Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 294 of 627 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 9393
  1. #4396
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    41,108
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I think it's impossible to know what's going to happen in a week or two and these things shouldn't be extended so long. They should be based on accurate and current data. They don't know what it's going to be like in 3 months.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    And then there are governors accused of lying about or hiding deaths

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...242552796.html


    That's why this is going to get so ****ed. The government will lie to us about this. They will hide deaths. They will hide positive tests



    Ignorance is bliss

  2. #4397
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    And then there are governors accused of lying about or hiding deaths

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/cor...242552796.html


    That's why this is going to get so ****ed. The government will lie to us about this. They will hide deaths. They will hide positive tests
    According to our fearless leader, why encourage testing or admit to positive tests and deaths, "it makes you look bad !" This is the prevailing mindset in "some" states run by "certain" governors.

  3. #4398
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I wish you could make up your mind whether or not you wanted to wait till June 1st. I said that the other day and you said it wasn't correct. Which is it, Nicky?
    June 1 was the date I wanted. I then wanted to see how the backend of the curve was going and to do it in phases.

    But to wait until a vaccine is ridiculous.
    Every State is different with the virus.

    Why should all follow New York?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  4. #4399
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Had he started far sooner, we would be through it with far fewer deaths
    If he had ordered that making tests, testing and contact tracing were the highest priority, we would be through it with far fewer deaths.
    If he had supported states asking for help instead of making it political, we'd be through it with far fewer deaths.

    If he had acted promptly instead of working about his image, his poll numbers, his ratings and his wallet, we would be through it with far fewer deaths.

    DO you remember a president so ridiculed by what world community? I don't. I don't remember this country ever being so blatantly laughed at because of its leader.
    George W? Not even close.


    Clown, he doesnít care about what people think of him. Neither do I.

    Laugh at?

    Does people laughing at our Country really affect YOU? It doesnít affect ME. Who cares.....

    Image doesnít mean anything to me....

    Obama, Bush, Clinton. ect would have experienced the same number of deaths IMO. They would have relied on the WHO and got burned as well Clown.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  5. #4400
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Clown, he doesnít care about what people think of him. Neither do I.

    Laugh at?

    Does people laughing at our Country really affect YOU? It doesnít affect ME. Who cares.....

    Image doesnít mean anything to me....

    Obama, Bush, Clinton. ect would have experienced the same number of deaths IMO. They would have relied on the WHO and got burned as well Clown.
    Sorry Nicky I have to disagree. Trump was left a road map, a paint by numbers manual on a pandemic response plan. He ignored it. His response was pitiful. People died as a result.

    Obama's White House National Security Council left the Trump administration a detailed document on how to respond to a pandemic. The document, whose existence was publicly revealed by Politico in March, is called the Playbook for Early Response to High-Consequence Emerging Infectious Disease Threats and Biological Incidents.

    "We literally left them a 69-page Pandemic Playbook.... that they ignored," Ronald Klain, a campaign adviser to Democratic candidate Joe Biden and the former Obama administration Ebola response coordinator, wrote on Twitter.
    The playbook -- 40 pages plus appendices -- contains step-by-step advice on questions to ask, decisions to make, and which federal agencies are responsible for what. It includes sample documents that officials could use for inter-agency meetings. And it explicitly lists novel coronaviruses as one of the kinds of pathogens that could require a major response.

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...council-149285

    https://twitter.com/RonaldKlain/stat...15062271455233

  6. #4401
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Sorry Nicky I have to disagree. Trump was left a road map, a paint by numbers manual on a pandemic response plan. He ignored it. His response was pitiful. People died as a result.

    Obama's White House National Security Council left the Trump administration a detailed document on how to respond to a pandemic. The document, whose existence was publicly revealed by Politico in March, is called the Playbook for Early Response to High-Consequence Emerging Infectious Disease Threats and Biological Incidents.

