wear masks ***within 6 feet. And that is for unknowns. The White House is his house. Iím sure everyone going in his tested. Letís kill the guy for not wearing a mask... in his house... not within 6 feet of ppl, when he know he doesnít have it (the mask stops the mask wearer for spreading it, not as much vise-versa)

1- No. It is not his house. It is our house, he just lives there.
    He also has many people working in the whitehouse. Does the president have the responsibility to protect those around him? Especially if we do?

What about when he's not in the whitehouse?

Ignorance is bliss

Not staff or family... not really

What?

Do u think Trump knows if he has the virus or not?

Do you know if you have it?

Did one of his staff, one of Pence's staff and one of Ivanka's have it?
    And not know it?

Ignorance is bliss

He sure wasn't wearing a mask outside of "his house" either. Def not while in AZ shaking hands with the governor and touring the Honeywell plant.

I challenge you to find one picture of Trump ever wearing a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What?
    Trumps ego is so big it fights off any potential threats at 6 feet.
    The only time he gets within 6 feet is to grab a woman by the *****.

He doesn't actually have sex with them, he masturbates from 6 feet. As far as having kids, it was the same but he jacked it into a turkey baster and threw it across the room.

Then ate a fried caviar sandwich on wonder bread, with mustard.

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Cuomo doesn't wear a face mask during his press conferences. I don't see why Trump has to, either.

Although when closer to people, yes, they should be wearing face masks.

Cuomo at least wears his when he's out and about where he can't social distance.

Trump doesn't, to my knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He sure wasn't wearing a mask outside of "his house" either. Def not while in AZ shaking hands with the governor and touring the Honeywell plant.

I challenge you to find one picture of Trump ever wearing a mask.
    No, it's not real. Would be hilarious if it was though.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

That's hysterical.

Thank you. for posting these things.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Cuomo doesn't wear a face mask during his press conferences. I don't see why Trump has to, either.

Although when closer to people, yes, they should be wearing face masks.

Cuomo at least wears his when he's out and about where he can't social distance.

Trump doesn't, to my knowledge.

Exactly. Trump shouldn't wear it when speaking or when he's with his close circle. But when he's out? Yes.

Ignorance is bliss

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Exactly. Trump shouldn't wear it when speaking or when he's with his close circle. But when he's out? Yes.
    To me, when anyone doesn't follow what they're preaching.. To wear masks when you can't social distance, is just saying to others do as I say, not as I do. I think that's a crappy way to lead. This is not just a knock on Trump, it's a knock on anyway who is doing it, or in this case: not doing it.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Lol

I donít watch Fox either but to write it off as an echo chamber for the president is disingenuous (idk if he call it misinformation, bc they all are). First that is saying that anything the president as to say is wrong. And second itís saying that anyone that reports there is more or less evil because they are purposely misleading people. Iíve seen more evidence that the fruitcakes at CNN doing that. (The whole Russian thing). But all the networks spin the stories (look at the Flynn thing going on) in their own directions. But to assume that he every opinion or statement the President makes is wrong and evil just shows your bias. I donít think the President is the best person but I donít assume he is out to harm people. From what Iíve seen, most democratic politicians donít seem to care who they railroad in order to help their agendas.

For example, when Pelosi has ďwe need to work on fixing DACA or health care for illegalsĒ, I donít assume she wants to hurt the American ppl. I donít agree with her but I donít see her as evil. When trump says we need to deport illegal criminals, he is called a racist and not caring about ppl. When the democrats try to rewrite an election bc they lost to someone not in their circle with no evidence or cause. I find that as evil. To ruin pplís lives without any care when they didnít do anything wrong, that is evil.

I didnt say everything says is wrong and evil. I do think hes consistently misleading the American people and there is clear evidence he is. That's dangerous. I also dont like his inaction when it comes to the virus.

I know MSNBC and CNN are not calling the virus a conspiracy theory by Democrats, downplay the virus or echo the president, who has shown he neither understands this virus or wants the things necessary (like adequate testing) to change our current circumstances. He's at the very least incompetent and on his best days, apathetic.

It's not disingenuous either. Fox News made it very clear from the beginning they didnt believe this virus to be serious.

Like I said, I am not giving MSNBC and CNN a pass. We know they are obviously liberal and support left wing causes. Their bias is pretty transparent.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-14-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    To me, when anyone doesn't follow what they're preaching.. To wear masks when you can't social distance, is just saying to others do as I say, not as I do. I think that's a crappy way to lead. This is not just a knock on Trump, it's a knock on anyway who is doing it, or in this case: not doing it.

Imo that's it in a nutshell. He should lead by example. Practice what you preach, you just might be taken a bit more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I didnt say everything says is wrong and evil. I do think hes consistently misleading the American people and there is clear evidence he is. That's dangerous. I also dont like his inaction when it comes to the virus.

I know MSNBC and CNN are not calling the virus a conspiracy theory by Democrats, downplay the virus or echo the president, who has shown he neither understands this virus or wants the things necessary (like adequate testing) to change our current circumstances. He's at the very least incompetent and on his best days, apathetic.

It's not disingenuous either. Fox News made it very clear from the beginning they didnt believe this virus to be serious.

Like I said, I am not giving MSNBC and CNN a pass. We know they are obviously liberal and support left wing causes. Their bias is pretty transparent.
    What is your clear evidence? That he is CONSTANTLY misleading the public? Not that Iím arguing but just want to know what the evidence is.

And I didnít address it earlier, but listen to what he said... he didnít say the Virus was a hoax. He said the democrats will try to use it against him which would be a hoax