Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 296 of 627 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 9393
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Honestly, I'm super glad I never ended up becoming a mod, years ago in the NYG forum. It's paid off super well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You would have been a good mod but trust me, it's a thankless responsibility. Posters hate what we do, what we dont do and we have to read plenty of things like some of those posts above you as a regular poster can ignore.

Lucky you.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You would have been a good mod but trust me, it's a thankless responsibility. Posters hate what we do, what we dont do and we have to read plenty of things like some of those posts above you as a regular poster can ignore.

Lucky you.
    Thank you

And

Thank you.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Mush. Posada. Same person.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Mush. Posada. Same person.
    Bull spit!

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Democrats want to see that number increase every week.
    Yes. They want to stick it to the Republicans because only republicans are unemployed.
    They yearn to see people hungry, angry, frustrated because they are like vampires who live on those emotions.

The more people are unemployed the hungrier they grow.

Ignorance is bliss

If Walmart can operate freely why can’t any business be cautious and open as well?
    If you can provide an environment where both the workers are safe and the customers are safe, I fully agree with you.

But you need security to enforce it and anyone who remotely deviates should be forced to leave the shoe and not return.

Ignorance is bliss

Clown, he doesn’t care about what people think of him. Neither do I.

Laugh at?

Does people laughing at our Country really affect YOU? It doesn’t affect ME. Who cares.....

Image doesn’t mean anything to me....

Obama, Bush, Clinton. ect would have experienced the same number of deaths IMO. They would have relied on the WHO and got burned as well Clown.
    No. None of them would have. handled this as poorly as Trump has. Add George H, Reagan, Carter to that list
    1- They would have acted like leaders. They would all have behaved in a way to invoke and element of calm and resolve. They would not have stirred the pot

2- They would have acted more quickly and paid more attention to their experts.

3- They would have involved the world community to and all means necessary to create a vaccine.

I think that video was funny as hell. My point was, yes I want the US to be a leader in the world community. I want our country to be respected for its worldwide humanitarian efforts. I want our country to be the beacon.
    I have higher standards than you do.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    We can only hope.

His base is baffling. They deny reality and adhere to "alternative facts."

Here is a real fact. Trump has declared bankruptcy 6 times since 91.

We expect he will get us out of an economic mess?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Here is a real fact. Trump has declared bankruptcy 6 times since 91.

We expect he will get us out of an economic mess?
    I know all too well. You are preaching to the choir. I know first hand small business contractors he shafted years ago on Atlantic City projects. The Plaza rehab, many got stiffed on the Citibank take over deal. They got pennies on the dollar if anything at all!

How can anyone consider him a great businessman and deal maker? There was a time in the 90's-early 2000 NO-ONE would lend him a dime. He was a persona non grata. He reinvented himself as a reality TV host. LOL The rest is a sad, morbid story we are living today.

BREAKING: US Appeals Court rejects Trump’s attempt to dismiss DC and MD’s Emoluments case. “...in the United States, every person—even the President—has a duty to obey the law.”
    Last edited by drt1010; 05-14-2020 at 10:55 AM.

The United States has less than 5% of the world's population, but more than 28% of the world's coronavirus deaths.

What was our mistake?

Hint: bad hair, orange.

Nicky in anticipation of the next few pages in THE play book, I offer the following clarifications:

Trump’s own administration acknowledged on Wednesday that Obama advisers followed proper procedures in privately “unmasking” Flynn’s name, which was redacted in the intelligence reports for privacy reasons. Flynn ultimately pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, though Trump’s Justice Department moved last week to drop the case against him.

Also, do innocent people frequently plead guilty to dubious charges, particularly those so close to the president?

Reagans response to AIDEs was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    The United States has less than 5% of the world's population, but more than 28% of the world's coronavirus deaths.

What was our mistake?

Hint: bad hair, orange.
    We're number 1!

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Reagans response to AIDEs was awful.
    Very sad and very true but he was awesome with the USSR and he took accountability for his actions.

Ignorance is bliss

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavir...065939982.html

A new antibody test that determines whether someone has had coronavirus has shown to be 100% accurate, public health leaders have said.

Boris Johnson has previously called antibody testing a "game-changer" as it may reveal how many people have had COVID-19 without any symptoms and so may be immune.

Any reliable test may help speed up measures to ease the lockdown because people could go back to work confident they were not likely to get it again.

Public Health England (PHE) said last week scientific experts at its Porton Down facility had carrd out an independent evaluation of a new antibody blood test developed by a Swiss pharmaceutical company.

The examination found Roche's serology test was "highly specific" and had an accuracy of 100%.
    Let's get it stateside.