    "We literally left them a 69-page Pandemic Playbook.... that they ignored," Ronald Klain, a campaign adviser to Democratic candidate Joe Biden and the former Obama administration Ebola response coordinator, wrote on Twitter.
    The playbook -- 40 pages plus appendices -- contains step-by-step advice on questions to ask, decisions to make, and which federal agencies are responsible for what. It includes sample documents that officials could use for inter-agency meetings. And it explicitly lists novel coronaviruses as one of the kinds of pathogens that could require a major response.

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...council-149285

    https://twitter.com/RonaldKlain/stat...15062271455233
    Dr, Trump could cure cancer and you still wouldnít acknowledge it.

    Please quit making me laugh about Obama.

    Any information coming from Obama people is going to try to make Trump look bad so save that crap. A little biased Dr, just a little...

    You have no clue on how many would have died under Obama. All I know is China never passed 84,000 deaths for 6 weeks now.....hilarious!

    We have to not offend China, oh please........
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-13-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  7. #4402
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    If Walmart can operate freely why canít any business be cautious and open as well?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  8. #4403
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    Dr Fauci is a nut job as well. He tells us face masks donít protect us but NOW they are essential.

    You call me a flip flop....what is that guy?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  9. #4404
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,173
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr Fauci is a nut job as well. He tells us face masks donít protect us but NOW they are essential.

    You call me a flip flop....what is that guy?
    Are you also posada?

  10. #4405
    OhSoSlick's Avatar
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    37,364
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Are you also posada?
    You still haven't blocked him and posada? I have, it's great.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  11. #4406
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    It is obvious that all Coutries were badly deceived by Chinese scientists. We were not allowed to go in their Country and try to help.

    Also, 2nd wave?

    Australia is in their winter and they have had just 11 new cases...11

    That is an indication of what is coming in the fall.

    The so called 2nd wave is not going to be like the 1918 SPANISH FLU.

    Only Democrats will say that and put fear into people to keep businesses closed.

    What about the deaths that are caused by people who canít work? It will cause more deaths than the coronavirus. Drug abuse, suicides, alcoholism,despair...

    Oh, let Gov pay for all with no money....Pelosi knows best......
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  12. #4407
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,931
    It's a shame as a moderator, i cant put certain posters on ignore. All those posts above make my brain hurt.

  13. #4408
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    This rampant unmasking scandal is getting bad......

    Obama increased unmasking requests 300% in 2016.

    Why?

    A lot of Obama officials had a ton of unmasking requests.

    Sounds like a little corruption here and an abuse of power.

    Biden canít get his story straight with the Flynn unmasking......he said on TV yesterday that he didnít know anything about it. Then the report comes out and he did know about as he has unmasking requests....

    Hilarious!
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 05-13-2020 at 09:13 PM.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  14. #4409
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    20,945
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's a shame as a moderator, i cant put certain posters on ignore. All those posts above make my brain hurt.

    The truth hurts, huh?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  15. #4410
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    15,968
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, Trump could cure cancer and you still wouldnít acknowledge it.

    Please quit making me laugh about Obama.

    Any information coming from Obama people is going to try to make Trump look bad so save that crap. A little biased Dr, just a little...

    You have no clue on how many would have died under Obama. All I know is China never passed 84,000 deaths for 6 weeks now.....hilarious!

    We have to not offend China, oh please........
    Crap? Quite the contrary my friend. Fact, he was left a manual by the Obama administration. He ignored. Why? Because it was left by the previous administration? As we have witnessed repeatedly, if it has Obamas' fingerprints Rump will do his best to disparage and discredit in any way, shape or form. If you dispute anything written in the previous post, I welcome your rebuttal.

    You are correct neither one of has a clue to how many would / could have died under Obama. However, I feel safe assuming the man who prepared the manual would be better prepared to deal with the crisis, quickly and effectively. He took the time and initiative to prepare the manual, why? Because he realized the impending seriousness. He anticipated the global threat. He believed and trusted the science. He didn't allow ego to cloud his judgement. His priority would be the health and safety of American life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •